Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

My $3 Ni No Kuni shipped and $3.50 WiiU Black Ops shipped. I thought they were going to cancel NNK on me again. Well jokes on them it was for $8 last time!

I guess i fell for it, but i just keep wondering how do people accumulate so much amazon credit, is it buying amazon warehouse and then flipping to amazon back???
that basically. people pick up stuff for cheap then trade it in to amazon/gamestop like those xbox360 cables and such. there are quite a few items the users call boomerangs like that one holiday xbox bundle.

they also get in on stuff like the super cheap 12$ tomb raiders. I imagine people probably flipped those so fast that the trade in values went to hell. There are also occasional items that have messed up trade in values or jump. I remember seeing someone post a dbz pick where it was trade in for like 500 bucks.

Just saw that and was like, why...? They are basing their prices off of the gougers? Crazy.
They seem to base it off the lowest price for a new console currently in stock. When Amazon has it in stock, it hits the sub-$300 pricing. But if Amazon is out, it is always just a shade under $400. It really sucks because you not only have to have the warehouse stock hit, it has to happen while Amazon shows the item as in stock new.

That's why earlier we had a slug of six warehouse PS4s, all for $362 or $388, because Amazon didn't have them new.

Just saw that and was like, why...? They are basing their prices off of the gougers? Crazy.
Yeah the price jumps whenever Amazon themselves are out of stock of the new ones. I love it and hate it at the same time because I want to see it selling well and still selling out, but I'd also at some point like to get a cheap PS4.

Seriously? Again it pops up literally as soon as I walk away from the computer to get some food from the kitchen. So if I can't eat and I can't sleep without missing it then I may as well just die now.
It keeps popping back up, only for it to be unavailable too. It's taunting me.

bread's done
Back