Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I cleaned up the last couple of pages.  I'm getting pretty tired of this thread getting constantly reported.  I've warned you guys in the past, so the next person to go horribly off topic or post images/gifs or trolls the thread will just get temp banned. 

Maybe that'll work.

has any legend of dragoons popped up as of late? I always miss it :( that and sub 20$ ateliers are really the only things I'm on the look out for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo DSi XL Bronze (Used - Acceptable) $83.85

Nintendo DSi XL - Midnight Blue (Used - Acceptable) $82.76

Killzone: Shadow Fall (Used - Like New) $31.93

These DSi XL deals are really making me want to the pull the trigger because a buddy let me try his and it blew me away the update from the DSLite I used to have. I will be getting a PS4 eventually and want to stack up on games. Even though I just got a Xbox One and year old PS Vita that have backlogs to play.
I'd be careful on the blue one as another user posted he got one that was from brazil that was in portuguese :wall:

and for that much you may as well go out and find a new one.

I wouldn't pay more than 45 for an acceptable one considering how important the touch screen is.
I was the one who got the Brazilian unit, heh. Apparently Wal*Mart just restocked Midnight Blue DSi XL's for $99.96 with free shipping if anyone is interested:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-DSi-XL-Midnight-Blue/14650102

Already have BF4 on the X1. Killzone is the only game that might mildly interest me for PS4 until Infamous. But might as well get the system now. I hope to at least try the mp on Killzone, I used to like KZ3 mp. Do you know if Shadow Fall has bots? That's enough for me to try it.
The campaign on KZ is pretty good and the graphics are awesome. I don't play MP so Killzone was the poor primary shooter I was interested in. I also bought Ghosts but only as part of all that Target stacking debacle and ended up getting it for dirt cheap.

Excuse me. Is Call of duty Ghost worth $27? I am thinking whether i should cancel it or not because I have too big backlogs
I used to be a big CoD fan but this cod just blows. I got it for $10 on X1 and its just atrocious. Worst in the series.

Excuse me. Is Call of duty Ghost worth $27? I am thinking whether i should cancel it or not because I have too big backlogs
Not really no. Even the most diehard cod fans don't like this one. I buy them every year and have enjoyed them all except this one and mw3.

If you got it on ps4, get bf4. X1 or 360? Wait on titanfall. PS3? Well, erm, get black ops 2 I guess

Not really no. Even the most diehard cod fans don't like this one. I buy them every year and have enjoyed them all except this one and mw3.

If you got it on ps4, get bf4. X1 or 360? Wait on titanfall. PS3? Well, erm, get black ops 2 I guess
I got the ps3 one, and I have already canceled. I can wait the price drops lower than

are you GCU at BB? $24 new plus tax and maybe out of pocket not credit...
Yeah but I have Amazon credit and not BBY right now. Plus I beat and traded it when it came out so now I really just want it to play some more MP, the story DLC and maybe go back and attempt the platinum. So it's not a huge rush but $20 was about the price point I was looking for to pick it up again.

Yeah but I have Amazon credit and not BBY right now. Plus I beat and traded it when it came out so now I really just want it to play some more MP, the story DLC and maybe go back and attempt the platinum. So it's not a huge rush but $20 was about the price point I was looking for to pick it up again.
Yeah, same. Is the MP any good?

Thought credit would be part of the equation, Amazon and BB having it on sale, maybe a new shipment will come in and you can get a sub $20 dinger

Sorry for the specific question, but has Tales of Xillia ever hit AWD?  I've never seen it and am looking to pick it up.  I searched but didn't see anything in the forum.

Sorry for the specific question, but has Tales of Xillia ever hit AWD? I've never seen it and am looking to pick it up. I searched but didn't see anything in the forum.
Yeah, I got one recently and it was the limited edition, cost around 20+

That's a great price, thanks to both, I'll keep an eye out. Normally I just browse and think, oh, yeah, I want to play that without specifically looking.

Thanks again.
The total was 26.70

Yeah only thing that sucks though was the they cut out the upc so it could get accepted.

But it came with a working the CD & DLC Code.

That's a great price, thanks to both, I'll keep an eye out. Normally I just browse and think, oh, yeah, I want to play that without specifically looking.

Thanks again.
I got the limited edition from GS for $20 on Black Friday. Great deal at that price!

Thanks again.
you can also keep an eye out at amazon gs and namcos site as they may throw them on sale again. if you feel like paying extra the ce has been up for 40 at least 3 or so times on namcos site too. whether you end up with the le or not is ymmv as plenty of people have reported both getting and not getting it.

you can also keep an eye out at amazon gs and namcos site as they may throw them on sale again. if you feel like paying extra the ce has been up for 40 at least 3 or so times on namcos site too. whether you end up with the le or not is ymmv as plenty of people have reported both getting and not getting it.
Thanks, never shopped their direct site, will be on the lookout!

ASTRO Gaming A40 Audio System (Black) (G) $157.84

Exclusive Amazon DISNEY INFINITY Infinite Bundle, with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Figure (LN) $148.49

:ps3: PlayStation 3 The Last of Us & Batman: Arkham Origins Bundle (G) $191.97

browse-icon-gameboy._V192599300_.gif
  Game Boy Pocket - Red (G) $46.15

PS4 Tomb Raider:De just showed up at $38.

Edit: gone
I order it, but decided to cancel. Should be coming back in stock at some point. Will wait for $20 or less, since I already got the game on 360, so this is just a graphics update more or less. I can wait.

Saw a couple of next gen games come up on AWD. Got Killzone Shadow Fall for $27.xx. Good enough for me.

bread's done
Back