Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

From the 360 console go to redeem code and key it in. It will let you know if it working with something along the lines of do you want to redeem xyz and ask if you want to confirm the redemption. Cancel out of it and it won't get redeemed. Don't do it from the website as it redeems it without confirmation.
I think since they released the One you can check on the website without redeeming. I just checked the Day One code and the 14-day trial online and canceled them both out.

Shh, they'll think you're my duplicate account I use to post on and brag about everything I've bought. Or they'll just get mad at you for saying it.
I thought we established you are IATCG, Fukroru, and Jack_Frost.

Que in Pepsiman in 3, 2, 1...

Last edited by a moderator:
I already got one, but this makes me want another.
Getting a rare/valuable game is always more fun than owning it. I've been hunting a copy of Rule of Rose that isn't ridiculously overpriced for ages, but once I find one I'll probably get the same feeling I had once I finally got my Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition. I love having it and seeing it on my desk gives me that warm fuzzy feeling, but I also miss the fun of hunting around for it.

I thought we established you are IATCG, Fukroru, and Jack_Frost.
You forgot whoknows, TheGeonaut, WildBlaziken and all the other log-ins I forget about. I'm also actually a mole that happens to be this guy who sort of looks like Nic Cage and runs AWD:

NorAm_DuGally-0-0-600-348.jpg

What about Firethief? He is the CAG I miss. But that would require a little more terrible rapping than anyone brings to CAG these days

I ordered another Madden 25 Vanilla and I got another Anniversary. lol

Edit: Wow. Two trolls finally got banned. It only took one seven months and the other one nine years.

Easily my weirdest experience with Amazon.com just now. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

I'm doing a five-second auto-refresh on the Bravely Default CE page. Back before 9, when the two Good copies for $36.05 came up, I hit them repeatedly. Sometimes I missed the 5-second window, other times I'd click on one or the other and go to a page where it said the item was no longer available. Either way, it seemed apparent that I missed them, and it got to the point that I stopped trying when the page would refresh with them still listed.

Anyway, around four minutes ago, I got an e-mail from Amazon.com confirming my order of BD: CE for $36.05. I checked the site, and it's in my orders. My mind is boggled. But I'm super-pumped. Anyone ever see this before?

This was my first experience using one-click. Maybe this happens if you're over-zealous with the button-clicking?

BTW, did anyone see a description of the good copies? I never even got a chance to look.
Holy shit, just checked my orders, and it looks like I actually got one of the acceptable copies from yesterday. It's "Shipping Now" and if it actually comes, I'd be willing to sell it to one of you CAGs who doesn't have one yet. But that's only if AWD doesn't screw this up.

You forgot whoknows, TheGeonaut, WildBlaziken and all the other log-ins I forget about. I'm also actually a mole that happens to be this guy who sort of looks like Nic Cage and runs AWD:

NorAm_DuGally-0-0-600-348.jpg
No, that guy runs Amazon trade ins as I remember Handsomepete talking about it months and months ago.

Getting a rare/valuable game is always more fun than owning it. I've been hunting a copy of Rule of Rose that isn't ridiculously overpriced for ages, but once I find one I'll probably get the same feeling I had once I finally got my Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition. I love having it and seeing it on my desk gives me that warm fuzzy feeling, but I also miss the fun of hunting around for it.
Wow that reminds me that I bought "Rule of Rose" at a used media store a few years ago when it wasn't worth that much. It still has the $17 price tag on it. I had no idea that it is going for ~$100 :whistle2:#

You are right about that.

Half the time those rare/valuable games are shitty anyways.

I do think my DS collection is pretty good, and I have been pretty good on the 3DS as well. I love JRPGs and SRPGs on handhelds. Close them and go. Can't beat it.

Most stuff today is too mass produced to ever be worth anything.

Wow that reminds me that I bought "Rule of Rose" at a used media store a few years ago when it wasn't worth that much. It still has the $17 price tag on it. I had no idea that it is going for ~$100 :whistle2:#
If you have a mint / complete copy, being they are rare and out of print (long, long time ago), you can fetch a pretty penny for it as you can see yourself.

Speaking of the hunt being fun I picked up a complete Shining Force CD and Deception III for $35 last week (I have been looking for SF for a long time and Deception III for quite a while). I've only played the GBA Shining Force (remake of 1) and wasn't too impressed but no fucking way I was going to pass on that. I got lucky too because they were listed as acceptable (SF said it had case) so I didn't know what I would get.

Chase is as addictive and fun (maybe too much fun at times) as the games we play. I am always on the lookout for retro / rare games and seeing one is a rush in itself just like those cheap consoles. Look at all the folks trying to score the BD:CE which did have (as of yet) limited print / run and is headed into that rare territory unless of course a reprint happens.

Chase is as addictive and fun (maybe too much fun at times) as the games we play. I am always on the lookout for retro / rare games and seeing one is a rush in itself just like those cheap consoles. Look at all the folks trying to score the BD:CE which did have (as of yet) limited print / run and is headed into that rare territory unless of course a reprint happens.
Wait, you can play these things? Someone teach me!

Well I doubt they'll reprint the CE. Just think though with how many of the CEs seem to have been damaged how much a sealed mint one might hit if the series maintains it's popularity. :pray:

Wait, you can play these things? Someone teach me!

Well I doubt they'll reprint the CE. Just think though with how many of the CEs seem to have been damaged how much a sealed mint one might hit if the series maintains it's popularity. :pray:
... and I have a sealed mint copy (thanks to BB) that now I intend to keep as such and get the game to play (even a non ce) since I loved the demo.

Easily my weirdest experience with Amazon.com just now. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

I'm doing a five-second auto-refresh on the Bravely Default CE page. Back before 9, when the two Good copies for $36.05 came up, I hit them repeatedly. Sometimes I missed the 5-second window, other times I'd click on one or the other and go to a page where it said the item was no longer available. Either way, it seemed apparent that I missed them, and it got to the point that I stopped trying when the page would refresh with them still listed.

Anyway, around four minutes ago, I got an e-mail from Amazon.com confirming my order of BD: CE for $36.05. I checked the site, and it's in my orders. My mind is boggled. But I'm super-pumped. Anyone ever see this before?

This was my first experience using one-click. Maybe this happens if you're over-zealous with the button-clicking?

BTW, did anyone see a description of the good copies? I never even got a chance to look.
Oenvg8O.jpg

STOP LINKING THAT, IT GIVES ME NIGHTMARES!

how many BD CE have you scored??
12 dozen. :roll:

What are you, a cop? ;)

... and I have a sealed mint copy (thanks to BB) that now I intend to keep as such and get the game to play (even a non ce) since I loved the demo.
Speaking of which I actually need to play so I can get the demo transfer stuff.

Apparently, 3 of us ordered the BD CE when there were only 2 available? Mine already processed and is in the 'Shipping Now' phase. I got the bottom one, as the top one was gone by the time I 1-clicked.

Apparently, 3 of us ordered the BD CE when there were only 2 available? Mine already processed and is in the 'Shipping Now' phase. I got the bottom one, as the top one was gone by the time I 1-clicked.
It is possible one of the listings had more than one attached to it. The one I got earlier had two available.

Uh-oh? Mine just says "Preparing for shipping". Also: no freaking clue which one I "got'.

Sweet. My going through all of the AWD video games items actually paid off, aside from the terrifying Undertaker Wii thing. Picked up a Euro Lego Batman 2 with Lex Luther figure for only 14.xx. Figure alone goes for more than that, plus the game, and I am very happy.

Eldritch, let's be real. The only reason you're not buying the WWE Wilmore Charger is because you can't land a dozen. Or a dozen-dozen. It's just not worth your time.

Uh-oh? Mine just says "Preparing for shipping". Also: no freaking clue which one I "got'.
If it's gotten that far and it has an estimated date you're probably perfectly fine. It's when it's sitting at not yet shipped with no date that it's generally about to be cancelled.

might be a stupid question but what does it usually mean when it states "Game may have identification markings from its previous owner" does it mean like marks on the disc or am I completely misunderstanding it?

might be a stupid question but what does it usually mean when it states "Game may have identification markings from its previous owner" does it mean like marks on the disc or am I completely misunderstanding it?
That description means that the previous owner left their mark on it, much like a dog would to a fire hydrant.

You should be fine. My copy is backordered right now too, but I've ordered things in the past like this and they've shipped when amazon gets them back in stock. You may have to wait a while, but it should happen.
same here. they said they'll ship them out when they get it back in stock so I doubt they would cancel them barring to large a number of people ordered. then again it would be on amazon for leaving that message still sitting up at that price.

You try yet that is important since amazon got many doa returns from reviews i seen and news sites and.I was scared of used so gl and let us know.
Just booted it up and went through the setup and played Resogun for a while. everything seems good. Even got the $10 PSN Voucher :)

I missed purchasing the CE and very much regret it, and my wife really wants the game, so I want to wait to try to get the CE rather than purchasing the base game.
the ce if its anything like xillia will just be annoying to get right now. give it time and it'll be easy to obtain and namco may even put it on sale again like they did recently.

the ce if its anything like xillia will just be annoying to get right now. give it time and it'll be easy to obtain and namco may even put it on sale again like they did recently.
Namco also has a history of producing more CEs than announced to meet demand, even post release. Xillia was reported to well exceed the announced number and decent quantities showed up at GS and Amazon something like a month after the fact. They've also already bumped up the number of announced Sympohnia CEs by 3,000.

That seller that was selling BD:CE without BD finally put BD back in. 99 bucks though. =/ Also, I'd doubt it's "like new".

bread's done
Back