Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

any good deals on a 3ds xl recently? I want to pick one up but not sure if they are popping up for cheap randomly..
Acceptable ones usually pop up for around $120, but they go pretty quickly. If you just check this link on a regular basis you might score one, they don't always get posted here.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&rh=n%3A468642%2Cn%3A!11846801%2Cn%3A2622269011%2Cn%3A2622271011&bbn=2622269011&ie=UTF8&qid=1391637035&rnid=2622269011

[quote name="Zolor23" post="11548667" timestamp="1393042596"]I sold mine for $160. LOL[/quote]im confused. They just wanted the case art mainly? I bought the anniversary for Sunday ticket but sold the game right away. Sunday ticket isn't going to be useful now though. This was back in August though...Wtf?

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11548760" timestamp="1393044459"]The March-July season is the best and that code is the only way to watch it.

[/quote]

Haha I have the code used it a ton during the season. This got me wondering if it actually still works. Anyway great $50 spent. Much cheaper than the $200+ Sunday ticket sub could cost.

So here's a weird one for you guys. About five hours ago I was looking at the used prices of Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS after someone posted that a copy was in-stock at AWD. I didn't buy or even add any of them to my cart, yet 15 minutes ago (hours after I looked at them and closed the browser window) I get an order confirmation email for a copy from a third-party seller. Has anybody encountered anything like this before? I already sent a cancellation request to the seller, but it's just strange as hell and I'm more than a little annoyed.

And no I do not have one-click or anything like that either.

So here's a weird one for you guys. About five hours ago I was looking at the used prices of Shin Megami Tensei IV for 3DS after someone posted that a copy was in-stock at AWD. I didn't buy or even add any of them to my cart, yet 15 minutes ago (hours after I looked at them and closed the browser window) I get an order confirmation email for a copy from a third-party seller. Has anybody encountered anything like this before? I already sent a cancellation request to the seller, but it's just strange as hell and I'm more than a little annoyed.

It's all explained here: http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/01/17/amazon-wants-to-ship-your-package-before-you-buy-it/

;-)

You had one of those episodes where your subconscious desires were so strong that they took control of your body.

You had one of those episodes where your subconscious desires were so strong that they took control of your body.
My subconscious is as much of a cheap ass as the rest of me, so I think I can rule that out. It would never buy a $37 used, non-LE copy. :p Even if I did somehow make an order without remembering it (100% sober too, although I did have taco bell earlier tonight) why would the confirmation email come four hours later while I'm playing on my Vita, nowhere near my PC or tablet?

I really doubt it's that thing in the article either - if they are going to be pre-emptively charging people's debit/credit cards for items from third party sellers they're in for a shitstorm of epic proportions.

My subconscious is as much of a cheap ass as the rest of me, so I think I can rule that out. It would never buy a $37 used, non-LE copy. :p Even if I did somehow make an order without remembering it (100% sober too, although I did have taco bell earlier tonight) why would the confirmation email come four hours later while I'm playing on my Vita, nowhere near my PC or tablet?

I really doubt it's that thing in the article either - if they are going to be pre-emptively charging people's debit/credit cards for items from third party sellers they're in for a shitstorm of epic proportions.
They wouldn't charge you until you ordered. And that article says Amazon will ship it to somewhere near you anticipating your order. And you'll get charged and the package will arrive in hours or so. Not that they'll charge you for stuff you go look at.

They wouldn't charge you until you ordered. And that article says Amazon will ship it to somewhere near you anticipating your order. And you'll get charged and the package will arrive in hours or so. Not that they'll charge you for stuff you go look at.
Yes, but I did get charged, hence my frustration. I'm fully aware of how dumb this sounds - if I were you guys I wouldn't believe me either - so I'll just wait for the seller to cancel it. It really is impossible for me to have made this order though.

guys i may need suicide intervention in the near future after tonight 

1st i go out of my house for the 1st time in 7 weeks

2nd massive restock

3rd break ankle slipping on ice 

4th wallet went missing sometime after 3rd w about 800 in it

:wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

2nd massive restock

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Why would you keep $800 in your wallet?

2nd massive restock

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
WTF the man. That really sucks. Would my 80 cent Petz Monkeyz House help you feel better? :whistle2:(

Why would you keep $800 in your wallet?

He was clearly rushing home to spend it on AWD, hence why he missed seeing the ice.

Last edited by a moderator:

2nd massive restock

You should probably get out more than one time in 7 weeks. Get some sun light. The massive restock isn't an issue. Get over it. Your ankle will heal just fine I'm sure and you'll be good as new. 3rd w? I don't know what that means. Also, you've learned a priceless lesson for only $800. Don't carry stacks of cash on you. Seriously that part would bum me out. Did it "go missing" where someone is likely to have stolen it by now?

Managed to snag a Bravely Default (G) (Standard Edition) for $25.73. Not a bad price for a recently-released game.

2nd massive restock

That why I never ever carry cash not even a $1 I hate cash actually my card my best friend cause if it lost I can just cancel it and get it back in 3 days but lose cash and it gone for good

If anyone buys Tropical Freeze off AWD while I'm sleeping just know that you'll be breaking a child's heart.  Also know that you may wake up tomorrow night with the Cult of Croft standing around you, their tiny little climbing axes hovering for their grim work...

If anyone buys Tropical Freeze off AWD while I'm sleeping just know that you'll be breaking a child's heart. Also know that you may wake up tomorrow night with the Cult of Croft standing around you, their tiny little climbing axes hovering for their grim work...
You know you want it for yourself. ;)

Is it sad that when I got up, looked and saw awd thread was still at the same # it was when I went to bed last niight, and let out a sigh of relief that there wasnt a second large restock?

Is it sad that when I got up, looked and saw awd thread was still at the same # it was when I went to bed last niight, and let out a sigh of relief that there wasnt a second large restock?
I've been waiting for one, haven't seen it and I've been up at all odd hours

Was hoping to score some cheapies for my collection (and hoping a game that I missed out on yesterday went back down in pice, now it's like 2x more 😅)

alright it may be basic to some of you, but how do you refine a warehouse deals search to only include AWD?

I've looked through some googled articles and they all seem to not work or not be what I was looking for

I guess I wasn't specific enough. My bad.

I meant that if I want to search Amazon Warehouse deals and only bring back AWD as the seller then how would I go about that.

I.E. I want to find an xbox one system and only want to buy from AWD as the seller.

I have seen a few links that make it to only see PS4 sold by AWD and am not sure how they did it. I personally want to set up a few different watches for items that are currently not being sold by AWD (xbox one, controllers, some games etc), but want to only buy from AWD when it comes in stock.

Like this link only shows PS4s sold by AWD http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BGA9WK2/sr=1-1/qid=1392214177/ref=olp_tab_used?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1392214177&seller=&sr=1-1

bread's done
Back