Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Pure dumb luck. I didn't expect it to go through.

Current listings -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00CMQTVMI?o=Used&op=1

Amazon Warehouse Deals (4.7 / 5.0)
Fulfillment by Amazon
Acceptable - $253.20 Prime
Fulfillment by Amazon
Good - $274.30 Prime
Fulfillment by Amazon
Very good - $295.40 Prime
Fulfillment by Amazon
Fulfillment by Amazon
Fulfillment by Amazon
Fulfillment by Amazon
Mint - $316.50 Prime
This is what I asked about the other day. I've tried for the past 3 days to get it, and no luck. Now the listings have gone from 7 to 2. I've been trying to order the Acceptable one. I even tried ordering 3 at a time, still no go.

This is what I asked about the other day. I've tried for the past 3 days to get it, and no luck. Now the listings have gone from 7 to 2. I've been trying to order the Acceptable one. I even tried ordering 3 at a time, still no go.
There doesn't appear to be any logic to it. Maybe try different computers or different browsers. Trying someone else's account would be the best bet if that is possible for you.

There doesn't appear to be any logic to it. Maybe try different computers or different browsers. Trying someone else's account would be the best bet if that is possible for you.
Thanks, I've tried the first two, but not the third suggestion. It's alright though, they're all gone now.

I received my $288 A NFS :xb1: yesterday. Everything was definitely used, but the system runs just fine and plays Blu rays. I still need to test it with a game.

Well, the LN Blue 3DS XL I ordered the other day arrived. The box showed a pink 3DS XL. Inside was a blue DS Lite. Both screens are lightly smudged and the touch screen has a lot of light scratches from use. Of "LN Blue 3DS XL", the only thing they got right was "Blue." The crap?

Well, the LN Blue 3DS XL I ordered the other day arrived. The box showed a pink 3DS XL. Inside was a blue DS Lite. Both screens are lightly smudged and the touch screen has a lot of light scratches from use. Of "LN Blue 3DS XL", the only thing they got right was "Blue." The crap?
sounds like someone made a healthy sketchy profit on a trade-in

My 277 PS4 has had its delivery pushed back and has not shipped yet. Was originally slated for 3-5 Day so Wednesday to Friday of this week, now it is at Monday-Thurs of the following week.

And still no luck on NFS XB'Ones

Ordered this from the Not for Sale listing:

Fulfillment by Amazon
Mint - $316.50 Prime

Not quite as awesome of a deal as you $250 folks, but the Mint condition really attracted me to it, but I'm still a little concerned  I know people have discussed having luck getting warranties from Sony for their Not for Sale PS4s, but has anyone had any luck getting one from Microsoft for their Ones?

I really said I wouldn't pick up an Xbox One this year as I don't like getting in on early hardware woes, but that price!  This is my first major Warehouse Deals purchase, so maybe I'm just looking for some reassurance. $300 something dollars is only so good if a deal if the system actually lasts awhile.

My VG PS4 shipped with an expected delivery date of Wednesday.

Also, the $29.68 Acceptable DKC:TF I ordered from AWD arrived today, earlier than expected, and...well...

Let's just say that I'm very glad I didn't cancel it. :D

"Item not in the original case" = game in standard white Wii game case; I'll ask around at local GSs for a spare Wii U game case.

"Small mark on disk" = no marks on the disc at all...? :???:

"Item is missing insert" = manual and (redeemed) Club Nintendo insert included, so nothing technically missing...?

"Large cut/scratch on cover art" = two very small cuts on back cover art--one in middle (under disc spindle), the other closer to the UPC/barcode

"Large wrinkle/bend on cover art" = the disc spindle protruding through back of game case results in the back cover art being very, very slightly wrinkled/bent, with no wrinkles or bends on the front cover art at all

It's a shame about the Club Nintendo code not working, but a recent Nintendo release at $20 off...come on, I don't really have any reason to complain! :D/ Based on what I heard about AWD copies of Wind Waker HD not being read by Wii U's, though, I'll be sure to test the game before fully celebrating.

...Though if someone has a spare CN code for DKF:TR lying around, I'd be willing to trade a CN code for a different game. PM me if interested. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on my NFS PS4. It was running fine for the day. Now all I get is the BLOD. Can't even get into safe mode anymore ;-; but I contacted Sony support, and they are mailing me a coffin.

I guess nevermind. Read further back about others talking about it and I guess as long as the console isn't registered, when I do register, I'll get the 1-year warranty from Microsoft.  Not sure if that'll be enough, but it's something!

I ordered a nfs xbox one and it is being prepared for shipping, hope it's not a dud and it actually works and that I can register it for warranty.

Does square trade warrant used products?

I ordered a nfs xbox one and it is being prepared for shipping, hope it's not a dud and it actually works and that I can register it for warranty.

No they don't only select items from eBay. Don't try the open box warranty either because that doesn't cover them.

No but you can add two years on to your warranty via Microsoft, I think.

Just ordered a $258 "acceptable" Xbox One from AWD about two hours ago and it's already preparing for shipment. Initially I selected two day shipping, then opted for free instead. But I wonder if initially selecting two day had anything to do with it. *shrug* This brings back memories of the infamous Wal-Mart glitch fiasco.

Either way, I'm not holding my breath yet...

Personally I've been enjoying my x1 more than my ps4, but not trying to start a console war. Just saying, the thing really feels next gen a little more than the ps4. I love the voice commands while I watch tv.

Personally I've been enjoying my x1 more than my ps4, but not trying to start a console war. Just saying, the thing really feels next gen a little more than the ps4. I love the voice commands while I watch tv.
You do realize just saying that is going to turn this into a console war now, lol.

The price on it is too damn high. Plus it don't even lift bro. Console war in 3...2...

Thanks, Its just that microsoft is always better in the long run

console wars :p

Just got my "good" condition ps4 from the first big supply late Wednesday/early Thursday, and I'm not sure why it was only classified as good.

The box was open, but is in good shape. The only thing the seemed opened inside was the controller. The system itself looks factory packed. Going to plug it in and test it out, but so far so good!

Let's focus on something else!

I wonder if we'll see any titanfall dingers next week? I don't know where I'd put a statue that big. I'd like to have it though.

Let's focus on something else!

I wonder if we'll see any titanfall dingers next week? I don't know where I'd put a statue that big. I'd like to have it though.
Man, those codes would be ... a risk. Might be worth the risk if the price is in line with the standard console though.

Edit: my bad, was thinking the console bundles.

You'll definitely see some of them. Wonder how they would price those.

Well, crappity-crap. DKC:TF won't read, no matter how much I clean the disc and I don't see any marks on it. Looks like this is similar to the WW HD instances. Such a shame... :cry:

Man, those codes would be ... a risk. Might be worth the risk if the price is in line with the standard console though.

Edit: my bad, was thinking the console bundles.

You'll definitely see some of them. Wonder how they would price those.
Then we can complain about it not having the Forza code!

Thanks, Its just that microsoft is always better in the long run

console wars :p
The price on it is too damn high. Plus it don't even lift bro. Console war in 3...2...
You do realize just saying that is going to turn this into a console war now, lol.
Console Wars! :whee: I just so desperately want one of these companies to fail! It would be make so happy to watch a company lose money. It is how I get thrills in my pathetic excuse for a life. We as consumers will be the winners when one of these companies fail because there will be less competition in the videogame industry! :whee: Less competition is good because there will probably be less innovation and higher prices! :whee: Yay console wars. :whee: It's a good way to spend our time and energy on cheapassgamer.com. Only through constant debate will we choose which companies are the winners or losers.

Console Wars! :whee: I just so desperately want one of these companies to fail! It would be make so happy to watch a company lose money. It is how I get thrills in my pathetic excuse for a life. We as consumers will be the winners when one of these companies fail because there will be less competition in the videogame industry! :whee: Less competition is good because there will probably be less innovation and higher prices! :whee: Yay console wars. :whee: It's a good way to spend our time and energy on cheapassgamer.com. Only through constant debate will we choose which companies are the winners or losers.
:whee:

My NSF came in today and it is a BLOD :*(

I could tell that the warehouse just swapped out the console unit only for a defective exchange return because the controller and wires were all still sealed.

Personally I do not recommend anybody buying those NSF consoles. If you want to risk the warranty process I guess that's at your discretion but if you intend to just return it to Amazon, I would discourage you guys from picking up any console through that link.

As for me I preordered a PS4 last year so I will just submit a warranty claim with that order number. Has anybody gone through the warranty replacement program recently? What exactly is the turnaround time between shipping out the defective unit and getting your replacement unit? from what I read it takes a week - tops. TIA

I could tell that the warehouse just swapped out the console unit only for a defective exchange return because the controller and wires were all still sealed.

Personally I do not recommend anybody buying those NSF consoles. If you want to risk the warranty process I guess that's at your discretion but if you intend to just return it to Amazon, I would discourage you guys from picking up any console through that link.

As for me I preordered a PS4 last year so I will just submit a warranty claim with that order number. Has anybody gone through the warranty replacement program recently? What exactly is the turnaround time between shipping out the defective unit and getting your replacement unit? from what I read it takes a week - tops. TIA
Yea it takes about 7-10 days max the coffin is sent overnight so is the console when you send it back to Sony. Takes about 5 days for them to repair/replace it,then it is overnighted back to you.

Ouch. My NFS PS4 came without any manuals, plastic sheets, voucher codes, or the mono headset (despite being an "all accessories present and included" unit), but it seems to be functioning fine despite a rather large amount of exterior dust.

Still seems to be very hit-or-miss.

Question: Fine print on Sony's website for warranties seems to suggest that any units bought from auction sites or second-hand aren't covered by warranties, but some CAGs have mentioned buying an extended warranty from Sony. How does that compute (and what hoops do they make you hop through)?

Just wanted to to let people know what i got when i ordered the 277.19 VG PS4. Came in today, box of course was not sealed. But inside everything was like I just opened a new console. Everything was in protective packaging and the controller still had those protective stickers over the buttons. Console so far working perfect and i was able to redeem the $10 psn code. Best part is that it came with a brand new copy of Knack. Sooo happy about that since its one of the games i wanted for PS4  

bread's done
Back