Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Have you guys ever bought games from a Prime Eligible shipped and it came not new.

I wanna buy this game but nervous its so cheap it may be repackaged.

Thoughts?

I know its not AWD, but figured this would be the best place to ask.

Suikoden Tiekreis

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys while we're talking about Dead Rising 3....

What happens if I'm playing and I end up running out of time before I finish the main quest? Will I have to start all over?

Anyone know what the cheapest Fire Emblem: Awakening has been on AWD? I'll be getting a 3DS in a couple of days and would love to have Awakening be my first 3DS title, but I'm not digging that $40 price tag everywhere I look... if there's a chance of it dipping into the low $30's or high $20's on AWD I might wait a while for a deal before buying it.

Hey guys while we're talking about Dead Rising 3....

What happens if I'm playing and I end up running out of time before I finish the main quest? Will I have to start all over?
If you're playing normal mode chances are you won't ever hit the time limit unless you like leave the game unpaused for 4 days straight. You can save anywhere in normal and it has checkpoints so you could reload a save. Limit is extremely generous in normal mode.

If you play the hardcore mode, you'll have to start over if you hit the limit (and the limit is much shorter).

Uhhh....I only have 24 hours left and I just started Chapter 5. That timer been running fast as hell lol.

So let's say hypothetically the bomb goes off. I gotta start over??

So it's not like the previous games where it changes your ending and that to see all the endings you have to do certain things by certain times and be certain places?

Anyone know what the cheapest Fire Emblem: Awakening has been on AWD? I'll be getting a 3DS in a couple of days and would love to have Awakening be my first 3DS title, but I'm not digging that $40 price tag everywhere I look... if there's a chance of it dipping into the low $30's or high $20's on AWD I might wait a while for a deal before buying it.
Don't wait. No shame in paying MSRP for this one. It's easily worth $40...more, in my opinion. Absolutely one of the best games for 3DS.

It is like that but the time limit is just extremely generous this time.
Oh, well that's silly. Part of the fun was that it was short enough and tense enough that it made multiple trips through the game worthwhile and that you would see new stuff each time.

I think ive seen Fire Emblem for 27?

If you can find a used copy at Best Buy its $24.99
Was $25 recently but that was an aberration.

Takes FOREVER for it too run out in normal mode, but if it does I believe the game ends and you get a low ending ranking (Like an F or so).
It happened to me and my buddy in coop since we were taking our time exploring everything and doing every little thing we could, buy yeah I can confirm that it gives you a low ending and the game ends. But then next time you start it up almost everything carrys over so it's much easier (and there's much less stuff to collect, which makes it so you won't waste as much time doing that).

Couple new listings up for the NOT FOR SALE Xbox One link. All of them cancel immediately.

Welp. fuck side missions, gotta run through this campaign quickly then. Think it can be done in 24 hours?
Yeah 24 hours of in game time is plenty, doesn't really take that long to clear through them if you only focus on them.

It happened to me and my buddy in coop since we were taking our time exploring everything and doing every little thing we could, buy yeah I can confirm that it gives you a low ending and the game ends. But then next time you start it up almost everything carrys over so it's much easier (and there's much less stuff to collect, which makes it so you won't waste as much time doing that).
Yeah I think "FOREVER" wasn't a good word, I know I did end up pretty close because I explored a lot, and ended up having to skip some side missions just to finish.

I got mine for $22.27 a few months after release. I don't know if that was the lowest or what the price has been lately. I think the cheapest its been anywhere was $15 at Best Buy.

Oh, well that's silly. Part of the fun was that it was short enough and tense enough that it made multiple trips through the game worthwhile and that you would see new stuff each time.

Was $25 recently but that was an aberration.
Then play Nightmare mode. It's basically the normal Dead Rising mode. Much shorter time frame, time is faster, etc.

And they raised the price on diablo 3 wtf! I wanted to grab it below 20 and it went from $24 to like $36 and higher :(
Yeah. Amazon goes back and forth with it's new price. A few weeks at 39.99 and a few weeks at like 49.99. Probably won't be able to get it for around $20 until it hits the $25-$30 mark new.

But it was gone and now it's back!

I have noticed that the overall inventory numbers haven't been changing much but there have been products disappearing for whatever reason and different things popping up at the same time.
And now they raised the price, very smart Amazon is not .

The price rises are punishment for getting all those PS4's.

Worth it.
lol worth it for those that got PS4s.... Luckily I was one of them and it should be here Wednesday morning!

Speaking of, if these consoles (the "NOT FOR SALE" ones) were truly to replace customers BLOD consoles then what would AMZ say to Sony if they found out they sold them stupidly at 40% off?

On the topic of X1 games, so far I own/have owned DR3, NBA2k14, Forza, Lego Marvel, Ryse, Max: CoB, Rayman, Powerstar Golf, Fifa 14, Ghosts, Crimson Dragon, and Halo Spartan Assault and thats the order I'd put them in from best to worst in my opinion

Update on the Pulse Elite vs Gold Headset discussion. Three days later, and I still feel that the Gold Headset gives you the most bang for your buck. Much more comfortable to wear than the Elites and better battery life. Ultimately, for my purposes both headsets perform similarly enough where I'm really deciding based on comfort and price (I don't care about the rumble feature). Please note that the Gold headset only has about 8-12 feet of wireless range. So if your couch is really, really far away from your TV that might be problem.

If you are on the fence about both. I would recommend waiting for the Platinum headsets this summer. Although, I think the Gold headset does a good enough job for most.

Wow you guys ran out of time in DR3? Me and my friend did co-op over XBL and he literally explored every single nook and crannies and we still had 2+ days left when we finished the game. When it came time to co-op Nightmare Mode we used maybe a day.

I showed my friend the X1 and DR3 was the only game he seemed to enjoy. I'd say it's the best game on the system till Titanfall is out, but definitely the best exclusive.

Wow you guys ran out of time in DR3? Me and my friend did co-op over XBL and he literally explored every single nook and crannies and we still had 2+ days left when we finished the game. When it came time to co-op Nightmare Mode we used maybe a day.

I showed my friend the X1 and DR3 was the only game he seemed to enjoy. I'd say it's the best game on the system till Titanfall is out, but definitely the best exclusive.
This might sound crazy, but I LOVED Ryse. I've played through most of DR3, played a little Forza and even though it's not an exclusive, ran through Tomb Raider... and the best single player experience I've had on my X1 is playing through Ryse. I really don't get the hate that game received. It's linear, sure... but the story and graphics made up for everything else.

On the topic of X1 games, so far I own/have owned DR3, NBA2k14, Forza, Lego Marvel, Ryse, Max: CoB, Rayman, Powerstar Golf, Fifa 14, Ghosts, Crimson Dragon, and Halo Spartan Assault and thats the order I'd put them in from best to worst in my opinion
How long does Max take to beat? Been thinking about downloading it.

Anyone who owns an x1/ps4 looking for something to play who hasn't downloaded strider yet are doing themselves an injustice. It's so good.

hoping for some dingers to come in for south park stick of truth for ps3. All mighty Deal Seeker... Please share the link to where I can spam the all mighty amazon website for it!

Does anyone else have a replacement ps4 stuck in "shipping now" for a day and a half? I'm wondering if it's because I have another order of something different that's "not yet shipped" and they're attempting to bundle them together into one package. Should I cancel the other shipment? I don't really need warehouse employees analyzing my playstation order more than they have to. I have amazon prime btw if that makes a difference.

Does anyone else have a replacement ps4 stuck in "shipping now" for a day and a half? I'm wondering if it's because I have another order of something different that's "not yet shipped" and they're attempting to bundle them together into one package. Should I cancel the other shipment? I don't really need warehouse employees analyzing my playstation order more than they have to. I have amazon prime btw if that makes a difference.
My XBO is still in 'shipping now' status. I'm a little worried but I have stuff that reads 'shipping now' up until the estimated delivery date all the time because we have a distribution center here in Phoenix so they often don't stick it in the mail until like the night before if then. So it'll either cancel or it'll get shipped tomorrow night, I figure. I have no other order and I also have Prime for reference. I did the free two day shipping. Funny enough, all the ones I tried to do one day shipping on got cancelled immediately. The two-day shipping ones were the ones that held on.

My PS4 was stuck in "shipping now" for awhile, but I just checked and now it moved up to "In Transit". I ordered it by itself and chose regular shipping (although Prime was a free option). No suggestions on whether you should cancel the other item

Update on the Pulse Elite vs Gold Headset discussion. Three days later, and I still feel that the Gold Headset gives you the most bang for your buck. Much more comfortable to wear than the Elites and better battery life. Ultimately, for my purposes both headsets perform similarly enough where I'm really deciding based on comfort and price (I don't care about the rumble feature). Please note that the Gold headset only has about 8-12 feet of wireless range. So if your couch is really, really far away from your TV that might be problem.

If you are on the fence about both. I would recommend waiting for the Platinum headsets this summer. Although, I think the Gold headset does a good enough job for most.
I didn't see any news on the Platinum headset. Do you have an article with a solid timetable for the release date? I've been patiently waiting on a Gold headset and if the Platinum comes out with a better offering, I may just wait for that instead.

My XBO is still in 'shipping now' status. I'm a little worried but I have stuff that reads 'shipping now' up until the estimated delivery date all the time because we have a distribution center here in Phoenix so they often don't stick it in the mail until like the night before if then. So it'll either cancel or it'll get shipped tomorrow night, I figure. I have no other order and I also have Prime for reference. I did the free two day shipping. Funny enough, all the ones I tried to do one day shipping on got cancelled immediately. The two-day shipping ones were the ones that held on.
It just shipped right now. It's expected delivery date is Wednesday. Congrats on getting the xbox one even that far. Mine were cancelled instantly.

bread's done
Back