Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Someone mentioned and linked the awd ps4's wouldnt be warrantied, does the same apply to xb1 ? Id assume so. Doesnt seem like a great option over retail pricing.
You'll get the X1's warranty so long as it hasn't been registered. Not sure if MS will honor the warranty if it has been registered by another party.

wiiu's seem to pop up here regularly for 211 do they not? hell if you're gonna spend some money might as well jump on the wind waker bundles for 270 something 

Last edited by a moderator:
packaging may be damaged, same thing i bought and just got it. came with valid walking dead code and 4 gb memory card, vita still wrapped in plastic, ar cards still wrapped in plastic, ac adapter unused. hell, mine didnt even have damaged packaging from what i can see other than maybe some wear on the one side that isnt completely closed.

They do not require the receipt / proof that you're the original purchaser when getting warranty service. Same with Nintendo.
But if the system has been pre registered (even with the original purchaser's gamertag that has contact info) they wont honor it to someone else.

When i recovered the gamertag/psn account on my new systems, it auto registered them for me (with phone number, real name and address). So assume that any used xb1/ps4 will not be honored for free warranty, unless you have the original persons contact info and can scam them by saying "i moved house" etc

Pretty upset. Came home from work today expecting my LN Vita and hoping to break it in with Soul Sacrifice. However I open up the bubble mailer and its not even in a box. Just bubble wrapped. Scratched to shit and back. No charger. Oh, and it was sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by amazon. Should I even try to go through Amazon/Seller or just go ahead and demand a return?

Pretty upset. Came home from work today expecting my LN Vita and hoping to break it in with Soul Sacrifice. However I open up the bubble mailer and its not even in a box. Just bubble wrapped. Scratched to shit and back. No charger. Oh, and it was sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by amazon. Should I even try to go through Amazon/Seller or just go ahead and demand a return?
I would just return that.

Refund.

Had that happen to me with a god of war PS3 it just a scratched to shit PS3 with no games and it was listed as LN all they could do was issue a return/refund

Had that happen to me with a god of war PS3 it just a scratched to shit PS3 with no games and it was listed as LN all they could do was issue a return/refund
I'd really think about just asking for a credit or something, but this is so scratched up that I literally don't want it.

That's crappy. Sorry that happened to ya. That poor little Vita.

[quote name="Backlash2332x" post="11509981" timestamp="1391824410"]Pretty upset. Came home from work today expecting my LN Vita and hoping to break it in with Soul Sacrifice. However I open up the bubble mailer and its not even in a box. Just bubble wrapped. Scratched to shit and back. No charger. Oh, and it was sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by amazon. Should I even try to go through Amazon/Seller or just go ahead and demand a return?[/quote]

Damn sorry to hear. I just bought a LN vita from a third party, but he had pictures and described it well. Also has been very open to communications. Even willing to ship via my requested service and insurance included. Anyway, receive it tomorrow so we will see. He said I should be pleasantly satisfied with the condition of it. Included 8gb card. $124 shipped and is complete with the plastic bags and box. Hoping for the best. I would refund it and wait for another one to pop up you are happy with.

But if the system has been pre registered (even with the original purchaser's gamertag that has contact info) they wont honor it to someone else.

When i recovered the gamertag/psn account on my new systems, it auto registered them for me (with phone number, real name and address). So assume that any used xb1/ps4 will not be honored for free warranty, unless you have the original persons contact info and can scam them by saying "i moved house" etc
Thanks for that.

Energizer 2x Charging Station for Xbox One - $19.30

I own this and absolutely LOVE it! Includes two sets of rechargeable batteries w/ the battery covers. Slides on easy, charges quickly and holds a pretty solid charge.
Do the batteries fit inside the regular battery doors? What if I were to get a Titanfall controller? I wouldn't want a different battery door.

I know people liked the Dreamgear for the 3DS XL but has anyone used this one for the Vita? Just snagged one for $11 (a whopping $3 off).

http://www.amazon.com/DreamGEAR-Playstation-Vita-Comfort-Grip/dp/B0073ESYLS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391827578&sr=8-1&keywords=dreamgear+vita

Also

:ps3: GTA V CEs $66+
Aw I thought those were actually CEs.

Sounds like a possible return is my thinking. They also have the retro design version of the Red Luigi case on sale for $12.99 new, though no sign of them getting the normal one in stock again.

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Retro-Mario-Pouch-Nintendo-Black/dp/B00DWXUYN0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1391828927&sr=8-3&keywords=hori+xl
WOW, uh...I actually prefer the design of that one, especially since Super Mario Bros. was the first game I ever played, so I just ordered it. Thanks! :D

WOW, uh...I actually prefer the design of that one, especially since Super Mario Bros. was the first game I ever played, so I just ordered it. Thanks! :D
I mean I understand why nobody would want a cheap knockoff red version of a Luigi case so they still have them in stock, just wish they would get the real deal in stock so they could fulfill my several month old order.

Do the batteries fit inside the regular battery doors? What if I were to get a Titanfall controller? I wouldn't want a different battery door.

Aw I thought those were actually CEs.
You do know that its only the top that is white and decorated right? The rest is the same black color as a regular controller.

MduYAqvl.jpg

bread's done
Back