Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I wasn't looking at descriptions that much, just trying to find and direct people. Most seemed to be dinger though.
ok so just to be sure do you think this one is a dinger? this is the very good i got for 277

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on the sides of item. All accessories are present and undamaged

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so just to be sure do you think this one is a dinger?

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on the sides of item. All accessories are present and undamaged
Yes, it sounds likely.

I want that Wii u but I already have skylanders for PS4... must wait for a diff bundle
You should wait, that's the basic system and you really don't want that. A quarter of the storage of the black system and you don't get the money back on digital purchases like you do with the black system.

lol hope you really aren't from Houston bud.
Oh snap, he's going to internet stalk you and find you among 2 million people in one of the biggest metro areas of the country!

Id sell you mine but I think the wife would kill me. If I see one again ill grab one for you though.

I'm sure it would cost like $20 to ship though.

Most places had the batman and last of us bundles for $200 on Black Friday and I think frys for like 180 or 190 or it might of been Hastings I forget
Dang that's good. Looking to get a 12GB and it's 200 alone. For 250GB and two games.... I missed out. Guess looking for it at $120 below is best but they'll likely go $150 after e3.

Oh snap, he's going to internet stalk you and find you among 2 million people in one of the biggest metro areas of the country!

I'm sure it would cost like $20 to ship though.
nah, more like we love the city and our Rockets. Did I have to get the "you snooze you lose" treatment kind of thing haha

Thanks, i think this was the acceptable one i got for 237 (see below). i i added both the very good dinger and this acctable on to cart. is this acceptable a dinger?

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item will come repackaged. Medium (less than 1" x 1") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Large (less than 1.5" x 1.5") cosmetic imperfections on the sides of item. All accessories are present and undamaged

(The reason i'm asking is i'm going to cancel one of these two orders, but i want to make sure i get a dinger. also, i cancelled the replacement order i made earlier)

60 members, 16 guests, 1 anonymous users

Not including people on other deal sites or those who have alerts. So yeah they were bound to go by fast. I got one myself at launch but need one for my bro. Congrats to those who got the $230's, those are a steal!

They lasted for a decent time. Still went fast but if you were in thread when Eldritch posted, you should have been able to grab one. Unlike recent times when they went instantly.
I was reading the thread, decided to go back to see what I missed earlier in the day, and then I missed the PS4's.

Woah at the Fallout 3 PS3 CE prices. I remember buying 3 of those for $30 from Walmart about a year ago.

That right there wouldn't make me feel comfortable over the long term but that's me.
Yeah, it's going to go back. I'll give Amazon a call and be like, "Yo, try not to sell this again, yeah?" for whatever good it'll do. I'll just suck it up and get a new one when Quantum Break actually comes out. Maybe Halo 5 if I get through the rest of the series by then. Sad times.

On the plus side, now I can buy a Kindle Paperwhite without feeling guilty that I just spent $300!

bread's done
Back