Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

This was the first big restock I got to be apart of. Glad I was because I got a gold wireless stereo headset that I wanted for $69. For those interested, the cheapest one available went for $64.

Newbie question: After a warehouse deal item's been purchased, is there a way to go back and review the "Used" description of the item? Such as, "missing items, package may be damaged, etc?"

Thanks in advance.

What is swabucks? I need more Amazon credit than my bing searches provide.
I made $2000 last year of swagbucks and bing. If you have the time I'd suggest trying it out, it isn't for everyone. If you need any tips ask me or read what I've posted about it. I just started again this month and already made $150.

Anyone with a $296.xx PS4 have any issues or any feedback on how their thing is working? Haven't had the time to set mine up yet, but just wondering. Mine was (LN)
The $296 LN PS4 that i ordered on Feb 12th came yesterday. I just had enough time to set it up and update it and that worked fine. It looked like a return/ trade-in, everything was there but the controller looked a little used and all the codes worked. It was manufactured Sept 2013. I haven't had a chance to try any games but I will soon to make sure the Blu-ray drive works.

ty for asscreed3

big restocks are supposed to happen at 3AM when im wide awake!!!!!!!
Lol! Big restocks come out of nowhere just like when I thought I would catch some zzzs before heading out for work. It's all good! We were awaiting one like this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! Big restock come out of nowhere just like when I thought I would catch some zzzs before heading out for work. It's all good! We were awaiting one like this. :)
Or when I sleep/are caring for my child/grocery shopping.

Not that being here today helped a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made $2000 last year of swagbucks and bing. If you have the time I'd suggest trying it out, it isn't for everyone. If you need any tips ask me or read what I've posted about it. I just started again this month and already made $150.
Do you have to invest alot of time into this?

Also direct me to your tips :)

bread's done
Back