Amazon Warehouse Deals Blu/DVD thread...

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Props to Poker360 for his amazing Amazon Warehouse Deals thread for video games, and along those lines, I figured I'd throw a topic up to track the Blus and DVDs they have available.

Amazon's Warehouse Deals is a subsidiary of amazon which liquidates the open box, dinged/dented/damaged packaging inventory they have. They often have incredible deals on electronics (in particular, TVs), but also on games and DVDs/Blus. They have both their own separate seller page/section on amazon.com, as well as the site warehousedeals.com

However, warehousedeals.com often doesn't list everything that is currently available, particularly when it comes to DVDs and Blus.

The most important thing to note is the condition of the item - many of the Blus/DVDs will have only the outer shrinkwrap missing, while others will have case damage - boxcutter cuts, cracked cases etc. The best part though is that all purchases qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping, Prime, and also the great amazon customer service/returns if not satisfied.

Here is the direct link to the Blus they currently have available.

All current Blus on Amazon Warehouse Deals (sorted by Bestselling)

Blu Ray Players on Amazon Warehouse Deals (sorted by Bestselling)

Latest Arrivals for Blus and DVDs (sorted by Bestselling)

Previous deals:

Nothing great right now, but they did have a couple of copies of Shutter Island this weekend for $17.99, Alice in Wonderland combo pack was $17.99 also I think.

There's a Moonraker Steelbook currently available for $14.99, with a small mark/scratch to the outer case:

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles season 1 Blu for $17.99 (just missing the shrinkwrap):

There are also 4 slashed/cracked copies of OldBoy on Blu left for $12.99, although I know the sound/dubbing etc. is fucked up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers i have been searching for this for quite some time, (just a few hours to be honest)
o.gif

[quote name='poker360']copycat! :D[/QUOTE]

FLOL sorry poker360, I meant to give you proper name recognition for this - but I figured we could use a topic specifically for DVDs and Blus...

Well I've been looking for a copy of New Moon for cheap since I missed the whole $16 coupon deal. I chose to go with the one that just said "Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy."

Hopefully I get a decent slipcover; I haven't been able to find a copy with one that isn't FUBAR

Thanks karkyco

[quote name='lolwut?']Well I've been looking for a copy of New Moon for cheap since I missed the whole $16 coupon deal. I chose to go with the one that just said "Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy."

Hopefully I get a decent slipcover; I haven't been able to find a copy with one that isn't FUBAR

Thanks karkyco[/QUOTE]

Cool glad someone can get some use out of this thread. Just remember that if it's not to your liking, everything from warehouse deals qualifies for amazon's awesome customer service and return policy.

Dark Knight Blu + BD Live $10.99 - small cut on case

Not sure if this is a good price or not on this thing, but there's also a Twilight Ultimate collector's Blu Ray edition/amazon exclusive for $55.99, but it says it's missing inserts

Much love to this thread and the future I'm sure it will have. I actually am buying my first plasma next week and need to start stocking up on some cheap Blurays.

Sadly I missed out on the Dark Knight deal because I went to grab a drink then by the time I came back and tried to add it to my cart it was gone. :(

[quote name='zenintrude']Plasma?!

What is this, 2001??[/QUOTE]

Plasma's still are the Best Tv's out there. LCD"s don't even come close in picture quality, LED's have clouding issues but other than that match a plasma's picture and are hella expensive

LCD"s STILL can't match the black levels that a plasma or LED can generate, even high end stuff. I deal with those day in day out as part of my job

[quote name='wormraper']LCD"s STILL can't match the black levels that a plasma or LED can generate, even high end stuff. I deal with those day in day out as part of my job[/QUOTE]

Exactly... LED, baby.

Zero need for plasma anymore. The cost and fragility of plasma do not make up for its image quality.

[quote name='zenintrude']Exactly... LED, baby.

Zero need for plasma anymore. The cost and fragility of plasma do not make up for its image quality.[/QUOTE]

I hate LED's. the clouding issues are very nasty at the moment. Give them about 2-4 years to mature before going with one of those Also the price of a good plasma is a fraction of what an LED costs.

Also we could let the poor guy buy whatever tv type he wants, they all have advantages and disadvantages, and get back to deal talking

[quote name='wormraper']I hate LED's. the clouding issues are very nasty at the moment. Give them about 2-4 years to mature before going with one of those Also the price of a good plasma is a fraction of what an LED costs.

Also we could let the poor guy buy whatever tv type he wants, they all have advantages and disadvantages, and get back to deal talking[/QUOTE]

Warranty?

And haven't LEDs been out for at least 2 yrs now?

[quote name='Mako1215']Warranty?

And haven't LEDs been out for at least 2 yrs now?[/QUOTE]

clouding is kinda like Ghosting in an LCD, it's an inherrent part of the tech vs. a glitch like Dead pixels. and I mean't ANOTHER 2-4 years

[quote name='karkyco']Cool glad someone can get some use out of this thread. Just remember that if it's not to your liking, everything from warehouse deals qualifies for amazon's awesome customer service and return policy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know; chances are it won't. Warehouse has a been a miss with me recently.

Also, wtf is with this T.V. debate; get that shit outta here.

Yes, please stay on topic people. The other warehouse deal thread for video games has been derailed into a 3DS discussion. This thread just came back to life it doesnt need to go off into a flame war between insecure tv owners.

Thanks to those posting new information!

[quote name='bywaytm']Yes, please stay on topic people. The other warehouse deal thread for video games has been derailed into a 3DS discussion. This thread just came back to life it doesnt need to go off into a flame war between insecure tv owners.

Thanks to those posting new information![/QUOTE]

So you keep it off topic by posting about it being off topic.

And I'm pretty sure it was done.

[quote name='zenintrude']Plasma?!

What is this, 2001??[/QUOTE]

You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. The best TVs on the market were the Pioneer Kuro Plasmas...
But Pioneer exited the market....

I ordered Watchmen End is Nigh Complete Experience on PS3 for $14.99. Glad I got it, iNet sent me a fuckin' French version so I sent that shit back to Canada.

Thanks Karkcyo.

I picked up that Die Hard Blu Ray set. I also picked up a copy of Toy Story 2 also. Lots of good deals have been had here. I got a Ninja Turtle collection set here for $37. The only thing bad about it was damage cardboard box and a damaged inside box. Other than that, the Blu-Rays are excellent!

bread's done
Back