Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Probably depends just how far along it is but I've been able to get them to do that in the past.
Thanks. I just recently cleared out my AMZ credit but I still have some GS credit I'm sitting on so I'm just maximizing my cash flow at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Metallic-Silver/dp/B001C6H8LA/ref=sr_1_11?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1394258735&sr=1-11 ds lite silver 23.xx a 14 left in stock

I bought one because what the hell. If the touch screen works I can use it as a back up and for stuff like pokemon and if not back to the warehouse it goes.
I was going to buy one for the hell of it as well. Tried to find another item for free shipping and away it went ok well. Nice find.

holy crap they are gone already? I guess this is the first time I posted something super desirable?

anyone have any idea what condition they will actually be in? and for lulz I imagine you could complain when it doesn't come with a game :p

Also will play GBA games.
I already have a ds lite that can play gba games but that's a good idea I didn't think of either. I never played any of the gba games besides pokemon/fire emblem either so I imagine there's quite a backlog if I ever get around to it of good titles I missed.

holy crap they are gone already? I guess this is the first time I posted something super desirable?

anyone have any idea what condition they will actually be in? and for lulz I imagine you could complain when it doesn't come with a game :p
Done like dinner. I'm actually going to complain to Amazon CS because I ordered an Xbox One to my cart, and they instantly cancelled my order... Not too happy about this.

Does anyone remember the condition details of the recent VG $277.19 PS4s? I can't seem to figure out how to find the description in my open orders even though I swear I've done it before.

Now the delivery estimate on mine is 3-15-14. My giftcard balance from my "Instant Return" of the busted NFS PS4 I bought already went through. I applied it to the new order. I think I might go transfer some GS credit to Amazon cards tomorrow to pay the rest off (assuming is doesn't ship five days early for some reason).

Does anyone remember the condition details of the recent VG $277.19 PS4s? I can't seem to figure out how to find the description in my open orders even though I swear I've done it before.

Now the delivery estimate on mine is 3-15-14. My giftcard balance from my "Instant Return" of the busted NFS PS4 I bought already went through. I applied it to the new order. I think I might go transfer some GS credit to Amazon cards tomorrow to pay the rest off (assuming is doesn't ship five days early for some reason).
Go to your orders and then there is a button to leave feedback. Then you can see the deets.

Go to your orders and then there is a button to leave feedback. Then you can see the deets.
Thank you. That's it. The order is open, so it won't let me right now, but I least now I'll remember what to do if/when it ships. I think I remember it saying something about "fully tested and working" and "All accessories are present and undamaged" or something like that. Thanks again.

Thank you. That's it. The order is open, so it won't let me right now, but I least now I'll remember what to do if/when it ships. I think I remember it saying something about "fully tested and working" and "All accessories are present and undamaged" or something like that. Thanks again.
Most of the descriptions I saw were different but along those lines with the VG.

s5w7r7.png

So I have an (A) Bravely Default CE for a CAG who still doesn't have it for $42 shipped. First come first serve.

Edit: I would prefer if the buyer keeps it to enjoy it, not to flip or something.

Edit again: claimed.

This really late but for those of you looking to try something out on your NFS PS4 consoles, Killzone Shadowfall online multiplayer is free to play for a week starting March 3rd(No PS+ required). So even if you don't have any games to test the system with you can at least download the client and test the online capabilities of your system. 

On topic

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked - $17.64 Like New

Thank you. The "Packaging has damage" could possibly be a good thing right? Like perhaps they were returned just because the outer packaging has damage. I remember someone mentioning several pages back that Amazon shipped their order just in the Playstation 4 box and no outer cardboard box. If I paid $400 MSRP and it showed up in just that Playstation box with dents and stuff, I'd probably send it back as well.

This really late but for those of you looking to try something out on your NFS PS4 consoles, Killzone Shadowfall online multiplayer is free to play for a week starting March 3rd(No PS+ required). So even if you don't have any games to test the system with you can at least download the client and test the online capabilities of your system.
Craaaaaaap. I totally forgot about that and now it's almost over.

Again with this shipping nonsense and Amazon. Just ordered Something and on the order screen it tells me Monday and now in the order it tells me Wednesday.

:xb1: PVZ Dinger G $26

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00EM5UFF4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1394264780&sr=1-7

that is what happen when kids with rich parents have too much time in their hands.
Well, he prolly made a couple thousand bucks out of this. So it's not about rich nerds doing dumb things.

To be honest, I don't know the exact rate of youtube ads per 1000 views. However, with almost 2m views, I believe at least he should have earned 3k~5k.

So I have an (A) Bravely Default CE for a CAG who still doesn't have it for $42 shipped. First come first serve.

Edit: I would prefer if the buyer keeps it to enjoy it, not to flip or something.
Ohh I'd be interested, is it just the outer box that's dinged up?

PM sent. I'm hoping to get one and finally cancel the order I have from last month that doesn't look like it will be fulfilled.

Item will NOT come in original case = dinger?
A new release that's rated good with packaging damage. That's basically the definition. Case might be wicked jacked up or it might be something minor, either way you're taking a chance because it's $15 below retail.

I snagged :ps4: PS4 camera for $66.72 Used - Good - Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. I was thinking about the new recent PS4 Camera which coming at the end of this month. Id say forget the waiting game and get this one instead.

Edit: both are gone.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - VG $34.62 there was a G for $32.15 but it's gone.

Double edit: I have a very slightly used copy I can sell for $37 shipped if anyone's interested. Deal would have to be done with in the next hour or so though. let me know if you want it. Club Nintendo code isn't used.

Ordered an acceptable Xbox One - Replacement Not For Sale last night for 258.29 + tax last night and it is in Shipping Now status.  

How? I got to 60+ cancellations before I gave up.
Pure dumb luck. I didn't expect it to go through.

Current listings -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00CMQTVMI?o=Used&op=1

Amazon Warehouse Deals (4.7 / 5.0)
Fulfillment by Amazon
Acceptable - $253.20 Prime
Fulfillment by Amazon
Good - $274.30 Prime
Fulfillment by Amazon
Very good - $295.40 Prime
Fulfillment by Amazon
Fulfillment by Amazon
Fulfillment by Amazon
Fulfillment by Amazon
Mint - $316.50 Prime

I wonder if there was anyone who repeatedly placed orders and eventually got one to go through, or if everyone that was able to order got it right away.
I feel like it either works the first time or won't work at all, and that it is completely random who it works for. Placing 50 orders seems like a waste of time.

bread's done
Back