Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I chose one-day delivery when I ordered, and there was no mention of it being back-ordered at that time either. I know stock is scarce with PS4's but one-day shipping should count for something with this. Especially if other people who did FSSS at the same time are starting to get their orders shipped out.
Huh. Never mind then. I think I just misunderstood your previous posts on the matter.

Watch. Right when you guys leave, Titanfall bundles. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Amazon's order queue system. If someone checks out (completes transaction) with the last item in an inventory and chooses fsss and someone else orders that same item with expedited shipping the first order is still the one that is honored.

Well I would expect more DS2 CE dingers. Box is absolutely fragile. Had three at the BBY I just went to and all three had terribly dinged up corners and two of them had significant rips. Ended up buying two (one to open one to keep) since they were $70 each for me so that's one more for you guys.

Edit- Holy fuck I just saw the Titanfall CE box in person and my 3 year old could comfortably hide in that thing.

I can't seem to quote, but to the person asking about the PS4 from Thursday and Friday, the same thing is going on with me. Ordered mine and Thursday with regular delivery, and it was slated for delivery between wed and Fri of this week.

All the sudden, it shot up to delivery between Monday and Thursday of the following week. So I chatted with CS and they said there was an "error" with the shipping on my Order, comped me shipping and changed it to one day with an estimate of this Friday. The rep told me it needed time to prepare for shipping, or some excuse and "guaranteed" it would be here Friday or sooner if got shipped out earlier. I haven't checked yet today to see if that is changed, but I am betting there is something going on like overselling that was mentioned before.

so I'm a little frustrated myself.

I can't seem to quote, but to the person asking about the PS4 from Thursday and Friday, the same thing is going on with me. Ordered mine and Thursday with regular delivery, and it was slated for delivery between wed and Fri of this week.

All the sudden, it shot up to delivery between Monday and Thursday of the following week. So I chatted with CS and they said there was an "error" with the shipping on my Order, comped me shipping and changed it to one day with an estimate of this Friday. The rep told me it needed time to prepare for shipping, or some excuse and "guaranteed" it would be here Friday or sooner if got shipped out earlier. I haven't checked yet today to see if that is changed, but I am betting there is something going on like overselling that was mentioned before.

so I'm a little frustrated myself.
So at least it's not just me. I'll wait and see what happens now since I did at least get refunded the one-day shipping charge, but I am regretting canceling the $277 VG PS4 I got too :(

How many anime based games aren't terrible...
Well, Pirate Warriors 2 is awesome (if you're a Dynasty Warriors fan, like me), and the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games are at least respectably good.

...So that's four or five. :oops:

It was a AWD
Normal awds ones usually never had many problems before so I wonder if everyone on here and plus the orders from slickdeals combined on the not for sale ps4s in the past two weeks and got broken ones then sent them back for returns if those same ps4s got placed over in normal awd instead of back with the not for sale ones they were bought from diluting the pool of the normal awd ones?

Normal awds ones usually never had many problems before so I wonder if everyone on here and plus the orders from slickdeals combined on the not for sale ps4s in the past two weeks and got broken ones then sent them back for returns if those same ps4s got placed over in normal awd instead of back with the not for sale ones they were bought from diluting the pool of the normal awd ones?
I sure hope that's not the case as I have a Ln that is supposed to ship next week......

I got my LN ps4 from AWD yesterday, everything looked new i ran out to gamestop and got two games tried both and they where unreadable i call sony they walked me through a system restore, no luck so now i gotta wait for them (sony) to send me a replacement box.......smh

i'm testing a ps3 i got on AWD today.  It appears to be working and read a disc as far as i tested it to get into a game.  Anything else i should be looking for?  

i'm testing a ps3 i got on AWD today. It appears to be working and read a disc as far as i tested it to get into a game. Anything else i should be looking for?
Is it a slim or fat model? If it's a fat model listen for a loud fan when you're playing. If it's a slim and it worked this far you should be good. Those thjngs are tanks.

yep, got that one covered

its a fat one, i can hear the fan spinning and there is definitely heat being exhausted through the vents
They're going to get loud while doing anything other than idling at the XMB. Make sure you test an Uncharted game for a while. Make sure warm air is being exhausted and not cool air. My fan sounded like a jet taking off a couple times during TLoU, but made it through like a champ. If you keep it, you should look into repasting the GPU and CPU and changing the thermal pads.

If it's a slim and it worked this far you should be good. Those thjngs are tanks.
I actually had big problems with my Slim (a CECH-30xxA), it actually bricked. I sold it after Sony repaired it because, even though it was working again, the fan was 1000 times louder and very distracting (even running simple stuff like Netflix). I got a used Super Slim 12GB (a CECH-40xxA) and, after adding my own HDD, it's been working far more stable and quiet than that Slim model ever ran. Maybe I got a bad apple, but I found the Slim model to be very unreliable.

Bought one of the Like New PS4 last week for $297 something before tax.  It arrived today even though it said backorder til the 19th originally.

The package was opened when it was delivered so I was nervous.  The PS4 packaging has lots of tapes and definitely not brand new because things were already taken out of its places.

But everything checks out so far.  Got Killzone from gamestop to test and it reads just fine. 

Has anyone received a nfs xbox one in working condition?
I got a VG NFS in working condition. Just came today, and would not power up with the supplied PSU. Looking at the PSU more closely, found it pretty beat up. Tried with the PSU from my other One and everything else is good. Replacing the PSU and keeping the system. Hope that helps.

Anyone know If this description is likely for a dinger:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.
depending if that's a recent release. doesn't have anything that would indicate a 'dinger'

No, that's a purely generic description.

This is a dinger description by comparison:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FDQQD52/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1394574868&sr=1-5

Something like this is a possible dinger as well:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00GBCLG0E/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1394574868&sr=1-50

Just got the Gold Wireless Headset for $78. It's a dinger, brand new and sealed with all accessories. For this reason "Small Mark on Disk," it dropped $22 in value? What disc?..

bread's done
Back