Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

*Question Answered by Mask-Air-Raid*  Thanks!

CAGs:

If we have an Amazon Seller account, are we permitted to mention it here?   I don't want to violate any self-promotion rules by disclosing my seller name without asking those in this forum (including any MOD) if I am permitted to disclose my account name.  I only ask because being a "just launched" seller may scare some people away, but my CAG feedback would be reassuring.

Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.amazon.com/Chrono-Cross-PlayStation/dp/B00004TC6E/ref=sr_1_3?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1392411283&sr=1-3 lk chrono cross 11.33

that post above me really fits with the quoted user name lol

and please don't say its name we don't want to have him come back and everyone argue again.

I managed to score a mana khemia vg for 15. not exactly what I wanted to pay but eh whatever I heard it was good.  It may be a good litmus test to see whether I'll end up liking atelier though they aren't that much alike spite being in the same series.

really wish ayesha would pop up under 20 as that's the price I'd bite at.  saw it on gohastingings earlier for 12 and missed it ;_;

I'm guessing they predicted really bad weather or something as my games not scheduled to arrive until between the 19th and 6th

Wow, I'm having such terrible luck. Got the Just Dance 3 (Wii) in today that I also ordered for $2 in LN condition....and the case is cracked/smashed in front :|

Why would you cancel an order for a PS4 you got for under $300? If there is something actually wrong with it just return it. Did you not really want it to begin with and just blindly purchased it without thinking about it? Of course you have to be quick to buy something like that, but if I ever get to the point to where I am making purchases for hundreds of dollars and then cancelling them I know maybe it's time for me to stop clicking.

Why would you cancel an order for a PS4 you got for under $300? If there is something actually wrong with it just return it. Did you not really want it to begin with and just blindly purchased it without thinking about it? Of course you have to be quick to buy something like that, but if I ever get to the point to where I am making purchases for hundreds of dollars and then cancelling them I know maybe it's time for me to stop clicking.
Calm down. He did an impulse buy. Shit happens.

Why would you cancel an order for a PS4 you got for under $300? If there is something actually wrong with it just return it. Did you not really want it to begin with and just blindly purchased it without thinking about it? Of course you have to be quick to buy something like that, but if I ever get to the point to where I am making purchases for hundreds of dollars and then cancelling them I know maybe it's time for me to stop clicking.
Sometimes people just want a few minutes to decide if they actually want it for that price or not. If you hesitate for a second on those PS4's they will be gone.

http://www.amazon.com/Chrono-Cross-PlayStation/dp/B00004TC6E/ref=sr_1_3?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1392411283&sr=1-3 lk chrono cross 11.33

that post above me really fits with the quoted user name lol

and please don't say its name we don't want to have him come back and everyone argue again.

I managed to score a mana khemia vg for 15. not exactly what I wanted to pay but eh whatever I heard it was good. It may be a good litmus test to see whether I'll end up liking atelier though they aren't that much alike spite being in the same series.

really wish ayesha would pop up under 20 as that's the price I'd bite at. saw it on gohastingings earlier for 12 and missed it ;_;

I'm guessing they predicted really bad weather or something as my games not scheduled to arrive until between the 19th and 6th
Grabbed the last Chrono Cross like new, thanks.

Its gone now, but i linked before you posted. He had a few, one of which i grabbed.

He doesnt appear to have a great rating, but only has 4 transactions listed at 75%. I'll take the chance.

Xb1 in my quick picks for $475. New.
Can a gc offer be far behind?
(Please no console wars. Just providing a data point)
I'm getting a $50 off coupon for an Xbox One from Microcenter at the top banner on CAG. I know Microcenter tends to have some exlclusive deals like on Apple products but this is the first time I've seen a clear cut in price on a 3 month old console.

The coupon is only valid on two locations by the way. The Yonkers, NY location and another that escapes me at the moment.

I got my acceptable 3ds xl in today. Came in the original box with the system, charger, sd card, and stylus. It's obviously used but everything works great so I am quite happy with it.

The guy selling the day 1 Xbox one for $425 has a 67% feedback on 3 items.

His description of xbox:

"Used"

Hence why I only posted the $442 one from a reputable seller
I would probably skip that one

The guy selling the day 1 Xbox one for $425 has a 67% feedback on 3 items.

His description of xbox:

"Used"

Hence why I only posted the $442 one from a reputable seller
I would probably skip that one
Yea same here, but I figured somebody may take the chance. I did take the chance on the PS4, I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Yea same here, but I figured somebody may take the chance. I did take the chance on the PS4, I'll let ya know how it turns out.
I would be slightly less apprehensive if he actually gave the time to describe a $425 investment. Writing "used" just shows laziness on an item that costs a large chunk of change. Makes you wonder about the system itself

Well someone ended up buying them as they're gone now. Good luck if a CAG snagged one.

Calm down. He did an impulse buy. Shit happens.

I get the whole "impulse buy" argument for deals in general but he makes a point about the consoles which you can argue should be the exception.

CAGs have been snatching up systems ever since December so the price points have been well known far in advance (PS4's: $296/$275/$240). It's sort of odd to buy a system at whatever price it comes up and then back out on the deal when they had weeks/months to determine their price point. In doing so, it makes the next cag in line miss out on the deal when they've spent a lot of time hawking the AWD thread.

For example, I've had at least 6 or 7 chances to pick up PS4's with (LN) at $296. I was tempted, but never bit. My price point was sub $296 (i.e. $275 and below). I finally got that chance 2 nights ago and grabbed the (VG) $276 restock. After I bought it, I considered my chances on holding out for (G) and (A) but already rationalized what I was comfortable with - I had a better shot scoring a dinger at (VG) than (G) and (A) anyway. Since I knew my threshold beforehand, the 6-7 cags that were able to snag a (LN) PS4 were able to get theirs without my meddling. It makes me happy knowing it works out for both parties in the end. I'd actually feel kind of bad if it didn't.

I would be slightly less apprehensive if he actually gave the time to describe a $425 investment. Writing "used" just shows laziness on an item that costs a large chunk of change. Makes you wonder about the system itself

Well someone ended up buying them as they're gone now. Good luck if a CAG snagged one.
Yeah, I'd rather go through AWD. Aren't return shipping costs only covered for purchases from Amazon? I'd rather go through the return process with them than a 3rd party.

I get the whole "impulse buy" argument for deals in general but he makes a point about the consoles which you can argue should be the exception.

CAGs have been snatching up systems ever since December so the price points have been well known far in advance (PS4's: $296/$275/$240). It's sort of odd to buy a system at whatever price it comes up and then back out on the deal when they had weeks/months to determine their price point. In doing so, it makes the next cag in line miss out on the deal when they've spent a lot of time hawking the AWD thread.

For example, I've had at least 6 or 7 chances to pick up PS4's with (LN) at $296. I was tempted, but never bit. My price point was sub $296 (i.e. $275 and below). I finally got that chance 2 nights ago and grabbed the (VG) $276 restock. After I bought it, I considered my chances on holding out for (G) and (A) but already rationalized what I was comfortable with - I had a better shot scoring a dinger at (VG) than (G) and (A) anyway. Since I knew my threshold beforehand, the 6-7 cags that were able to snag a (LN) PS4 were able to get theirs without my meddling. It makes me happy knowing it works out for both parties in the end. I'd actually feel kind of bad if it didn't.
I agree, I've been holding out as well until I get my price point because I know the threshold I want to pull the trigger at. I don't want to snipe one away from a CAGer (potentially). Hopefully I have the same luck/karma as you. Congrats either way.

Yeah, I'd rather go through AWD. Aren't return shipping costs only covered for purchases from Amazon? I'd rather go through the return process with them than a 3rd party.
Wasn't aware of that if it is the case. May just cancel it (would be collecting dust waiting on infamous anyways)

Well, you have been one rather lucky person then. A lot haven't had success, including myself. Maybe we don't try hard enough, but maybe we don't want to put in much effort either. If we see it, we take it.

I agree, I've been holding out as well until I get my price point because I know the threshold I want to pull the trigger at. I don't want to snipe one away from a CAGer (potentially). Hopefully I have the same luck/karma as you. Congrats either way.
Well, you have been one rather lucky person then. A lot haven't had success, including myself. Maybe we don't try hard enough, but maybe we don't want to put in much effort either. If we see it, we take it.
You will. Just use notifications on this thread or do what I do and use check4change.

Let the PS4 go. Donut made me feel as though someone out there may need it more.
Don't mean to talk you out of it, bgame. If I knew it was you I'd have said, "screw cag." :)

Wasn't aware of that if it is the case. May just cancel it (would be collecting dust waiting on infamous anyways)
My post was more in the form of a question than observation. I've never had to return an item to a 3rd party seller on Amazon before.

bread's done
Back