Amazon: Vita 3G/Wifi Bundle $279.99

Three downloadable games? If it's still the launch bundle, it comes with one game that you get for free after buying a month of Wi-Fi. You will also get a free month after that, but I'm pretty sure that offer expired awhile ago.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Three downloadable games? If it's still the launch bundle, it comes with one game that you get for free after buying a month of Wi-Fi. You will also get a free month after that, but I'm pretty sure that offer expired awhile ago.[/QUOTE]

That offer was only valid for a month after release. It expired 3/31/12. What a long promotion.

I activated my 3G model last month and still got the voucher for Stardust HD (or whatever the game is called).

I didn't get a free month of 3G though

[quote name='GBAstar']I activated my 3G model last month and still got the voucher for Stardust HD (or whatever the game is called).

I didn't get a free month of 3G though[/QUOTE]

How? I activated mine around May and did not get anything. :cry:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Three downloadable games? If it's still the launch bundle, it comes with one game that you get for free after buying a month of Wi-Fi. You will also get a free month after that, but I'm pretty sure that offer expired awhile ago.[/QUOTE]

You don't "buy" wifi you hook into it (although some places charge to hook into it)... pretty sure you're thinking of the 3G model.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']How? I activated mine around May and did not get anything. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I followed the instructions. I know I had to someone link my PSN Store account through my vita after connecting.

But I got this e-mail on 07/26/12 from Sony:

Here is your free PS Vita game from AT&T DataConnect Session

^ and in the e-mail it says the PSN code expires 3/13/2013 (I've already redeemed it).

I never got the Super Stardust code and I bought my Vita at launch. I called a month or two ago to get it straightened out and the lady at Sony told me that the Super Stardust promotion had been extended, I believe possibly even into early 2013. After I emailed them proof of Vita purchase and proof of signing up for AT&T I had a replacement code in my email in a couple of hours.

The free month of AT&T's craptacular data service, however, DID expire. (and I never got my code for that either, not that I cared, I never used it except to test and I could hardly ever get a solid 3G signal, even though I live in LA)

I had to jump through hoops to get my code. I finally got an email address and a message I had to send.

[email protected]

Subject:no free game voucher for PS Vita

Have not recieved voucher code for free downloadable game. It has been over
30 days. SR1-367046076.

I got my code about a week later

[quote name='JKSonic']You don't "buy" wifi you hook into it (although some places charge to hook into it)... pretty sure you're thinking of the 3G model.[/QUOTE]

Oops, you're right. I meant buy the 3G.

bread's done
Back