Amazon Warehouse Deals -- Penny Deals Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='poker360']Guys, stop pm'ing me asking about games.[/QUOTE]

lol... That is the same reason I won't post what I got! It's inevitable, the ones I hate though are lurkers or people that just joined the site.

Just want to give a shout out to AWD thread (and the OP, poker), the original poster of the penny deal, and most of all to amazon for their amazing customer service. Thank you all.

Best deal I've ever scored so far on this site or any other site.

Just to put an offer at there in case come one got all 3.

I'll buy LA Noire, Portal 2, and Crysis (Must be the Limited Edition) for the PS3 for 40.03 or 50.04 if you got Homefront (PS3) as well. I'm sure Homefront will be sub $10 by the end of the year anyways.

[quote name='foreinter']For people who want to trade, why not trade the game you don't like to BB or Amazon and then buy it from Warehouse. You probably can make a couple bucks more through this process.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did, sort of. I sold my $.01 Dragon Age 2 Xbox 360 on half.com and got $16 or so after shipping. Then, I bought a $13.99 PS3 copy of Dragon Age 2 from Amazon Warehouse Deals (which I wouldn't have bought if it hadn't been for the $.01 deal). So I felt good giving them some money after I had an amazing game buying weekend from them.

[quote name='xycury']All I see are ps360 games, anyone hit up any PC games?

I'm guessing nothing on the DS/PSP either?

Any ports, I'd rather have on the PC, but for a penny, damn.[/QUOTE]

yea only around 6 ps3 games and 6 xbox 360 games..

I would of went insane if it was DS or psp games since i would had more of a use for those ...

have two more stops today to try to get red of these dragon age 2s and fallout.. might even go out to a used game store and see if i can just trade them for some sort of a ds game deal

[quote name='antlp89']Just want to give a shout out to AWD thread (and the OP, poker), the original poster of the penny deal, and most of all to amazon for their amazing customer service. Thank you all.

Best deal I've ever scored so far on this site or any other site.[/QUOTE]

I second that notion. Best deal i have ever scored. Didn't want to be too greedy and maybe not get any games at all, so I got 1 each of Killzone 3, Portal 2 and LA Noire.

Just got my KZ3 game. I want to thank everyone who spotted this and congrats to those who came away with multiples. Best penny i ever spent. :bouncy:

so salty that I missed out on this.

Would have loved to try dragon age 2 for free basically.

All of my games just arrived!

I have a couple of extra DLC that I am willing to shell out to anyone that wants them. I do not need the DLC as I am trading most of these in to BB. Codes are listed below for first come first serve:

LA Noire (PS3) - The Broderick (3TLR-HPN6-FHE6)
LA Noire (PS3) - The Consul's Car (QDN9-69N9-272K)
Dragon Age II (XBOX 360) - Dead Space 2 Armor (PM me if you want this...seems like you can make some money off of this on eBay but I will send to first GAC member that asks for it!)

Congratulations to all who got in on this. No hate but I am soooo jealous.

I have $25.00 amazon gift card and CML DLC's to any CAG generous or feels guilty :) enough to ship a few games to northern Virginia/DC metro area.

Any system
most want
Dead Space 2 limited edition
Crysis 2
AC Brotherhood
Portal 2
Dragon Age 2

less want
Black Ops
Killzone 3
Halo Reach

[quote name='Coltin']Received Assassin's Creed Brotherhood today! If anybody wants to trade penny-deals, I'm looking for one of these:

Homefront
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Brink
Dragon Age 2
Black Ops
Killzone 3[/QUOTE]

Just bumping my older post for those that didn't see it. I bought 3 copies, and I only needed 2 lol

I got my five games today, complete with bonus coarse, scraggly hair in between the insert and the case. I wonder what part of the body it came off of?

[quote name='WV Matsui']
LA Noire (PS3) - The Consul's Car (QDN9-69N9-272K)
[/QUOTE]
Got this one, thanks!

Just got all of my games! They're all in pretty great condition, sadly I'm missing some online passes, so I'll be making a post in the marketplace trade thread!

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'll trade a Brink for Brotherhood if you are still interested![/QUOTE]

DANG IT, I just got back home after giving it to a friend. I knew I should have checked CAG before I left lol

got my stuff.

IMG_1422.jpg

Congrats to all who got in the deal. This deal would have basically replaced my collection that got stolen. This included my Laptop which I'm not getting till black friday, PS3 +17 games and my doorstep we call the Wii. PM me if there ever a glitch like this again.

[quote name='Donkey132']got my stuff.

IMG_1422.jpg
[/QUOTE]
First off, I want your Crysis.

Secondly, nice haul and glad your orders came through since you first reported on the Brink that started the whole penny search.

Got my four in yesterday. Wishing I had been more patient and picked up a few other things.
Received Crysis 2, Dead Space 2, Homefront, and Bulletstorm; all for 360.

I've got either Crysis 2 *or* Bulletstorm (each still sealed) for a Dragon Age 2 360 *or* LA Noire 360 sealed if anyone is interested.

I haven't traded games via forums since the days of WebTV. Ha! So, if I need to send first, that's not an issue provided the other person has some trade experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Crysis 2 Limited Edition and LA Noire (And Madden 11, ha) if anyone wants to make a trade.

I really want Black Ops! I also need a copy Dead Space 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood!

CML or send me some offers.

My haul, up for trade/sell

Madden 11 X5
Dead Space XBOX x2
Bulletstorm Epic Ed. XBOX x2
Portal 2 PS3 x 1
Killzone 3 PS3 X 1
Homefront XBOX x1
LA Noire XBOX x1
Dragon Age II XBOX x2
Crysis 2 Limited XBOX x2
Crysis 2 PS3 x1
Fallout NV XBOX x 1
LA Noire PS3 x1

PM me with offers.

PM sent! ;)

[quote name='mcthatch']My haul, up for trade/sell

Madden 11 X5
Dead Space XBOX x2
Bulletstorm Epic Ed. XBOX x2
Portal 2 PS3 x 1
Killzone 3 PS3 X 1
Homefront XBOX x1
LA Noire XBOX x1
Dragon Age II XBOX x2
Crysis 2 Limited XBOX x2
Crysis 2 PS3 x1
Fallout NV XBOX x 1
LA Noire PS3 x1

PM me with offers.[/QUOTE]

My gamestop let me trade in 15 copies of fallout new vegas. This is a reason i will always shop at my gamestop, the manager is awesome.

Gave away several games to friends, kept 1x fallout and 1x crysis 2 for myself.

Traded in a bunch to gamestop and came out with $400.

Best. Investment. Ever.

I'm voting this deal of the year 2011. Hell, this is probably the best deal we've ever had and will ever have.

[quote name='Rozz']I'm voting this deal of the year 2011. Hell, this is probably the best deal we've ever had and will ever have.[/QUOTE]

I would'nt nessacrily call it the deal of the year, more like the glitch of the year haha. I doubt this will ever happen again though. On a side note i'm going to start paying more attention to the AWD thread there's a lot of great deals to be had and their Like New games are always in excellent condition.

Got my small, yet awesome haul today.

Dragon Age 2 Xbox 360
Crysis 2 LE Xbox 360
Crysis 2 LE PS3
Portal 2 PS3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS3
Fallout NV Xbox 360

Both Crysis 2 copies came with the limited edition codes. I'll be checking them shortly to see if they are unused or not.

Best deal ever. Like others have said, this will probably never happen again, and I am glad I got in on it and got games I actually want to play! Thanks again poker360 for updating the title of the original thread last Saturday night. I'm glad I was doing homework and have no life, lol.

[quote name='bredbu']
6f1d040e.jpg
Best .89 cents I have ever spent, I am just glad I had a giftcard and didnt have to drop cash[/QUOTE]
You win. By far.

Just checked my codes. My Crysis 2 Limited Edition code for PS3 was used, but my Xbox 360 version's code was not. Anyone want to trade my 360 Crysis 2 LE code for your PS3 Crysis 2 LE code? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up with 6 copies of Madden 11 and 6 copies of Crysis 2. Kept 2 of each and traded in the rest for about 75! Great investment. All my gamestops would only accept 1 of each, so I ended up at a couple of stores!

My 1x :360: Crysis 2 and 1x :360: Bulletstorm came in today!

I would be willing to trade for :ps3: games (LA Noir, Crysis 2, Bulletstorm) if anyone has extras. :D

(and in my opinion, this was a glitch, not a deal, lol)

[quote name='slowdive21']Alright I'm unsubscribing, starting to get pissed my 1 copy of each game got cancelled. :censored:[/QUOTE]

seriously. I ordered 1 of each to play for myself and I get screwed while guys order 50 copies of a game and get it

all I got was one copy of madden nfl 11 for xbox and I dont even own that console

Deal, glitch, all I know is this was the BEST 6 pennies I've ever spent. Amazon Prime has basically paid for itself a week after I renewed it.

Add me to the list of people that weren't greedy, and ordered just one of each game. I also know that I ordered before a lot of people in this thread. It all went to "Shipping Soon" immediately. And I got cancels way late in the game.

I got a Homefront for a penny, so I don't want to complain too much. But, if I learned anything from this, is to not assume Amazon or any other place will give special treatment to those not greedy. If it happens again, I plan to rape and pillage the opportunity.

[quote name='mattcube64']

I got a Homefront for a penny, so I don't want to complain too much. But, if I learned anything from this, is to not assume Amazon or any other place will give special treatment to those not greedy. If it happens again, I plan to rape and pillage the opportunity.[/QUOTE]

Agree. I went with one of each also, but in my orders I included Bulletstorm and Crysis which I did not even want. Seeing all of these copies of LA Noire and DAII, games I did want, are just about to make me vomit.
I don't know that I'll be inclined to rape and pillage if there is ever another mistake like this because I want everyone to get what they want. That being said, it's hard being the good guy when the system obviously doesn't care if you get one copy or twenty.

[quote name='SonOfAnarchy89']I ended up with 6 copies of Madden 11 and 6 copies of Crysis 2. Kept 2 of each and traded in the rest for about 75! Great investment. All my gamestops would only accept 1 of each, so I ended up at a couple of stores![/QUOTE]

must not have a best buy around you.... those 4 crysis alone would of fetched you 108 bucks at best buy

about the person who got 89 games ..... have fun storing them until you can sell them... that be a pain storing that many games with the lack of space i have

Can someone please explain to me how this works. In a PM if necessary. From what I'm gathering, it is just a matter of luck where Amazon accidently places items up for 1cent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back