Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Hate how inconsistent Amazon is, the Stick of Truth popped up in AWD while I as watching the actual item where it never showed up. :whistle2:(

Edit- No wonder they didn't want me to get it, they just paid me for some trades. :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a small heart attack while checking my gift card balance and seeing a pending order charge I didn't recognize and then that it was shipped when opened.  Even more so since I haven't ordered Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7 in months!  For some reason it was showing me a random order from August at the top and as pending??

Apparently they're also cancelling things on me without bothering to send an email now.

I'm new to AWD and was wondering what type of conditions these LIke new PS4's come in? I finally got one after refreshing for most of the day and was wondering what to expect.
I cannot attest to the one you got but the one I got for $296 was still new and factory sealed but the box was damaged aka it was a "dinger".

I just had a small heart attack while checking my gift card balance and seeing a pending order charge I didn't recognize and then that it was shipped when opened. Even more so since I haven't ordered Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7 in months! For some reason it was showing me a random order from August at the top and as pending??

Apparently they're also cancelling things on me without bothering to send an email now.
Sounds like Amazon is onto you or they are just being a cruel mistress.

I'm new to AWD and was wondering what type of conditions these LIke new PS4's come in? I finally got one after refreshing for most of the day and was wondering what to expect.
Like new one should be in mint to near mint condition wise. It is still a crapshoot with these as of late but you are covered by Amazon if it is not as described, as in "like new" and they will take it back on their own dime. Congrats on the snag and hopefully, when you get it, everything is up to your standards. :)

Can they change the description after you order? That's what just happened to me. I know because I was careful to get the acceptable ps4 dinger wednesday night.

When I bought the ps4 it said:
Acceptable:
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item will come repackaged. Medium (less than 1" x 1") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Large (less than 1.5" x 1.5") cosmetic imperfections on the sides of item. All accessories are present and undamaged

But now in the leave feedback part of my account it shows:
Condition Used - Acceptable Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Large mark on disk.

I think the description got changed!
Never noticed it happen before, but I'm mostly on mobile. That's crazy though! I'll keep my eye out from now on and see if any shenanigans happens with my orders too.

Seriously? The battery on my laptop gave out not even a minute before that.

Edit- ~350 in stock for PS3 new at the moment so guess this isn't going to be as rare as Symphonia might be and definitely no BD.
it might be, seeing as amazon is the only retailer that still has it available.

Bravely Default CE is rare?
Yes. It was sold out almost everywhere two weeks or more ahead of launch, a good portion of them were significantly damaged in shipping and the game as a while had a very light initial shipment. There was a week plus where even the vanilla game was unavailable everywhere and selling for $60 new.

picked up one of these last night after about ten min of refreshing. How long do you think it will take them to ship this out DealSeeker2U? Any reason they are back ordered?
I can't say how long it will take or why they are backordered but allow me to give you a personal anecdote. I ordered one yesterday at around 12:30 pm when it was backordered until March 14. Checking my amazon order status, it says "Not Yet Shipped" and expected arrival date of March 19. I ordered a second console at 7:57 p.m. yesterday because it was showing as "in stock." Sure enough, my order status at amazon says "Shipping Now" and it is due to arrive on Tuesday March 11 for my second order.

AWD is weird sometimes.

Maybe, but it's not the lock that we've seen with a couple recent CEs.
especially seeing as it is a ubisoft game, i have never seen a ubisoft CE actually sold out in almost all major retailers a day after release. It is also being going in and out of stock on amazon.com as well , regarding sp stick of truth grand wizard edition.

I can't say how long it will take or why they are backordered but allow me to give you a personal anecdote. I ordered one yesterday at around 12:30 pm when it was backordered until March 14. Checking my amazon order status, it says "Not Yet Shipped" and expected arrival date of March 19. I ordered a second console at 7:57 p.m. yesterday because it was showing as "in stock." Sure enough, my order status at amazon says "Shipping Now" and it is due to arrive on Tuesday March 11 for my second order.

AWD is weird sometimes.
Pretty similar for me. I ordered one yesterday morning that was backordered till at least the 18th...then last night got one that is set to get here the 10th (I'm paying for one-day shipping in case the GS TIV drops)

WOO! Snagged a VG PS4 for $277.19! I'd think it was a dinger, but the "Item has been tested to be fully functional" and "All accessories are present and undamaged" phrases in the description indicate otherwise.

This has probably been asked before, but how does a SquareTrade warranty work for something like this?

WOO! Snagged a VG PS4 for $277.19! I'd think it was a dinger, but the "Item has been tested to be fully functional" and "All accessories are present and undamaged" phrases in the description indicate otherwise.

This has probably been asked before, but how does a SquareTrade warranty work for something like this?
Nice score...must have just missed it!

I don't believe they'll cover used items, they have an open box warranty on Amazon but the reviews say they wouldn't cover their warehouse items they bought.

Well ironically enough the Stick of Truth CE I ordered last minute before it released to keep sealed (ugh I'm one of those people now :whee:) just showed up and it's in the condition that I would have expected that AWD one to be in.  The shipping box is completely undamaged and it was exceptionally well packed by Amazon's standards as of late and yet the CE itself is completely smashed.  That to me says that it was like that before they shipped it, possibly even picked it that way, and yet still sent it to me anyway.

Yes. It was sold out almost everywhere two weeks or more ahead of launch, a good portion of them were significantly damaged in shipping and the game as a while had a very light initial shipment. There was a week plus where even the vanilla game was unavailable everywhere and selling for $60 new.
Cause I picked up 2. One from Best Buy. And then when people said they didn't know if Best Buy would mess up the shipping, so I was at Best Buy when they opened and they had 1 left and I bought it.

I kept one sealed and the other I opened.

Congrats, I was right behind you.. I only got the phantom listing. =(

I'm about to give up on getting an X One. 60+ NFS orders all canceled and I can't tell you the last time I saw a sub $400 AWD unit.

Stupid Microsoft wanting money for their goods...

Cause I picked up 2. One from Best Buy. And then when people said they didn't know if Best Buy would mess up the shipping, so I was at Best Buy when they opened and they had 1 left and I bought it.

I kept one sealed and the other I opened.
Mint ones seem to be selling for around $130+ lately.

I don't believe they'll cover used items, they have an open box warranty on Amazon but the reviews say they wouldn't cover their warehouse items they bought.
But then (unless I'm mistaken) why have I seen SquareTrade's name thrown around in warranty discussions for AWD-bought PS4s...? :???:

Not bad. I still need to decide what to do with the CE's figurines and novel, which I don't really want to keep. I love how the steelbook and soundtrack look, and I want to hold onto the game since it includes an "exclusive" physical manual :)roll:).

Well ironically enough the Stick of Truth CE I ordered last minute before it released to keep sealed (ugh I'm one of those people now :whee:) just showed up and it's in the condition that I would have expected that AWD one to be in. The shipping box is completely undamaged and it was exceptionally well packed by Amazon's standards as of late and yet the CE itself is completely smashed. That to me says that it was like that before they shipped it, possibly even picked it that way, and yet still sent it to me anyway.
Have you ever called them and asked for either an exchange OR to knock a bit off of it because it seems bound for AWD, anyway?

bread's done
Back