Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

So I got my circle pad pro LL today and it was a regular circle pad pro... I asked for credit cause I've never gotten it before. They gave me $5. I don't even know if it was worth asking for just $5.

Namco also has a history of producing more CEs than announced to meet demand, even post release. Xillia was reported to well exceed the announced number and decent quantities showed up at GS and Amazon something like a month after the fact. They've also already bumped up the number of announced Sympohnia CEs by 3,000.
that and there's always issues of availability despite xilla having been sold on multiple websites from amazon to bestbuy to even fricken walmart. there was a new thread on places you could order it every 2 minutes when I was on the forums about it.

so I totally expect the same thing with symphonia and people are just acting like chicken littles at this point. Now if they had only announced 1-10k or so like the vesperia ce's then there'd be cause for concern. those things went like pizza day in an elementary cafeteria

Last edited by a moderator:
Das why you sell da pre-orders 46 days before release on ebay so that they cannot file a claim on you once you receive it and you have their money and the poor buyer is stuck with an overproduced limited edition!!!!!!!!!!

Saw the ghost of $36 but never saw the actual item to link.
2e55qab.jpg

I decided that I would start camping out for a BD:CE tonight and just snagged a good for $36.05 after about 30 seconds...

Edit: grats on Tomb Raider, Eld, that's what I'm after next

Didn't mean it wasn't there but it never showed up for me when he mentioned it so I didn't link it.
Ditto. I got an alert but both were gone in a matter of seconds.

.. as I type this, another pops up, but gone? Or ghost notification? lol

Shit is crazy. It's essentially harder to get a Bravely Default CE than it is an Xbox One or PS4. Haha.

Ditto. I got an alert but both were gone in a matter of seconds.

.. as I type this, another pops up, but gone? Or ghost notification? lol

Shit is crazy. It's essentially harder to get a Bravely Default CE than it is an Xbox One or PS4. Haha.
Nope was a G and not a VG.

You should count yourself extremely lucky then, since it only took me a week and a half of near constant attention.
I kept up with your struggle and was definitely rooting for you, but I'm certainly glad that I didn't have to go through what you did :)

You of all people should know that you did indeed get two, and that one of them was an accident.
Naturally, I was teasing. I'm not going to fault anyone for buying whatever they like (especially when I already have mine) and even more so when you said that if both went through you were going to trade one anyway.

After all everyone knows I already sniped 12 dozen. :whee:

Naturally, I was teasing. I'm not going to fault anyone for buying whatever they like (especially when I already have mine) and even more so when you said that if both went through you were going to trade one anyway.

After all everyone knows I already sniped 12 dozen. :whee:
I was just playing along, man. But you're just creating conflict to make this cover more convincing, right?

[quote name="ackbar7" post="11539072" timestamp="1392778025"]What about Firethief? He is the CAG I miss. But that would require a little more terrible rapping than anyone brings to CAG these days[/quote]

Except he's back lmao

All I want is a sub $300 PS4
Me too. Let me know if you see an extra one for me. The only thing I bought on AWD lately is a .59 cent Knocked Up HDDVD/DVD combo. :wall:

What about Firethief? He is the CAG I miss. But that would require a little more terrible rapping than anyone brings to CAG these days
I can bring some terribly amazing rapping to these boards if you'd like.

tumblr_ly4cyxQV761r0heglo1_r3_500.gif

I draw all of my inspiration from the Almighty Minaj. She is the best rapper alive or dead IMHO. :whistle2:

I just cancelled:

:ps4: LEGO Movie

:ps3: Sonic Generations

:ps3: Lightning Returns

:360: Dead Island

:ps3: Far Cry Compilation

So keep an eye out if anyone's looking for those items.

Also a $360 PS4 just popped.

bread's done
Back