Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

i don't really much care about this recent topic but there's a difference between taking the good deals on stuff you want to use, then sharing ideas..... and going ape s**t bananas and buying everything to flip like some robe wearing garage sale creeper.  one is fair game and to be expected no harm no foul, the other is crap for everyone here and kind of douchey.

Last edited by a moderator:
snagged the ps4 for $337

had one click ordering on + a reload extension reloading every 5 seconds and set off an alarm when it detected the change and luckily i was right near the computer

pretty excited and great price

worried it''s all the way down to good condition, but we'll see when it arrives.

good luck to everyone else hoping to snag one!

snagged the ps4 for $337

had one click ordering on + a reload extension reloading every 5 seconds and set off an alarm when it detected the change and luckily i was right near the computer

worried it''s all the way down to good condition, but we'll see when it arrives.
Good score you beat me by seconds

snagged the ps4 for $337

Can you teach me how to set st off an alarm and a reload extension? I suck in using computer. Any software can be used in AWD? thanks.

Good score you beat me by seconds
thank you!! i would be bitter if i was you :p

anyways, ps4 restock like 2-3 times a day i noticed, usually $360-$370. $330~ are a bit harder to find, but i waited and i'm happy. i saw a $299 once lol. i'm sure you'll be able to snag one if you stick with it, best of luck.

Can you teach me how to set st off an alarm and a reload extension? I suck in using computer. Any software can be used in AWD? thanks.
google check4change, that's the most i'll be able to help you.

anyways, ps4 restock like 2-3 times a day i noticed, usually $360-$370. $330~ are a bit harder to find, but i waited and i'm happy. i saw a $299 once lol. i'm sure you'll be able to snag one if you stick with it, best of luck.

Now here is a CAG who I would like to give props. Sharing is Caring.

snagged the ps4 for $337

good luck to everyone else hoping to snag one!
Do you recall what the description read on that PS4. Just curious. I grabbed one 3 days ago at $330, Good condition, but the main reason I got it was the description said it was just a damaged box. Hoping I get a dinger. Just curious to see what other PS4s state as well.

Hmmm....I kinda want it...but I dont think Ive come across a more divided game lol. Everyone either loves it or absolutely hates it. Havnt played it myself.
It's very good but understand the divide.

If you enjoyed Indigo Prophecy or Heavy Rain then you will definitely like this game.

Some people didn't like that it was told "out of order" but it really wouldn't have had the same impact if it went chronologically

Somehow you must have missed the post where I discussed in depth the workings and findings of AWD. Nevertheless, here is a refresher:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/page-317#entry11499373

Also, you sound bitter for some reason. Calm down man and give it a rest.
Thank you again for this. I'm still getting the hang of it, but getting better. Haven't found much, but still trying :D

Now to find out how to see "ghost sites"...

thanks a lot

Grabbed one of those $20 Maddens. They trade into Best Buy for $20 so it's a free rental. I've been having really bad luck with AWD so I hope this one comes in Ok.

Somehow you must have missed the post where I discussed in depth the workings and findings of AWD. Nevertheless, here is a refresher:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/page-317#entry11499373

Also, you sound bitter for some reason. Calm down man and give it a rest.
Seriously now you're attacking me, The Eld love affair is fascinating. Still think he was and is a hoarder. If I had time I'd write the code to prove the point.

Damn 32 vita memory card up but not any cheaper than eBay. Looking for ~$55
FYI, I bought one on ebay for $55 (used) and since I had a $5.xx ebay bucks thing that was going to expire I paid less than $50. If I were you I'd just check ebay. Good deals can be found there. The card works great. Then I sold my 16 GB for $30 so after fees and all I paid about $25 to upgrade. Not too bad.

Seriously now you're attacking me, The Eld love affair is fascinating. Still think he was and is a hoarder. If I had time I'd write the code to prove the point.
When everyone starts to attack you don't you start to think maybe you're the problem? Your pompous attitude is obnoxious. Just get over it, man.

Eld's "hoarding" is no worse than your childish trolling. Time to grow up and contribute.

When everyone starts to attack you don't you start to think maybe you're the problem? Your pompous attitude is obnoxious. Just get over it, man.

Eld's "hoarding" is no worse than your childish trolling. Time to grow up and contribute.
Well said daddy, you are so clearly adding to the conversation. DA

Grabbed one of those $20 Maddens. They trade into Best Buy for $20 so it's a free rental. I've been having really bad luck with AWD so I hope this one comes in Ok.
Well, the Madden I ordered from AWD was the Anniversary Edition - which last time I checked, was trading in as Acceptable of nearly $50 (to Amazon). YMMV, of course - but they could possibly be selling any extra copies they had, since the season is over (and that included a 2013-14 season pass to watch online).

Keep up the arguing Panda and you'll be next. Maybe you missed Trakan's post from the 9th. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/page-6#entry11513453
You just all have to find someone to bash, whatever. I'm not a hoarder and I do contribute (RadioShack / BestBuy). But I get sick of the personal attacks of fools. And the ridiculous threats of what the mods may or may not do is again childish. I'm fine with whatever the mods do as long as they do it to all involved, I didn't start the conversation, or issue the 1st personal attack.

Keep up the arguing Panda and you'll be next. Maybe you missed Trakan's post from the 9th. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/page-6#entry11513453
I know. And I normally try to include deals in my post when I go off topic but I just hate assholes who are dicks just for the the sake of being a dick. It's disgusting.

Either way. It's probably my fault for clicking the "view anyway" button on his post. I ignored him back when he was posting fake deals during the cheap Vita/Xbox week. Going back to ignoring him until he gets banned.

Sorry guys.

You just all have to find someone to bash, whatever. I'm not a hoarder and I do contribute (RadioShack / BestBuy). But I get sick of the personal attacks of fools. And the ridiculous threats of what the mods may or may not do is again childish. I'm fine with whatever the mods do as long as they do it to all involved, I didn't start the conversation, or issue the 1st personal attack.
claming radio shack as a contribution is well its something

fake deals ? You've confused me with someone else. And how many folks made 25/50/75$ from the Radioshack trade in, or used my flip info to make money at BestBuy. I do my part, I once even tried posting the entire AWD list in this thread and apparently stepped on DS's toes. I keep that to myself now.

So i ordered a (A) Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition for $29.xx off the warehouse.  I just got it today and its pretty much a complete CE other than it appears to be missing the DLC codes.  The only other little issues are a few marks on the CE box but i am pretty happy with the outcome.  I have seen these go on ebay for over $50 easy. 

Got my $340 VG ps4 today. Outside package was opened and resealed with a little masking tape. Everything inside was individually wrapped and looked unopened. No marks or fingerprints on the PS4 and when it started up it did the day 1 update.

Only thing I noticed is that it was really loud (like OG xbox 360 loud) when installing a bunch of PS+ games and doing the killzone update. Thing sounded like a jet airliner taking off, but then got quieter after some of the processes finished. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it in the first 30 day because of the warranty issues people mentioned.

Looks like a mods account was hacked and eld was wrongfully banned. Sorry panda
This is true. The situation has been addressed. Everyone has been unbanned. I understand there's been some craziness, but please keep the thread on topic from now on.

bread's done
Back