Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I GOT BD CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed the Ni No But got a $2 Borderlands GOTY as well as AWDs way of saying sorry to me.
Congrats. It's the first JRPG in a loooong time that's reminded me of FF9 without making me want to play FF9.

That's one if the highest compliments I can bestow upon a game, now that I think about it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

Come back after walking through the heavy, heavy snow because the buses stopped without telling anyone, only to turn on my computer and see ghost listings for BD CE G/VG.

:wall:

In retrospect I do feel slightly silly for having spent all this time to save $5 on a dinged up CE instead of just pre-ordering it for $40 from BBY when I had the chance.

And to whoever passed on Beyond when it showed up again for $17 last night you should have kept it, today it's $31.

Going to work on building a list of what's there still now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there are still five eighteen of the LN PS4s for $389.19. Must have been a pretty big restock. My guess is we will continue to get a large slug of these each day as the ones that Amazon sold last week come in. 

Keep missing the $3 games but snagged a $6 N64 Zelda OoT that was in good.

Of course not!

Standard stuff mostly and the usual handful of $3 games.

Stalled out after picking up about 150 items.
Lol i could barely read that little word as i was about to go into rage to think that they were 40 dollars preorder and now way over

The good SMT IV I ordered last week for $24 turned out to be a sealed limited edition. Awesome!
Can't complain about that, was dinged up I assume?

eldritch mind linking the bd warehouse page
This is what I was watching:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00GV4V8YQ/sr=8-2/qid=1392240348/ref=olp_prime_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=1392240348&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=8-2

@Eldritch box was a little dinged at the top and there was a small hole in the wrapping. Perfect condition otherwise.

:3ds: Zelda OoT LN $29.65

On an off topic note I don't understand why dumb dumbs on eBay bid stuff up two hours before something ends, I think they don't know how auctions work.

For having 16 at the start those KZ still went pretty fast.

Query regarding the AWD LN PS4s up. Now it says "Back-ordered. Due in stock February 25." If I order it now for $389.19, and the price hits sub-$300 over the next day or two, would I get credit for the difference?

bread's done
Back