Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Well they actually updated it with a date and was the one thing they didn't cancel. That date is like two weeks away so I'm going to keep my eyes open but it's something at least. So hopefully that will hold up.

Hey Eldritch, if you get the dreaded "delayed" message but they give you a revised delivery estimate (in red), what do you think the odds are that the order will go through? I know you mentioned the date going blank is bad news, but my delivery estimate was just pushed back 5 days. Crazytown because it was already a really long estimate; I ordered on the 13th with Prime. Thanks for your insight!
I've had stuff delayed and it usually ships just fine.

Just got LN Xbox One - Day One Edition for $322.43 from a third party seller (Best Baby Shower Inc? WTF?).

I do to think its a scam listing as they've got 97% positive on 216 ratings. Given how few people actually leave feedback on Amazon, that's probably hundreds of trouble free transactions. Now to decide whether to keep it ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got LN Xbox One - Day One Edition for $322.43 from a third party seller (Best Baby Shower Inc? WTF?).

I do to think its a scam listing as they've got 97% positive on 216 ratings. Given how few people actually leave feedback on Amazon, that's probably hundreds of trouble free transactions. Now to decide whether to keep it ...
They are selling PS4's too... definitely seems ... odd. Hey, if it was my baby shower, I'd love to have gotten a PS4 or Xbox One!

You might get a 360...

Saw they had a PS4 listed at $380 or something like that. Gone now

Craaaaaap! Been hitting F5 like crazy, get up for 2 mins and at least 2 pop up from this seller (Day One edition and regular) for $322 and $353! Son of a...

Did you end up deciding to keep it? I don't know what Amazon protection is but you might just need to contact amazon if it doesn't work out.

Did end up deciding to keep it? I don't know what Amazon protection is but you might just need to contact amazon if it doesn't work out.
I have until they ship to cancel. Still pondering. It could work out well, but it's a lot of credit to tie up if they're shady.

[quote name="blueweltall" post="11543649" timestamp="1392921460"]The only thing that gone me concerned is the spelling of the seller.

"RESPOUNDS IMMEDIATLELY"[/quote]
Yeah if they cant spell, expect your package to go to Knew York.

Could they have put that Xbox One in parts like just the console only and forgot the description?

I've seen quite a few where they put it as LN, and list "Console Only". No controller or kinect.

Could they have put that Xbox One in parts like just the console only and forgot the description?

I've seen quite a few where they put it as LN, and list "Console Only". No controller or kinect.
There was no detailed description, just boilerplate LN language about DLC being used. I think A to Z would cover me if I get a bare console but would welcome thoughts from folks who buy from third parties on Amazon a lot. I usually lay the few cents extra to get things direct from Amazon and avoid third party hassles.

Okay never mind the storefront just went back up. I hope everything works out for you @FiF, that is awesome deal if you get it.

Bumped the BD CE up to Wednesday which means they probably have it on hand but won't bother to ship it until at least Monday. Makes about as much sense as the printer I ordered this morning from Staples to pick up at the store down the street being shipped from a warehouse even though the store has them in stock... Should have just done shipping when it was estimating 1 business day. :roll:

Don't they know I've got trade-ins that need printing to bank that Amazon credit?

Thanks picked up GTA.
OVER COOKING MAMA?!

ha guess I need to get married and get her preggers so I err she can get a ps4 for the baby shower ;P
This seems like a very shortsighted plan...

[quote name="@FIF" post="11544161" timestamp="1392928932"]So, seller is now claiming that their account was hacked and they don't have the item. Recourse? :whistle2:([/quote]damn I knew it was too good to be true. Got their account back pretty quickly though didn't they

So, seller is now claiming that their account was hacked and they don't have the item. Recourse? :whistle2:(
call amazon directly then and talk to them? cause if they were hacked then that mean other orders by them would also had to have been canceled and amazon would have to had been notified of it by them and amazon should also be able to tell you what day and time that seller listed that. and also if you do it that way and the seller bullshitting you just so they don't have to sell you the system at that price then by them telling you there profile was hacked amazon will probably message them and lock there account up for a little to investigate the hack so at least you get some payback for them teasing you with that price lol

I guess I don't understand what they would get out of this? They're admitting to not having the item this quickly, wouldn't Amazon just process the refund and that's it? 

I believe they may have been hacked. Years on AMZ and sold 2 items, both very positive feedback then all of the sudden they post multiple Ones and PS4s.

Besides AMZ would just refund so no gain to them besides account being banned

It's not like they are the other guy posting them at $400 telling you to contact him outside of AMZ for the sale

I guess I don't understand what they would get out of this? They're admitting to not having the item this quickly, wouldn't Amazon just process the refund and that's it?
Yes. The seller does get a ding on their sales metric but anyone who cancels a sale knows they're going to get that. The buyer is only going to get a refund.

Or sometimes mistakes happen. You are not entitled to anything. They aren't scamming you by canceling your order, and you are not owed the item for the price you tried to purchase it for.

Every time I see Remember Me pop up I feel like I should get it but then I remember it's free on PS+ this month. I'm running out of things to buy on AWD!

So I got my BDs in. I ordered a book on top of games to try and get them shipped in a box, but all 3 items were shipped in separate bubble mailers. I have no idea if this damage is from them shipping it to me, or if they were like that when it was sent to me. The book was damaged, too. The (G) is as i expected, slightly crushed, but the (A) is REALLY squished. Like I said i would, I will sell the (A) to someone who still hasn't gotten one.

Edit: got a pm

By not buying 3 in the first place is the only way you could have done that. :shame:
The thing is, I bought the second one before I knew I had bought the first. It was only after I checked my orders after getting the second that I realized that I had actually gotten the first one through one-click. And I only got two. The third thing was a book to try to get them shipped in a box. If you had read the thread you would know that me getting two was unintentional. Please don't :shame: me.

Exactly. We are not entitled to the item we pay for. Our stuff belongs to the government and the corporations always. We ourselves are owned by them too. The sooner we realize this, the better we will be off.
Jesus. You sound like the too-much-time-on-their-hands housewives who come into grocery stores and raise a fuss with the manager over a sale item being out of stock, acting as if they've been personally wronged and are deserving of getting something for nothing. You're not entering into a legal contract here, you're buying something online that went out of stock. Just don't be a dickhead.

3024485-inline-i-2-reality-shattering-dont-hug-me-im-scared-2.jpg

bread's done
Back