Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Was going to snag a VG GTA5 but before I bought it. The description said something about a cut or mark on disc. Made me pass. Could it still have been alright?

So I was watching today's Nintendo Direct and I am very confused on when Iwata was talking about Yoshi's New Island and he mentioned something about a baby mario?

I took a chance on an Acceptable Mario World for $34.33

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut / scratch on item case"

Hopefully it is unused with the case damaged. I missed the $39.99 deal at Target last week thanks to the winter storm last week.

There is also a good one left for $37.19 but I didn't like the description especially for $3 more:

"Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner."

Last edited by a moderator:
My $112.xx Acceptable Vita came in tip top shape. Came in a plain box (not retail box), bubble wrapped with the charger, but no game (if you see "comes with game" in the description, don't expect it with these systems).

Dammit!  I was waiting for Shin Megami Tensei Overclocked to go sub $20 for months but of course I missed it due to work and doctors appointments all day!  :wall: Please give a heads up if it appears again.

Dammit! I was waiting for Shin Megami Tensei Overclocked to go sub $20 for months but of course I missed it due to work and doctors appointments all day! :wall: Please give a heads up if it appears again.
Sorry bout that, I grabbed that one. Been wanting it awhile myself, especially after having so much fun with SMTIV

SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked is a great game. I picked it up for a little over $20 last year and it is probably one of my favorite games on the 3DS. Looking forward to the next one (going to wait for the 3DS release).

I certainly don't consider myself a flipper, but if mine was the anniversary edition, I would have sent it right back for the $50 trade-in value and just ordered another $20 for me.
I'm going to do that and hopefully get myself a regular edition and a good game.

Wait. There's no Sunday Ticket code. It's just a team pack code. I am disappoint.

I must be stupid because I just bought a LN Xbox One Day 1 console for $440. After my credit it came out to be $95. I really only bought it was because I would hope the achievement would be included with a LN console that I could sell to make some of that $95 back.

There's one more if someone else wants to be dumb with me. http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day-Edition/dp/B00CMQTVK0/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1392360537&sr=1-1
No!

Too bad they're not $211 like they were for the longest time.

Noticed that a lot of stuff has gone up $2-5 from last night.

Used off brand condoms from AWD though? No thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BXQO0CY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1392363819&sr=1-123
I've noticed a lot of the prices have been higher recently. Guess it's where there are less sales on new titles and thus the AWD titles aren't as cheap.

Just sniped The Last of Us (G) for $20.78!!! Thank god I was still up Trophy Hunting Bioshock Infinite :D

Edit: And Pokemon X (G) for $21.55!!! :D :D Sorry about the double post.

bread's done
Back