Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Sad news from me:  My console came in a brown box in brown wrapping.  There was a console and a controller.  There was no:

Power cable for the console.

Charging cable for the controller

HDMI cable

or codes, instructions, etc.

EDIT:  No headset either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad news from me: My console came in a brown box in brown wrapping. There was a console and a controller. There was no:

Power cable for the console.
Charging cable for the controller
HDMI cable
or codes, instructions, etc.
Yours was the most accurate listing LOL.

Got my $1.25 Pokemon Y : Good today complete with the case and instructions.  Thanks to whoever screwed up and put it up for that price!

What's going on here? Is it lost or something? My order of a Skylanders triple pack shipped from Plainfield, IN on March 2nd. Delivery estimate was March 4th, well the 4th past and no package. On AMZ, it still hasn't updated from being shipped and still has a deliver estimate for the 4th even though its the 5th. When I manually type in the tracking at UPS, all I get is this shipment was just created crap. I'm going to contact AMZ after UPS comes today with my other stuff just in case it shows up. It just seems really weird.
that happened to me once. After a few days it changed to item could not be delivered or customer refused package. I forget which one, but basically, I never got the item and was automatically refunded.

Just got my $2.xx cod mw3, looks great not bad for a G. Also my cheap copy of skyrim came in and included 2 maps. I don't member getting two when I originally bought it, anyone else know if there was? Well for the price I'm stoked! Here's to hoping for some more cheap finds

that happened to me once. After a few days it changed to item could not be delivered or customer refused package. I forget which one, but basically, I never got the item and was automatically refunded.
Just got off of AMZ chat. UPS never got the package, so its probably lost somewhere. Anyways, they refunded me. Which is better since I'm about to reorder it for $3 cheaper.

Which one sounds better, they're both (G)

Packaging may be damaged.

Packaging will have cosmetic damage.

My $1.78 Xbox 360 copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood came the other day, listed as good but came in perfect shape. Only problem was the game disc is Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition and not AC Brotherhood! :lol:

Got my (LN) :3ds: NSMB 2 and (LN) :3ds: DKCR 3D. Both came in immaculate condition with unused CN codes.

HOWEVER. AWD put its sticker directly onto the cover art for DKCR 3D. Someone went to the trouble to place it underneath the clear plastic.

Shahid tried telling me that it doesn't come with any parts, just the console.

I pointed out that the power cord is part of the console and if I use his logic, why would I receive a controller? 

Seriously.  They offered me $80 but there are like $200+ in missing parts.

Got my Dead Rising 3 today, looks perfect and the disc looks fine, not sure if it's regular of them but it was also shrinkwrapped.

Not sure why it double posted.

Msn, I'm so pissed right now with everyone receiving their games that I ordered as well ( dead rising 3 and NSF rivals) . I ordered those games back on Monday and nothing has shipped yet

[quote name="galvatron2k1" post="11584972" timestamp="1394062847"]Checked out the paperwork I received with the coffin and it does require receipt. Still sending it in, we will see how it goes.[/quote]
Did they run the serial number when you talked to them?
It's only been out 4 months, they should fix it, if the serial number isn't registered to someone else. It's not stolen.

Just got a PS4 but man ps+ is making me want a PS3. What's a good deal for a dinger?
lol I'm in the same boat but I'll tell you one thing IMO overpriced used and new maybe you will feel different.

I gave my 5 yo Nephew my 320 GB an I got him skylanders for Christmas cause he's a good kid. now months later I'm thinking his ass made out like a bandit. It's sick that a 27 year old man/ father wants his ps3 that he gave his nephew back.

Checked out the paperwork I received with the coffin and it does require receipt. Still sending it in, we will see how it goes.
You're gambling the return period but at least your experiment will add to the knowledge base. Your observation backs up what the other cag said about having to send in a real receipt.

lol I'm in the same boat but I'll tell you one thing IMO overpriced used and new maybe you will feel different.

I gave my 5 yo Nephew my 320 GB an I got him skylanders for Christmas cause he's a good kid. now months later I'm thinking his ass made out like a bandit. It's sick that a 27 year old man/ father wants his ps3 that he gave his nephew back.
I already have a 360 so that's something that's holding me back. Yet, Persona 5.. and a nasty load of free ps plus titles. So wasteful for them not to be played. Hoping to hear that it goes for $120. preferably the super slim.

Haha. Coincidentally, I'm also 27.

So wait, people aren't happy with Amazon is giving them when they complain about their console they weren't supposed to buy in the first place but still got for nearly $200 off?

Things make more sense now.

So wait, people aren't happy with Amazon is giving them when they complain about their console they weren't supposed to buy in the first place but still got for nearly $200 off?

Things make more sense now.
Over the last few days, this thread has been... entertaining... to say the least.

I received my last AWD order a full day earlier than what the site told me. I'm thinking of complaining to CS and trying to get some credit, maybe even a full refund. I mean, I deserve it, right? AMZ shouldn't lie to me, a paying customer, like that.

Yeah this was a giant loophole and I feel a little dirty.

I haven't seen this thread so hectic since those penny deals a couple years ago.

I already have a 360 so that's something that's holding me back. Yet, Persona 5.. and a nasty load of free ps plus titles. So wasteful for them not to be played. Hoping to hear that it goes for $120. preferably the super slim.

Haha. Coincidentally, I'm also 27.
Yea I'm scoping out some 360s right now and they're prices are quite tempting. I just want a last gen console again but really wanted a ps3 for like you said the plus titles they are dropping are killing me to watch me miss them. Ohh well we will see what the future holds for inflated ps3 prices.

Anyway, got my $2.72 RE6 came in and it's factory sealed with a loose disc.  So apparently I should stop ordering anything from AWD that isn't $2-5.

Did they run the serial number when you talked to them? It's only been out 4 months, they should fix it, if the serial number isn't registered to someone else. It's not stolen.
Yes, they ran the serial number and it hadn't been registered.

You're gambling the return period but at least your experiment will add to the knowledge base. Your observation backs up what the other cag said about having to send in a real receipt.
My return period for the item is until April 4. I think that will give me plenty of time if they reject it.

I feel these shenanigans with AW is going to cause issues one way or another. Whether it is less generous/pleasant customer service for people who actually have real issues w/ an order or higher prices on warehouse items. Either outcome will not be good for us.

Anyway, got my $2.72 RE6 came in and it's factory sealed with a loose disc. So apparently I should stop ordering anything from AWD that isn't $2-5.
Did the description say "factory sealed with a loose disc?" If not, I think you should contact CS. Seems to me you're entitled to a little something, Eldy.

lol the sense of entitlement is hilarious

"I buy a ps4 that says DO NOT SELL- REPLACEMENT and it doesnt work?? HOW DARE THEY!"

inb4 I get called a hypocrit because I complained about a missing cable and got a $60 credit. 

Checked out the paperwork I received with the coffin and it does require receipt. Still sending it in, we will see how it goes.
I will also be taking the gamble and sending it in. I asked repeatedly. while getting the service claim completed. and they said even though I bought it used they would fix it since all systems automatically get a year warranty.

but then you won't be able to flip stuff anymore...
But everything I'll buy will be under $5 so I won't need to?

Did the description say "factory sealed with a loose disc?" If not, I think you should contact CS. Seems to me you're entitled to a little something, Eldy.
Good point, it's definitely not as described. Things that are "Like New" don't have loose discs. Also it specifically told me that the packaging would be damaged and that was clearly not the case. I'm going to complain until I get the $40 for my anguish that I'm due!

All right, advice time CAG.

I got my XBO. Everything inside is brand new. There are scuffs on the console itself but the rest of it is all still wrapped including the Kinect. The issue is that it won't connect to the TV via HDMI cord. It's making all the right sounds, the fan isn't loud at all. But it will not connect to the TV. Should I wash my hands of it and send it back to Amazon and get my money back or send it on to Microsoft for repairs? It wasn't registered so I did that and it says the warranty on it is still good until February 2015.

So. Thoughts?

All right, advice time CAG.

I got my XBO. Everything inside is brand new. There are scuffs on the console itself but the rest of it is all still wrapped including the Kinect. The issue is that it won't connect to the TV via HDMI cord. It's making all the right sounds, the fan isn't loud at all. But it will not connect to the TV. Should I wash my hands of it and send it back to Amazon and get my money back or send it on to Microsoft for repairs? It wasn't registered so I did that and it says the warranty on it is still good until February 2015.

So. Thoughts?
If it's under warranty and you don't mind waiting for a repair, send it in.

Got my VG NFS PS4 too. Missing controller and headset. I didn't realize it come with a headset. Amazon did replace the controller. I'll let the headset go since I rarely use it. Serial Number don't match the box.

Good point, it's definitely not as described. Things that are "Like New" don't have loose discs. Also it specifically told me that the packaging would be damaged and that was clearly not the case. I'm going to complain until I get the $40 for my anguish that I'm due!
Hell, you might want to consider taking this to small claims court. I mean, the mental angush/pain and suffering is surely worth something.

got my cheapo Mass Effect 3, Top Spin, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, and Dot hack infection today. They were all complete and Dot hack had the bonus dvd. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ALSO had a bonus dvd...Im not sure where this is from? Collector's Edition maybe?

bread's done
Back