Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Got the xbox one day on edition from ocean reef came in practically new the box hasnt even been opened so just a few marks on the box due to transport overall great experience with them

Hahahaha and that BD keeps dropping? Why aren't they just selling it on ebay? More likely to be sold over there.
Man, instead of just changing the price, this person should just put the damn game back in. Then they'll sell it instantly.

save your money game is ass
I remember barely following the first game as I was playing it, and decided to read up on the plots last night. Man, they went from hitting bases to deeeeeeep left field crazy fast.

Ah man.  Gotta leave the house real fast. Keep on eye on BD and PS4 pages. Something's bound to come up. Good luck to whomever sees/ congrats to those able to nab them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who/where is the post that a CAGer got a $65 credit for missing a "game" from his PS4 purchase? I can't find it. Also, was there a CAGer who was able to get Sony to honor their warranty after purchasing from Amazon Warehouse? I appreciate the help & happy hunting CAGers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cheapassgamer, not cheapassgamerer.

cheapassgame--

Forget it.

*ragequit*

The warranty wasn't honored yet. Sony just allowed the member to send it. It's not the best idea since they can charge for sending an ineligible product to them.
Noted. Well whomever it was please update us, thanks.

Hey CAGers.

If you tell Amazon you were trying to order a used PS4 but the system was giving you trouble so you missed out they'll give you free credit.

Almost have enough to get a free PS4 :D

I guess i fell for it, but i just keep wondering how do people accumulate so much amazon credit, is it buying amazon warehouse and then flipping to amazon back???
Yeah but when it is slow you can complain to Amazon that there has been nothing to flip and they usually give you some credit.

I guess i fell for it, but i just keep wondering how do people accumulate so much amazon credit, is it buying amazon warehouse and then flipping to amazon back???
Sometimes if you tell Amazon that's what you're doing before you order they'll just give you a credit in that amount to save the company time and resources.

Sometimes if you tell Amazon that's what you're doing before you order they'll just give you a credit in that amount to save the company time and resources.
No, no, no.

You have to purchase items at full price from BB, open them, and trade them into Gamestop. The employees there know everything, and they will turn your items in Amazon gold.

bread's done
Back