Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

That isn't good. I bought two Tactics Ogre games that still haven't shipped with promo credit. At this rate, they'll be cancelled. If Amazon cancels it, do I still not get it back?
If that happens I would definitely chat them up, because I still dont think you get it back if that happens. Basically with the promo credits, when you use it, it's gone.

That isn't good. I bought two Tactics Ogre games that still haven't shipped with promo credit. At this rate, they'll be cancelled. If Amazon cancels it, do I still not get it back?
You should be fine. My copy is backordered right now too, but I've ordered things in the past like this and they've shipped when amazon gets them back in stock. You may have to wait a while, but it should happen.

For those interested:

My  $296  LN PS4 came today, Everything was basically  brand new and the cables and user manual  were still wrapped.  It looked like it as  opened but then repacked.   I'm satisfied.

For those interested:

My $296 LN PS4 came today, Everything was basically brand new and the cables and user manual were still wrapped. It looked like it as opened but then repacked. I'm satisfied.
You try yet that is important since amazon got many doa returns from reviews i seen and news sites and.I was scared of used so gl and let us know.

too slow on the BD again, ahaha, grats to who got it

That's what I get for doing homework :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought using one click it because I thought it was for 262 when i was browsing amazon, immediately cancelled it when i realized it was only 38 bucks off :(
By the way, what the heck do you think "missing remote control" means:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing remote control.

Are they going to leave out the controller?

Looked up from my book and managed to grab a :ps4: LEGO Movie dinger for $35.

Reviews aren't looking so hot on it so I might release it back into the wild.

By the way, what the heck do you think "missing remote control" means:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing remote control.

Are they going to leave out the controller?
Sounds like it's very possible

Seen a ps4 game with this desc is this a dinger? I like to have case and art tho.

Used - Acceptable

May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.
Highly unlikely. Dinger is like small/medium cut/bend on case.

:ps4: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (A) $26.72 (G) $28.94

:ps3: The Last of Us (A) $25.55 (G) $27.68 (VG) $29.81
:ps3: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (G) $19.30 (LN) $22.27
:ps3: God of War Saga Collection (G) $12.84
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Sonic Generations (VG) $10.37

:wiiu: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut (LN) $29.04
:wiiu: New Super Luigi U (VG) $17.54

:3ds: Mario Party: Island Tour (G) $23.29

:360: Xbox 360 E 4GB (G) $115.19

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Crazy Taxi (G) $10.68

I missed purchasing the CE and very much regret it, and my wife really wants the game, so I want to wait to try to get the CE rather than purchasing the base game.

My LN Day One Xbox finally showed up today. There were a couple of things (like the Kinect and headset) that look like they may have been opened, but numerous things (the Xbox, controller, etc) that were definitely never touched. Day One achievement all unused and about to make it's way to eBay. I'm happy with this. 

My LN Day One Xbox finally showed up today. There were a couple of things (like the Kinect and headset) that look like they may have been opened, but numerous things (the Xbox, controller, etc) that were definitely never touched. Day One achievement all unused and about to make it's way to eBay. I'm happy with this.
How much was it for and thats great to hear

How do you check to make sure the code is unused again?

I am going to go out of my skull trying to pick up the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE on here next week. Jesus.
Yeah, let's hope there's lots of dingers of that one. The Dark Souls 2 CE as well. Have both pre-ordered but I don't think I can justify $100 or $120 on them for some figures.

That hurts my soul. I thought $30 was the lowest it had seen. Oh well

Don't feel bad, you probably don't want acceptable to save a whopping $2 anyway. Besides, it should be playing COD that hurts your soul.

Congrats! That sounds like QA thing where they open to see and then reseal it to be sold as used. My ps4 was just like you described your xb1. Love it when Amazon does that. :)

Easily my weirdest experience with Amazon.com just now. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

I'm doing a five-second auto-refresh on the Bravely Default CE page. Back before 9, when the two Good copies for $36.05 came up, I hit them repeatedly. Sometimes I missed the 5-second window, other times I'd click on one or the other and go to a page where it said the item was no longer available. Either way, it seemed apparent that I missed them, and it got to the point that I stopped trying when the page would refresh with them still listed.

Anyway, around four minutes ago, I got an e-mail from Amazon.com confirming my order of BD: CE for $36.05. I checked the site, and it's in my orders. My mind is boggled. But I'm super-pumped. Anyone ever see this before?

This was my first experience using one-click. Maybe this happens if you're over-zealous with the button-clicking?

BTW, did anyone see a description of the good copies? I never even got a chance to look.

Yeah, let's hope there's lots of dingers of that one. The Dark Souls 2 CE as well. Have both pre-ordered but I don't think I can justify $100 or $120 on them for some figures.

Don't feel bad, you probably don't want acceptable to save a whopping $2 anyway. Besides, it should be playing COD that hurts your soul.
Shoot, I've debated looking for a copy of Symphonia for $150, but it's still not enough! I'd take whatever I can get at this point.

There ya go, looks like your mad spamming paid off and one got through.  Now just hope that it wasn't an error that it let you create one and doesn't get cancelled because they can't find it.  Sadly that's what usually happens in those situations from my experience.

How do you check to make sure the code is unused again?
From the 360 console go to redeem code and key it in. It will let you know if it working with something along the lines of do you want to redeem xyz and ask if you want to confirm the redemption. Cancel out of it and it won't get redeemed. Don't do it from the website as it redeems it without confirmation.

There ya go, looks like your mad spamming paid off and one got through. Now just hope that it wasn't an error that it let you create one and doesn't get cancelled because they can't find it. Sadly that's what usually happens in those situations from my experience.
Oooh, shoot. I'll cross my fingers. And maybe let it keep refreshing for now. :)

Easily my weirdest experience with Amazon.com just now. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

I'm doing a five-second auto-refresh on the Bravely Default CE page. Back before 9, when the two Good copies for $36.05 came up, I hit them repeatedly. Sometimes I missed the 5-second window, other times I'd click on one or the other and go to a page where it said the item was no longer available. Either way, it seemed apparent that I missed them, and it got to the point that I stopped trying when the page would refresh with them still listed.

Anyway, around four minutes ago, I got an e-mail from Amazon.com confirming my order of BD: CE for $36.05. I checked the site, and it's in my orders. My mind is boggled. But I'm super-pumped. Anyone ever see this before?

This was my first experience using one-click. Maybe this happens if you're over-zealous with the button-clicking?

BTW, did anyone see a description of the good copies? I never even got a chance to look.
Yes, that has happened. That's one click for you. You just did not notice it that you got one and the e-mail is the confirmation for it.

From the 360 console go to redeem code and key it in. It will let you know if it working with something along the lines of do you want to redeem xyz and ask if you want to confirm the redemption. Cancel out of it and it won't get redeemed. Don't do it from the website as it redeems it without confirmation.
The website will sometimes ask to confirm it nowadays. Not sure what determines if it just redeems it or it feels like asking you to confirm -- but yeah, doing it via 360 is the safest way.

bread's done
Back