Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

The $288 replacement console order I put through was actually the first one I put through, I think. I think I tried like... ten or so initially. Then a good twenty after that just to see if they would go through. None of the others did. No idea what the description was besides the fact that it's graded as 'acceptable' since I read like... fifteen descriptions. I just remember "large mark on case." It's in West Sacramento last I checked. Still aways to go before it gets here.

The $288 replacement console order I put through was actually the first one I put through, I think. I think I tried like... ten or so initially. Then a good twenty after that just to see if they would go through. None of the others did. No idea what the description was besides the fact that it's graded as 'acceptable' since I read like... fifteen descriptions. I just remember "large mark on case." It's in West Sacramento last I checked. Still aways to go before it gets here.
I really want one at that price x-x

I really want one at that price x-x
Eh, wait until I get mine and can tell you what condition its in, lol.

Even when I get it I'm not going to have a whole time to look over it until this weekend. If it comes on Wednesday I just hope my roommates are here to sign for it. I have to go straight from the PD to cover a red carpet event, the following morning I have an interview with Miles Teller and Jai Courtney, and then at some point I need to write an abstract for my graduation writing paper. Also write like... ten book and comic reviews.

It was up before for 25.

Did you get an xbox one at all to? Or did you already have one?
First time I had seen it with a price and didn't see one on it an hour or so ago so thought I would share. Nope, every Xone I've ever ordered has been cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a Walmart near you with the game instock you can get a new one for $14.96 and some walmarts still have the limited edition http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Project-X-Zone-Nintendo-3DS/23423813?type=search
I have a local Wal Mart that shows it OOS but it's clearly available. I did grab one already, but wouldn't mind grabbing a second one to play. Anyone know a way to get them to sell it for that price? The worker didn't seem to know how to do it when picking up the one that showed in stock.

I have a local Wal Mart that shows it OOS but it's clearly available. I did grab one already, but wouldn't mind grabbing a second one to play. Anyone know a way to get them to sell it for that price? The worker didn't seem to know how to do it when picking up the one that showed in stock.
Walmart stores won't price match their website. Unless you can get it through the website you probably won't get it at that price from them.

You could try explaining the situation with proof to the store manager or assistant manager and get them to override. Depends on the manager you get though if they will do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back