Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I used to see them all the time on here but now that I got my Xbox One I haven't seen Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, or Ryse pop up. Got $100 in Amazon credit I'm ready to spend on these.

Exaclty, no one would believe that I... er, I mean we could possibly be that crazy!

It just occurred to me that would be an exceedingly cruel way to troll.
stop giving us ideas. also we are almost out of milk (even though we didn't use it) and I FINALLY got my mana khemia. Its amazing that the box and manual look brand new but the game looks like it was cleaned improperly. There are small swirly scratches on the disc Like someone used an old disc cleaner/repairer. Unless you use those alot the scrubbies go bad thus why I stopped using mine. I still need to test it but for the price I paid I may just settle with it though I certainly wouldn't call the disc vg. good or acceptable at best.

The dumb part is the shipping says it came from columbus shipped to the usual warehouse all my orders come from thats near cincinnati in hebron ky I think, then took the usual tour around the us before arriving a week later.

Still want a cheap legend of dragoon and atelier pouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I attempt the boomerang with the G or the LN, hmm.... decisions, decisions.

Should I attempt the boomerang with the G or the LN, hmm.... decisions, decisions.
Risk reward scenario here. If you plan on just trading one in then lock in 2 trade ins for it. One for Like New with return option and the other as good and return option. Hence, when you get it you can determine the condition and send it in accordingly. If you are really feeling up to gamble then make the second option Like New and do not return but that is risky as in if they give you acceptable rating then you loose vs gaining.

Holy... saw a bunch of restocks on PS4 from AMZ then saw they started to stock new PS4s so thought that would tank the used ones (dingers). Well the new PS4s sold out in about 10 seconds. There goes my hope

The AWD ones are selling out in seconds... Hopefully it's CAGs getting them and not the stupid resellers that are selling them for $600

IF you want a $362 PS4 it keeps bouncing on and off so don't know if people are carting it and releasing or if its a restock

And how come Xbone never come in stock. I'm about to give up on Xbox and just go PS4

Holy... saw a bunch of restocks on PS4 from AMZ then saw they started to stock new PS4s so thought that would tank the used ones (dingers). Well the new PS4s sold out in about 10 seconds. There goes my hope
Same thing happened to me earlier. They kept showing 1 PS4 in stock, then back ordered. The warehouse price didn't drop though in the short time they were available. Of course some suckers paid the $362.xx price for them anyway.

I took a chance on a LN and locked in my trade at LN, no returns. I've never done this before, so hopefully it pans out.
I did the same. Also did the same with a good. Figure I can mix/match if necessary to get them both to the proper conditions and if I get the proper amounts it'll be about $90 made. Or they could just completely deny them and I'll have a couple of terrible overpriced Xboxes that I'd have absolutely no use for.

Released a good 360 bundle back in to the wild for anyone that missed out.  My amazon karma is a little unbalanced at the moment, so I don't want to push it until I've reached equilibrium again.

Had to cancel my ps4 ghosts and x box one madden I ordered. Was going to trade them in to BB to move some credit but they tanked some of the trade values this morning.

After some thought, I cancelled my LN 360 bundle. I'm over budget already this month and just can't justify the extra $188. Someone else can take it.

[quote name="Wild Blaziken" post="11540257" timestamp="1392823710"]? Confucius isn't a troll. I don't have any issues with him.[/quote]
Et tu, Brute?

Does the (G) for the xbox 360 E holiday bundle sound like a dinger to you?

Looks like Amazon has the PS4 available for order (ships February 27, 2013), so here's hoping to some cheapass AWD PS4s! 

Edit: Nevermind, that was quick 

Looks like Amazon has the PS4 available for order (ships February 27, 2013), so here's hoping to some cheapass AWD PS4s!

Edit: Nevermind, that was quick

I wonder if Amazon will even be able to keep up with PS4 demand for March now since it's been going in and out of stock this month. Demand is still outpacing supply which is incredible given it's been 3 months now. Good for Sony, though. They made a gaming system and deserve the success.

Personally, I didn't want my PS4 collecting dust so I traded it in. Just not seeing it as a big deal. The graphic fidelity was a noticeable upgrade but a marginal one at that.

This might be a long shot but I'll just ask, have there been any deals for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney? I was able to get Justice for All from AMW for $10 two weeks ago, but would like to play the 1st game before I get into "Justice".

This might be a long shot but I'll just ask, have there been any deals for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney? I was able to get Justice for All from AMW for $10 two weeks ago, but would like to play the 1st game before I get into "Justice".
Not sure about deals, but the original trilogy is getting re-released for the 3DS in Japan. I imagine it will eventually make its way to the states.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-22-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-trilogy-getting-3ds-launch-in-japan

I would go against ordering multiple FPS. I bought BF4, KZ and Ghosts at launch through CAG-devised means. BF4 is the superior game of all three, but I must admit that my FPS fatigue was higher than I anticipated. Ghosts, I finished the campaign, very enjoyable, extinction was fine and the multiplayer was total dodoo. By the time I reached KZ, fatigue reached a high and just flipped both Ghosts and KZ. I recommend BF4, but save the money on KZ. 

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11540586" timestamp="1392832350"]Just saw an ad for Amazon Art, wonder if we'll start seeing some fine art dingers. :rofl:[/quote]
LOL

Just saw an ad for Amazon Art, wonder if we'll start seeing some fine art dingers. :rofl:
Dogs Playing Poker

Used - Good

The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or show other signs of previous use. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

bread's done
Back