Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I was wondering if it was paying in credit. That was something I couldn't try, but I know others here might.
Nah, I order thousands a year. Kicker is they sent me a BLOD PS4 two weeks ago (shipping back Monday) on a legit order and I can't get a replacement, which is what these apparently are for. Figures...

so, anybody ordering any of the 2 or 3 tb hard drives for like 8 dollars shipped from tiger direct that slick deals is going crazy over right now? i ordered the 3tb, paid with bill me later so ill have time to fight it if they try to charge full price.
I was about to since I've been looking for a cheap hard drive upgrade for my PS3 until I realized it was 3.5 inch HDDs :(

What's the deal with last Gen console prices? They are ridiculously steep for used and new is just as bad on amazon. GameStop sadly has the best prices. I have a PS4 and I'm its no big deal but I gave my PS3 320GB to my nephew for Christmas when his Xbox broke. I didn't know people were price gouging 10 year old technology. Wanted to get another PS3 or maybe a xbox360 if around 100$ -125$ ..ever happen on AWD .

Otherwise I'll just go ahead and build a gaming rig like I originally was gonna do since we could use a new desktop anyway.

:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins (A) $24.67

Also, off-topic question:

I recently just redeemed a 7 day PSN trial because I really didn't want to miss out on the free games they're giving out right now and I downloaded/installed them all. I know you can't play them anymore after your sub runs out but I do re-call being able to again when you renew your sub. My question is however, after your sub runs out it will just tell you that you can't play the game until you either buy it or renew right? Like it won't auto delete off of your Hard Drive and stuff? Just asking because I would hate to be downloading and installing every game right now for no reason just to have to do it again whenever I do end up renewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins (A) $24.67

I recently just redeemed a 7 day PSN trial because I really didn't want to miss out on the free games they're giving out right now and I downloaded/installed them all. I know you can't play them anymore after your sub runs out but I do re-call being able to again when you renew your sub. My question is however, after your sub runs out it will just tell you that you can't play the game until you either buy it or renew right? Like it won't auto delete off of your Hard Drive and stuff? Just asking because I would hate to be downloading and installing every game right now for no reason just to have to do it again whenever I do end up renewing.
basically you have a time limit based on how long your subscription is, when that goes down to 0 you have to connect to playstation network to reauthorize everything, everything, but none of it gets deleted

In my experience it stays there, but it does a check when you play it, and if you aren't a plus member it basically gives you the demo version or tells you you aren't able to play it. But it does not auto delete.

[quote name="Dragunz" post="11573448" timestamp="1393767952"]:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins (A) $24.67

I recently just redeemed a 7 day PSN trial because I really didn't want to miss out on the free games they're giving out right now and I downloaded/installed them all. I know you can't play them anymore after your sub runs out but I do re-call being able to again when you renew your sub. My question is however, after your sub runs out it will just tell you that you can't play the game until you either buy it or renew right? Like it won't auto delete off of your Hard Drive and stuff? Just asking because I would hate to be downloading and installing every game right now for no reason just to have to do it again whenever I do end up renewing.[/quote]

The games won't delete from the hard drive. They just won't be playable until you get PS+ again. If you do run out of space you can also delete them now and later re-download them once you get PS+. In other words, those game are now tied to your PlayStation account.

What's the deal with last Gen console prices? They are ridiculously steep for used and new is just as bad on amazon. GameStop sadly has the best prices. I have a PS4 and I'm its no big deal but I gave my PS3 320GB to my nephew for Christmas when his Xbox broke. I didn't know people were price gouging 10 year old technology. Wanted to get another PS3 or maybe a xbox360 if around 100$ -125$ ..ever happen on AWD .

Otherwise I'll just go ahead and build a gaming rig like I originally was gonna do since we could use a new desktop anyway.
You must be new to this thread.

There are a bunch of 250GB Slim Bundles up right now from $180-$230. They somewhat often pop up for around $140 as well. Not gonna get better at GameStop.

As for PS3s, the 250GB Super Slim that comes with The Last of Us often pops up for $160.xx and are usually dingers (meaning brand new but sold cheap due to dents/scratches on the box).

EDIT: Thanks for all the quick answers guys!

Cowboom is better for console deals. About a week ago they had a 250 GB 360 for 80 and they have had 250 GB slims or super slims going for 110.

Not to keep circling back to the PS4s, but if Amazon charges your card is it more likely it's going through?  And do they ship on Sundays?  I ordered mine early yesterday morning they've charged my card and it's status is "shipping now."

You don't have to download them all now, you can just put them in the download queue and when they start just cancel them. This way they will show in your history and you can grab them when your ready to play them and wont be filling up your HD.

Not to keep circling back to the PS4s, but if Amazon charges your card is it more likely it's going through? And do they ship on Sundays? I ordered mine early yesterday morning they've charged my card and it's status is "shipping now."
It's more then likely gonna ship then.

You must be new to this thread.

There are a bunch of 250GB Slim Bundles up right now from $180-$230. They somewhat often pop up for around $140 as well. Not gonna get better at GameStop.

As for PS3s, the 250GB Super Slim that comes with The Last of Us often pops up for $160.xx and are usually dingers (meaning brand new but sold cheap due to dents/scratches on the box).

EDIT: Thanks for all the quick answers guys!
Those are high priced for old gen he is saying. Once more next gen games out then you see it slide down.

Not to keep circling back to the PS4s, but if Amazon charges your card is it more likely it's going through? And do they ship on Sundays? I ordered mine early yesterday morning they've charged my card and it's status is "shipping now."
Yup usually good sign congratz and gl

Don't forget to deactivate the "auto renewal" service under your account. Just a few weeks ago after I redeemed my 7 day trial pass, my account was automatically billed and I was charged the full $18 for a 3 month subscription. You can't argue the charge and if you dispute it, Sony will ban your account.

Don't forget to deactivate the "auto renewal" service under your account. Just a few weeks ago after I redeemed my 7 day trial pass, my account was automatically billed and I was charged the full $18 for a 3 month subscription. You can't argue the charge and if you dispute it, Sony will ban your account.
I did that as soon as I redeemed it haha, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

I inexplicably just got a shipping confirmation email for my nfs ps4 that I ordered last night. Description was as follows:

Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

Weird ass.

You don't have to download them all now, you can just put them in the download queue and when they start just cancel them. This way they will show in your history and you can grab them when your ready to play them and wont be filling up your HD.
even better if you go to the store from your internet browser, you can buy everything and queue up what you want to download on your system.

They ship Sundays

I bought some games yesterday and have prime and it says they will be here before 8 tonight through USPS

I just got a shipping confirmation on my PS4 too. I ordered yesterday morning. I think it was completely random as to which ones went through.

They ship Sundays

I bought some games yesterday and have prime and it says they will be here before 8 tonight through USPS
Yeah they create labels sunday and pickups early mon.

Does AC4 PS4 have exclusive dlc on disc cause i want the aveline's dlc. I have a used copy ordered for 32 but if no dlc i will cancel it.

Yeah they create labels sunday and pickups early mon.

Does AC4 PS4 have exclusive dlc on disc cause i want the aveline's dlc. I have a used copy ordered for 32 but if no dlc i will cancel it.
it's not restricted by a code you enter if that's what you're asking - I think you still have to download something but it's free.

it's not restricted by a code you enter if that's what you're asking - I think you still have to download something but it's free.
You sure no code is needed? I been googling and seems you might need one. The passport is free now but someone said you get a Aveline code to. Does anyone know for sure?

Edit: I guess it was a separate code then the free passport code. I was hoping that free passport dlc unlocked it. If i am wrong lmk but now comes the hunt for a cheap new copy.

Info pasted from a site and hope this helps others that want everything for this amazing game to avoid used.

The Aveline DLC missions are exclusive to the PS3/PS4 and are available via a download code inside the PS3/PS4 box. The free patch is 181 MB on PS3 (630 MB on PS4) and features three lengthy missions featuring Aveline De Grandpre rescuing a recruit for Connor (from AC3, remember?).

You sure no code is needed? I been googling and seems you might need one. The passport is free now but someone said you get a Aveline code to. Does anyone know for sure?
My PS4 copy that I bought new had a code printed on the inside of the artwork that I didn't notice for a month. Had to redeem that to get access to the Aveline DLC.

My PS4 copy that I bought new had a code printed on the inside of the artwork that I didn't notice for a month. Had to redeem that to get access to the Aveline DLC.
Thanks 100% new buy for me since i own all on the 360 already but i want the ps exclusive. :)

Well, my $254 PS4 just shipped... I'm really stuck  in a conundrum now.

Really want a Xbone, but found a dirt cheap PS4. I could easily trade in the PS4 for $400 to GS as long as it comes mostly complete and get an Xbone Titanfall bundle after throwing in another $100 making it a $350 Titanfall bundle.

Or jump ship on M$ and go PlayStation this gen...

decisions decisions

How badly do you want to play Titanfall? Atm thats all Xbox One has coming to it till we get dates on other games (Halo, Sunset Overdrive, etc)

If you have a PC or 360 and can play it on those might be more worth it to keep the PS4. Just really depends on what you want to play.

Well, my $254 PS4 just shipped... I'm really stuck in a conundrum now.

Really want a Xbone, but found a dirt cheap PS4. I could easily trade in the PS4 for $400 to GS as long as it comes mostly complete and get an Xbone Titanfall bundle after throwing in another $100 making it a $350 Titanfall bundle.

Or jump ship on M$ and go PlayStation this gen...

decisions decisions
It's all about first parties and exclusives. However, if you care about graphics more than anything, PS4. If you care about online community, Xbox One. I have an X1 right now and I'm loving it, I had a PS4 but sold it for profit. I do plan on getting one again a year or two down the line but the reason why I choose Xbox is because of the more competitive online community and I love Halo more than anything, not to mention all my friends have Xbox as well. That being said, just make a list of pros and cons and see which one you'll enjoy more this year.

How badly do you want to play Titanfall? Atm thats all Xbox One has coming to it till we get dates on other games (Halo, Sunset Overdrive, etc)

If you have a PC or 360 and can play it on those might be more worth it to keep the PS4. Just really depends on what you want to play.
I played the PC alpha and beta. My SLI 9800 GTX+ just don't have the power to run it at what a FPS needs to run at. And I'm very leery about the 360 port. Not that the 360 can't handle the graphics but graphics, AI and everything else may stress it to hit 30 FPS or lower at times.

I think it will be only a decent port. Serviceable for most aspects. Though the one thing I truly worry about is post support. This is respawn a game and if Respawn patches things we don't know how conpatible the 360s coding will be to that patch. Meaning I have to trust a third party to reconstruct the patch. So I am unsure of how the future would pan out for it. That could just be a silly worry though as I don't think M$ would allow the 360 version to flop. This should have been an Xbox one only game as respawn wanted. It would have been a system seller.

But one thing is for certain, it IS a game I want to play badly as it was a blast in beta. That and most likely my friends will get an Xbone come fall when the next CoD comes out. So might as well upgrade early I guess. Although my mind keeps telling me that PS4 looks to be the errrr console and probably the better exclusives. That an PS+ games have been awesome in the past.

I played the PC alpha and beta. My SLI 9800 GTX+ just don't have the power to run it at what a FPS needs to run at. And I'm very leery about the 360 port. Not that the 360 can't handle the graphics but graphics, AI and everything else may stress it to hit 30 FPS or lower at times.

I think it will be only a decent port. Serviceable for most aspects. Though the one thing I truly worry about is post support. This is respawn a game and if Respawn patches things we don't know how conpatible the 360s coding will be to that patch. So I am unsure of how the future would pan out for it.

But one thing is for certain, it IS a game I want to play badly as it was a blast in beta. That and most likely my friends will get an Xbone come fall when the next CoD comes out. So might as well upgrade early I guess. Although my mind keeps telling me that PS4 looks to be the errrr console and probably the better exclusives. That an PS+ games have been awesome in the past.
I might just invest in a new PC if I were you (I built one recently, my first ever and best investment overall).

bread's done
Back