Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Query regarding the AWD LN PS4s up. Now it says "Back-ordered. Due in stock February 25." If I order it now for $389.19, and the price hits sub-$300 over the next day or two, would I get credit for the difference?
No but if it dropped before it shipped you could at least ask CS and have a 50/50 shot of them adjusting it.

In retrospect I do feel slightly silly for having spent all this time to save $5 on a dinged up CE instead of just pre-ordering it for $40 from BBY when I had the chance.

And to whoever passed on Beyond when it showed up again for $17 last night you should have kept it, today it's $31.

Going to work on building a list of what's there still now.
Haha I was going to chime in on this. I know $5 is $5, but if I was interested in BD:CE I would have just gotten it at BBY with GCU for $40 and tax with RZ etc. Although for those of you with built up credit, it makes sense. Just the whole refresh and hoping to find one thing would put me off knowing I could have gotten it Brand New for a few bucks more.

BD:CE = Bravely Default: Collector's Ed. 3DS game.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is BD CE?
Something you get when you don't wear protection in Malaysia.

Haha I was going to chime in on this. I know $5 is $5, but if I was interested in BD:CE I would have just gotten it at BBY with GCU for $40 and tax with RZ etc. Although for those of you with built up credit, it makes sense. Just the whole refresh and hoping to find one thing would put me off knowing I could have gotten it Brand New for a few bucks more.

BD:CE = Bravely Default: Collector's Ed. 3DS game.
Yeah, and I saw it coming too but I didn't have any BBY credit until it was too late and couldn't justify spending real money on it at the time.

I want a BD ce. I just want BD.

I may go buy it.

I'll sell you mind for $99.99 without the game. :rofl:

Something you get when you don't wear protection in Malaysia.

Yeah, and I saw it coming too but I didn't have any BBY credit until it was too late and couldn't justify spending real money on it at the time.

I'll sell you mind for $99.99 without the game. :rofl:
Only if you throw in a pink 3DS XL

Hey Zalaki did you manage to get COD:G on ps4, if not Eldritch and NightCat, posted one few posts above.

... and some other finds:

:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Limited) (LN) $12.12
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (LN) $14.55
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (LN) $11.00

:ps2: Final Fantasy X-2 (LN) $4.02

:360: Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Edition (G) $29.19
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (A) $12.23
:360: Lost Planet 3 (G) $16.06
:360: Remember Me (LN) $13.19
:360: Dead Space 2 (G) $9.99

Bah think I just missed a Xbox One through AWD. Says "from $390" on the used tab (what the previous AWD price was) but the $390 ones are gone.

Teaches me to use the bathroom

Hey Zalaki did you manage to get COD:G on ps4, if not NightCat posted one few posts above.

... and some other finds:

:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Limited) (LN) $12.12
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (LN) $14.55
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (LN) $11.00

:ps2: Final Fantasy X-2 (LN) $4.02

:360: Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Edition (G) $29.19
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (A) $12.23
:360: Lost Planet 3 (G) $16.06
:360: Remember Me (LN) $13.19
:360: Dead Space 2 (G) $9.99
Yah I did. I was able to snag it at $30 a couple of days ago. Now I'm just playing the waiting game for it to arrive :/

Oh how I love when the count goes up 1 so then you have to hunt it out from hundreds of other items.

I almost snagged that psp. Not a bad price for that LE. Already got my pspgo shipping so I stopped myself lol

Nah no biggie most people be meh but not i and plus like u said thread rolls to fast. I was just saying he had a good chance since it was still instock when you repeated.
... except Eld had us both beat with his post earlier so corrected my post to reflect his and your contributions. No biggie, but you both posted it way before I did.

Sure don't see many neon pink trimmed steering wheels.

... except Eld had us both beat with his post earlier so corrected my post to reflect his and your contributions. No biggie, but you both posted it way before I did.

Yep, had this on lock down after I bought the 12 dozen BD CEs that popped up.

Just bought a Madden 25 for Xone for 31.55.  I need to transfer some credit over to BB and as long as the value holds i should get $35.70 with GCU.

Does anyone know if you use promo credit to order and item and then cancel the itme if you dont want it, will you ge tthe promo credit back?
I don't know why others are saying no, but indeed you actually will if it hasn't shipped yet. One time I actually got the promo credit back after canceling an item even though it had passed its expiration date. Ymmv on that situation though.

bread's done
Back