Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

PvZ is decent, I played a bit. I just can't see myself playing anymore after TF
As someone really into shooters (basically anything that's not CoD) and has been since I've been gaming, I just really like PvZ and with it getting all of the maps/modes DLC for free down the line (using a ME3 style) I see it as a game I'll keep coming back to for a while, ever with Titanfall hitting (which will also be taking up a huge amount of my time though). And for around $30 PvZ is a great deal IMO of course.

As someone really into shooters (basically anything that's not CoD) and has been since I've been gaming, I just really like PvZ and with it getting all of the maps/modes DLC for free down the line (using a ME3 style) I see it as a game I'll keep coming back to for a while, ever with Titanfall hitting (which will also be taking up a huge amount of my time though). And for around $30 PvZ is a great deal IMO of course.
I just see them as completely different games, while of course both multiplayer shooters, I prefer the more casual approach.

Oh... but that doesn't stop me from giving it away here (shameless) See below.

Well until they figure out what their microtransaction model is. Hopefully it's more of the TF2 direction with it being cosmetic stuff than anything pay to win.

Guys:

I picked up a VG 277.xx PS4 (not an NFS) for my brother in law this morning through Amazon Warehouse this morning.  The description when I purchased it specifically stated that all accessories were included and functioned.  Here's the question, I cannot figure out how to see those item details now that I purchased it.  If I go to my order history and click on the item, it simply takes me to the main ps4 page.  Can anyone tell me how I view the specific description?

Guys:

I picked up a VG 277.xx PS4 (not an NFS) for my brother in law this morning through Amazon Warehouse this morning. The description when I purchased it specifically stated that all accessories were included and functioned. Here's the question, I cannot figure out how to see those item details now that I purchased it. If I go to my order history and click on the item, it simply takes me to the main ps4 page. Can anyone tell me how I view the specific description?
I believe you can only see the description again once you're able to go leave feedback.

You should try looking at the 'order details' but it will only show condition, I don't think the full description.  I screenshot like there's no tomorrow.

Guys:

I picked up a VG 277.xx PS4 (not an NFS) for my brother in law this morning through Amazon Warehouse this morning. The description when I purchased it specifically stated that all accessories were included and functioned. Here's the question, I cannot figure out how to see those item details now that I purchased it. If I go to my order history and click on the item, it simply takes me to the main ps4 page. Can anyone tell me how I view the specific description?
Click on either invoice or order details and the description will be posted under the item.

I believe you can only see the description again once you're able to go leave feedback.
You should try looking at the 'order details' but it will only show condition, I don't think the full description. I screenshot like there's no tomorrow.
No, you can see it now unlike before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been able to see the the product description by going to "Your Orders" then clicking on "Order Details" of the item in question. On the order details page, I see the full product condition info below the link to the item. 

It's very strange.  It does say Condition: Very Good, but there are no further details anywhere (invoice or order details).  Conversely when I purchased it, it had specific details about accessories.

It's very strange. It does say Condition: Very Good, but there are no further details anywhere (invoice or order details). Conversely when I purchased it, it had specific details about accessories.
If you're on mobile it doesn't show the description, only the condition. At least for me, I can only access it on the full site.

I only see it when I'm able to leave feedback, which I didn't see bother, but the order details for an open order shows me nothing but the condition.
Just for the heck of it and yes I did cancel it.

AWD030714.png

I only see it when I'm able to leave feedback, which I didn't see bother, but the order details for an open order shows me nothing but the condition.
If you're on mobile it doesn't show the description, only the condition. At least for me, I can only access it on the full site.
Can they change the description after you order? That's what just happened to me. I know because I was careful to get the acceptable ps4 dinger wednesday night.

When I bought the ps4 it said:

Acceptable:
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item will come repackaged. Medium (less than 1" x 1") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Large (less than 1.5" x 1.5") cosmetic imperfections on the sides of item. All accessories are present and undamaged

But now in the leave feedback part of my account it shows:

Condition Used - Acceptable Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Large mark on disk.

I think the description got changed!

I don't even understand this ps4 description now that I think about it. This is for my acceptable $237 ps4 they just shipped.

Condition Used - Acceptable Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Large mark on disk.

How is that even possible? There is no game so how can it be included? And what is large mark on disk referring to?

Probably means you get all the parts. Any of the codes that come with the PS4 could be used. And there is some mark somewhere on the console.

It is just a generic description. No game is included. Large mark on disk could mean a mark on the system itself or nothing at all, it's hard to say.
Because it may just be a dinger and it's the packaging they're talking about?

No, I hate the mobile site. I've never once seen that on any of my orders.
That is just a generic acceptable description and that large mark on disk part has no bearing on the physical console. It is AWD's way of saying that their maybe [superficial] damage to the packaging but otherwise console should be intact.
Probably means you get all the parts. Any of the codes that come with the PS4 could be used. And there is some mark somewhere on the console.
ok, thanks guys.

(i'm still 100% sure they changed the description after i purchased it though, perhaps a bug since everyone was ordering at once)

I don't even understand this ps4 description now that I think about it. This is for my acceptable $237 ps4 they just shipped.

How is that even possible? There is no game so how can it be included? And what is large mark on disk referring to?
It is just a generic description. No game is included. Large mark on disk could mean a mark on the system itself or nothing at all, it's hard to say.

Because it may just be a dinger and it's the packaging they're talking about?

Are you using the mobile site? I am using the full site feature and it certainly has been there for all my orders.

That is just a generic acceptable description and that large mark on disk part has no bearing on the physical console. It is AWD's way of saying that their maybe [superficial] damage to the packaging but otherwise console should be intact.

Weird! Well the other way to get to it is how you put it earlier by trying to leave feedback and accessing it. Strange though, that some folks can't see it and others can.

Weird! Well the other way to get to it is how you put it earlier by trying to leave feedback and accessing it. Strange though, that some folks can't see it and others can.
Well Amazon is notorious for having three or four plus versions of any given page layout so I'm not surprised. It's just too bad that the trick of seeing it when you go to review doesn't work for open orders (since you can't review them).

bread's done
Back