Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Just bought the newest version MacBook Pro 13.3 inch off AWD for $834.xx (VG) with description saying "minor scratches on back or bottom". What do you guys think? Also does anyone know if I can still put Apple Care on it? Or am I stuck with SquareTrade? It was either this option or pay $1070 at the Apple Store with Student Discount. With AWD I don't pay tax and I have $300 in credit so basically just spending $550.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought the newest version MacBook Pro 13.3 inch off AWD for $834.xx (VG) with description saying "minor scratches on back or bottom". What do you guys think? Also does anyone know if I can still put Apple Care on it? Or am I stuck with SquareTrade? It was either this option or pay $1070 at the Apple Store with Student Discount. With AWD I don't pay tax and I have $300 in credit so basically just spending $550.
AppleCare - If it is still within the one year warranty you can purchase AppleCare to extend it for another 2 years.

How to check warranty - https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

If you happened to purchase one that has never been registered you may be able to get the warranty to start from your purchase date. Technically they dont accept Amazon Warehouse Deals because it is not a authorized reseller. However, from personal experience I have been able to show proof of purchase and get a full 1 year warranty. If you need any help with this please sent me a message.

I received my $257 "Very Good-Medium Mark on Disk" PS4 I ordered last Monday. The box was a bit banged up, but the system looks brand new, no scratches or anything. The accessories still looked from-the-factory tied and the whole thing looked brand new. I powered it on, no blue light of death, and ran the system update. I'm downloading all the ps+ free games now. Super stoked right now!

received my $2 mass effect 3 for xbox today looked almost new both discs in place and the online code was still valid as well as the voucer for xbox live trial still good

My (A) Bravely Default CE that I ordered on the 13th finally arrived today. It was shipped in an envelope and super crushed but the game and CD are intact. I shuddered when I heard the UPS guy drop it between the screen door & front door. These things must be flagged to be shipped in bubble mailers. Such a shame. I'm psyched that the items are all okay though!

I guess lol but because I was trying to complete that checkout I ended up missing out on the 60gb ps3 for $40
Yeah, I feel you there. I missed those because I was trying and failing to get Killzone 3 and Spec Ops for $2 each.

My (A) Bravely Default CE that I ordered on the 13th finally arrived today. It was shipped in an envelope and super crushed but the game and CD are intact. I shuddered when I heard the UPS guy drop it between the screen door & front door. These things must be flagged to be shipped in bubble mailers. Such a shame. I'm psyched that the items are all okay though!
They just like to put anything that will fit in a bubble mailer or cardboard wrap into them regardless of price or packaging or any other sensible concern that you could look at it and figure out in under 30 seconds. I don't blame the people packaging it since they're probably on an hourly quota and just doing what the system tells them.

My $383 Xbox One Day One was waiting on my doorstep when I got home. I won't get a chance to open it until after I put my daughter to sleep, but it appears to be factory sealed.

The good news is my PS3 shipped and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  The bad news is my Tales of Symphonia CE is in the same box.

As good as it is getting a AWD deal, coming here and seeing people happy about what they got is great too. :p
or what they didn't get if you like schadenfreude. And screw you autocorrect I know how to spell it unlike you who keeps trying to change it into the famous arabian woman who told stories each night to keep from being executed.

The good news is my PS3 shipped and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. The bad news is my Tales of Symphonia CE is in the same box.
I would take that as a good thing because it would shift the contents less in a bigger box because sometimes they tend to put packages in boxes that are too big making the objects bounce around too much.

or what they didn't get if you like schadenfreude. And screw you autocorrect I know how to spell it unlike you who keeps trying to change it into the famous arabian woman who told stories each night to keep from being executed.
If it were for that, I would get a high on all the things that Amazon cancels on Eldritch. :-({|=

Question for you guys: Do you think Stick of Truth CE will pop up on here in quantity? I think it will. I have a feeling SoT and Titanfall will fill up AWD after they come out.

Well you tell me where I can get $42 for it and it's gone. :whee:
Granted the one you have is next gen title then GS was giving $30 base (don't know if it is still as such) for them and with 30% towards select preorder + PUR bonus folks were netting $42 on that and other next gen games.

Question for you guys: Do you think Stick of Truth CE will pop up on here in quantity? I think it will. I have a feeling SoT and Titanfall will fill up AWD after they come out.
Titanfall is like COD in that their will be a lot of copies and as such we will see our fair share of them in all aspects and manner from dingers to trade ins. South Park Stick of Truth CE is a possibility as well just like any other CE that Amazon sells that may end up making its way to AWD. Remains to be seen along the lines of not if but when though.

My $383 Xbox One Day One was waiting on my doorstep when I got home. I won't get a chance to open it until after I put my daughter to sleep, but it appears to be factory sealed.
I hope it's all in working order. Mine is suppose to be here tomorrow and I can't wait!

Granted the one you have is next gen title then GS was giving $30 base (don't know if it is still as such) for them and with 30% towards select preorder + PUR bonus folks were netting $42 on that and other next gen games.

Titanfall is like COD in that their will be a lot of copies and as such we will see our fair share of them in all aspects and manner from dingers to trade ins. South Park Stick of Truth CE is a possibility as well just like any other CE that Amazon sells that may end up making its way to AWD. Remains to be seen along the lines of not if but when though.
In what world do you guys think ac4 is worth $30 base at gamestop? If you're looking online I hope you would realize the 30% bonus is included in all of those "base" values. There is no chance it's worth $42. I've never seen gamestop give over $40 for a game, lol

In what world do you guys think ac4 is worth $30 base at gamestop? If you're looking online I hope you would realize the 30% bonus is included in all of those "base" values. There is no chance it's worth $42. I've never seen gamestop give over $40 for a game, lol
the website isn't showing the total with the bonus included. It's showing the base values.

AC4 doesn't look to be among them anymore but the stuff listed for $30 on www.gamestop.com/trade-values definitely is base: *Values shown do not include any promotional offers.

With PUR and 30% promo that's $42. Have to look at the little asterisks they put on them carefully because two weeks ago on the old promos the $30 they listed was with the $10 bonus.

AC4 doesn't look to be among them anymore but the stuff listed for $30 on www.gamestop.com/trade-values definitely is base: *Values shown do not include any promotional offers.

With PUR and 30% promo that's $42. Have to look at the little asterisks they put on them carefully because two weeks ago on the old promos the $30 they listed was with the $10 bonus.
I guess I take back what I said because every other time I have ever checked for a value the asterisk has said that the values DO include the promo offers.... Where as I am seeing this says they don't....... I have no idea why that is changed.. Guess I may trade in something in a few days.

Looks like some base values have increased at Gamestop as well. NSMB and Mario Kart DS are at $15 and I know I traded them for $10 about 6 or 8 months ago. Super Mario All Stars has also increased from $18 to $20.

Use that page to your advantage when deal seeking, guys.

DS2U, could you explain how you get PageMonitor set up correctly in Chrome? I've been using the element selector to pick the lowest price on a page and it doesn't seem to pop correctly when stock updates.

DS2U, could you explain how you get PageMonitor set up correctly in Chrome? I've been using the element selector to pick the lowest price on a page and it doesn't seem to pop correctly when stock updates.
Would like to know this as well. Also, been getting a lot of false positives lately too.

I hope it's all in working order. Mine is suppose to be here tomorrow and I can't wait!
Thanks. I was mistaken, just resealed very well. It is in very good shape, but there are some definite signs that it isn't brand new. Also, the Day One code was used :(. Still, a pretty good deal, even with the Titanfall edition about to come out. Hope yours is at least as good.

Does the Xbox One not come with a controller charge cable?

Does the Xbox One not come with a controller charge cable?
It doesn't come with a rechargeable battery so no.
I would recommend the Nyko rechargeable batteries. It's $13 right now.

And while it doesn't come with a rechargeable batteries out of the box, I believe you can still plug in a standard micro-USB and use your wireless controller as a wired controller if the batteries die.

I would recommend the Nyko rechargeable batteries. It's $13 right now.

And while it doesn't come with a rechargeable batteries out of the box, I believe you can still plug in a standard micro-USB and use your wireless controller as a wired controller if the batteries die.
Or for $5 more get the best AA rechargeables (w/ charger) on the market: http://www.amazon.com/eneloop-cycle-Pre-Charged-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B004UG41XW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393308344&sr=8-1&keywords=eneloop

bread's done
Back