Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Anyone? If I want a shot at Bravely Default in AWD, should I go to the BD CE page, or just arrived video games, or the Square Enix page, or what?

I'll obviously never beat Eldritch unless he's really tired, but I wouldn't mind taking the second one. :D

Anyone? If I want a shot at Bravely Default in AWD, should I go to the BD CE page, or just arrived video games, or the Square Enix page, or what?

I'll obviously never beat Eldritch unless he's really tired, but I wouldn't mind taking the second one. :D
Eh, I've had no luck with them all popping up during the like six hours over the last week I haven't been watching it or just not showing up for me the one time I was here. I've been watching for it to show up on the actual item listing and checking AWD as well.

I don't know DS2U, but if that console comes stateside... :drool:
Metal Gear consoles are hot commodity so I can see that bundle holding value for some time by just looking at ps3 bundle prices. So that and Infamous bundles are good possibility in near future for US. Definitely will trade and pick one of those bad boys up if and when they come stateside.

Acceptable ones can be missing parts or accessories so that is within the condition guidelines.
Thanks for the responses. Can I bother you for a link to that info? I actually checked the AWD condition guide before the item shipped so I would know what to expect and this is what I see listed for Acceptable

Acceptable - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item shows signs of wear including scratches, dents, and other aesthetic problems, we will assign the condition of "acceptable." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, manuals may be missing, and the item may contain third party attachments.
URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_355338222_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000656811&pf_rd_m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&pf_rd_s=left-3&pf_rd_r=1EH69RXT1HZYCN2RZT3W&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1523197482&pf_rd_i=1267877011

According to the above the manuals may be missing, it may be repackaged, and it may contain third party attachments but I'm not seeing anything about missing items.

I'll probably just keep it but personally I would consider the controller essential to be 'in perfect working order', as the (A) definition states, when it comes to a console. If major components can be missing I'm definitely steering clear of the (A) PS4, PS3, and Vita's I've been looking for at a certain price point.

Thanks for the response again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the responses. Can I bother you for a link to that info? I actually checked the AWD condition guide before the item shipped so I would know what to expect and this is what I see listed for Acceptable

URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_355338222_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000656811&pf_rd_m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&pf_rd_s=left-3&pf_rd_r=1EH69RXT1HZYCN2RZT3W&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1523197482&pf_rd_i=1267877011

According to the above the manuals may be missing, it may be repackaged, and it may contain third party attachments but I'm not seeing anything about missing items.

I'll probably just keep it but personally I would consider the controller essential to be 'in perfect working order', as the (A) definition states, when it comes to a console. If major components can be missing I'm definitely steering clear of the (A) PS4, PS3, and Vita's I've been looking for at a certain price point.

Thanks for the response again!
That is the correct url. However, read the condition listing for the "good" one. Since "acceptable" is one tier down, it is presumed to have the flaws from good plus the ones mentioned in acceptable listing. However, since it isn't directly mentioned in the acceptable conditioning criteria, even though it is in good conditioning criteria, you can argue against it on that basis alone and either return it for full refund or get partial refund for it.

That is the correct url. However, read the condition listing for the "good" one. Since "acceptable" is one tier down, it is presumed to have the flaws from good plus the ones mentioned in acceptable listing. However, since it isn't directly mentioned in the acceptable conditioning criteria, even though it is in good conditioning criteria, you can argue against it on that basis alone and either return it for full refund or get partial refund for it.
I never read the G, VG, or LN since it was listed as Acceptable lol :p

Like I said above I don't think I'll return or complain based on your response and that given the price it seems somewhat petty but I do believe game consoles should include the controller since they are essential to actually being used unlike say a TV controller. I'm not sure what I'll do with it at this point but I guess a backup 360 isn't a bad idea.

This thread always seems to make me depressed in the morning T^T I always interrupt my sleep a few times to check if anything goes up, and then whenever I fully wake up, I find out I missed something by a couple minutes. D=

I like that there's someone selling a "torn and dented" BD CE for $95.
"It's just a little broken, it's still good, it's still good!" Hahahaha

lol that's more than retail!

and I'm pretty sure it only defaults to gift credit but you can go into your account and change it or at least I remember reading that somewhere.

Huge Amazon restock, Very Good's for 362.49 and Like News for 388.  Do you guys think the very goods are worth it?  I picked one up, but I'm not sure if it's really worth saving less than 40 bucks for a console...

Used - Very Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged

Huge Amazon restock, Very Good's for 362.49 and Like News for 388. Do you guys think the very goods are worth it? I picked one up, but I'm not sure if it's really worth saving less than 40 bucks for a console...

Used - Very Good

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged
I don't think it's worth it when a VG has been selling for sub-$300 over the last week and even as recent as four hours ago. I would wait it out if you don't need right away.

Huge Amazon restock, Very Good's for 362.49 and Like News for 388. Do you guys think the very goods are worth it? I picked one up, but I'm not sure if it's really worth saving less than 40 bucks for a console...

Used - Very Good

yeah, the very good ones sounds like dingers.

bread's done
Back