Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Statistically it's not worth it on most products, including game consoles. Which is why if I was to buy one would have only bought the accidental version from Sony because the added value was greater than the added cost when if it works through the first year it's significantly less likely to have a normal use failure within it's expected operating life. Having a console tumble off a shelf, get spilled on, dropped while transporting or other accidental damage is much more likely and especially so if multiple people are handling it.

I never let others fondle my expensive stuff rofl. The last time i did accidental damage to something worth anything was like 20+ years ago. I am just worried about hardware failure from careful use. I sometimes keep consoles on for 8-12 hours on a epic game so it is about what if it dies with normal use. The limited warranties are usually a scam most times imo.

You know what's a better strategy than having a console war every week?  Buying both on AWD for the price of one and just being happy for a change.

I just beat Ryse last night. The gameplay was certainly nothing extraordinary but I really liked the story and characters. The voice acting was really well done and the graphics were a great way to show off a next gen console. While I wasn't blown away by it, I still rather enjoyed it. MP is fun if you're playing with a friend.

And if you played it and didn't like it, that's one thing, but if you're hating on a game you didn't play just for the sake of your silly console war mentality, then it's time to grow up.

But yes, those weird slow-mo boobs really stood out to me too. Who made that and thought, "Yup, I'm pretty sure that's what boobs do"?

Whoknows still trolling the thread under a new name and people falling for it.
Sorry, guess I need to work on beefing up my mad lurking skills. :(

BACK ON POINT, WHEE: Guess I'll find out if the NFS Xbone I ordered actually transitions from "preparing to ship" come Monday!

Lies won't help the Xbone anymore.
Yeah well, I have both systems. The X1 is better than the PS4 right now. It sucks that MS had to have their douchebag hattrick at the helm to make so many mad.

X1's games are farr better than ps4's. Even if the ps4 IS more powerful. But I'm confident it you needed just one the ps4 would be your safer choice. It's just might not give you the most fun. Because Killzone and knack are two of the worst games to start a gen on.

Yeah well, I have both systems. The X1 is better than the PS4 right now. It sucks that MS had to have their douchebag hattrick at the helm to make so many mad.

X1's games are farr better than ps4's. Even if the ps4 IS more powerful. But I'm confident it you needed just one the ps4 would be your safer choice. It's just might not give you the most fun. Because Killzone and knack are two of the worst games to start a gen on.
Are you saying this as fact or opinion? I thought you didn't want to start a console war, yet here we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up but my local Gamestop couldn't get the 50% promo to work with the Titanfall bundle pre-order when I traded in my PS4. Maybe it's just my Gamestop but the person helping me couldn't get it to work.

The playstation has always had crappy launches. But they end up having the largest and best libraries.
I like both systems and own both and have no favorite but if you want to be technical with the term "Largest library" the ps3 for instance only have 795 games on it with only 150 of them being ps3 exclusives where as the xbox 360 has 1,119 total games on it with 187 of them being exclusive. so technically the xbox 360 does have the bigger library as well as more exclusive titles

Heads up but my local Gamestop couldn't get the 50% promo to work with the Titanfall bundle pre-order when I traded in my PS4. Maybe it's just my Gamestop but the person helping me couldn't get it to work.
Because they can't do the promo with a preorder. You would have to do the trade in Tuesday morning.

Console Wars! :whee: I just so desperately want one of these companies to fail! It would be make so happy to watch a company lose money. It is how I get thrills in my pathetic excuse for a life. We as consumers will be the winners when one of these companies fail because there will be less competition in the videogame industry! :whee: Less competition is good because there will probably be less innovation and higher prices! :whee: Yay console wars. :whee: It's a good way to spend our time and energy on cheapassgamer.com. Only through constant debate will we choose which companies are the winners or losers.
I agree with the idiot who posted the above comment yesterday.

I like both systems and own both and have no favorite but if you want to be technical with the term "Largest library" the ps3 for instance only have 795 games on it with only 150 of them being ps3 exclusives where as the xbox 360 has 1,119 total games on it with 187 of them being exclusive. so technically the xbox 360 does have the bigger library as well as more exclusive titles
I like to watch the 24 hour news stations, so I don't care about things like facts. Come back when you have some concrete evidence like a gut feeling. Sega is going to win the console wars by the way. Not Microsoft. Good day sir.

I said good day!

Edit: I'm trying to be the best and most idiotic troll I can be, but I still suck.

Because they can't do the promo with a preorder. You would have to do the trade in Tuesday morning.
Could be but I already traded in my PS4 and just got the regular Xbox One to ensure I got at least $397.50 for it. Planning to head back on Tuesday to do an exchange.

Could be but I already traded in my PS4 and just got the regular Xbox One to ensure I got at least $397.50 for it. Planning to head back on Tuesday to do an exchange.
Thats the best idea. Who knows how long GS will keep a tiv that's only $2.49 under MSRP with the bonus.

I doubt it will hold until my ps4 is supposedly delivered on Friday. Anyone else order one of those $277 ps4's with two day shipping and still have an expected delivery date almost a week from now? I guess they are expecting a restock? Or is my order probably just going to get cancelled?

I don't mind if it takes a while though because it have me time to buy some kindle cards to pay it off.

Quick question: I had a delivery date for an item by tomorrow but it's a Sunday and it's being delivered by USPS. I thought they didn't do deliveries and such Sundays? Have things changed?

Quick question: I had a delivery date for an item by tomorrow but it's a Sunday and it's being delivered by USPS. I thought they didn't do deliveries and such Sundays? Have things changed?
Only parcels and only in certain markets. Started during the holiday season and I believe it's only for Amazon.

Good idea, but no that's precisely why it didn't work. I have a friend that works at gamestop and I was told this exact reason. My cousin was trying to trade towards one and instead had to just preorder the console and my friend told him to come back Tuesday and do the trades when he picks it up.

i believe your numbers copy pasted from wiki are off because they include 360 games that also appeared on pc, therefore not technically exclusive.

also your numbers havent been updated since august 18th

either way though, the wii has the largest library and exclusive list, so i guess the wii is the best.

Is there a way to report inappropriate listings? Some fuck decided to post up an Xbox One "Kinect Only" for $250. That's screwed up on too many levels. Hopefully no one falls for that shit.

Can't decide if I should trade in my 250 ps4 for a new one at GS... Don't want my luck to run out.

Anyone having any issues beyond the Titanfall pre-order one? I have a feeling the guys at my local shop will look at me like I have two heads.

Can't decide if I should trade in my 250 ps4 for a new one at GS... Don't want my luck to run out.

Anyone having any issues beyond the Titanfall pre-order one? I have a feeling the guys at my local shop will look at me like I have two heads.
trade it towards a xbone then the next day exchange it for a ps4 if it makes you feel better

hmm my ds hasn't shipped yet and is still saying preparing for shipment should I be worried? Delivery dates for the 13th so they still have time but I would be sad If mine gets cancelled.  Especially when I was the first person who ordered :(

hmm my ds hasn't shipped yet and is still saying preparing for shipment should I be worried? Delivery dates for the 13th so they still have time but I would be sad If mine gets cancelled. Especially when I was the first person who ordered :(
If it says preparing for shipment, I'm pretty sure you're fine. My wii u that got cancelled a week later never said that. It just said not yet shipped.

hmm my ds hasn't shipped yet and is still saying preparing for shipment should I be worried? Delivery dates for the 13th so they still have time but I would be sad If mine gets cancelled. Especially when I was the first person who ordered :(
They've been exceptionally slow lately and it is Sunday. Sounds like it's going to ship late tonight or tomorrow. Like the stuff I ordered Wednesday with Prime that won't be here until Wednesday. :wall:

They've been exceptionally slow lately and it is Sunday. Sounds like it's going to ship late tonight or tomorrow. Like the stuff I ordered Wednesday with Prime that won't be here until Wednesday. :wall:
Yeah, prime has been awful lately. I don't understand amazon shipping logic either. I order an expensive video game, and it gets sent in the mail, I order a $5 book, and it gets sent by UPS. Makes no sense to me.

Yeah, prime has been awful lately. I don't understand amazon shipping logic either. I order an expensive video game, and it gets sent in the mail, I order a $5 book, and it gets sent by UPS. Makes no sense to me.
I have no issue with stuff going by USPS... if it arrives in two days. My problem as of late is that they're not shipping things for three to four days and then sending them by Media Mail or some other cock up service that shouldn't even be an option for shipping an item via Prime.

Then again they send me the same damaged item two days in a row and seem to have no interest in rectifying the situation like every other issue I've had since the holidays were over.

So I have a friend who happens to work high up Amazon's food chain that I reached out to about my order on a NFS Xbox One that went from Shipping to cancelled.  I asked him what the deal is with them and he immediately asked if I had been on slickdeals (didn't realize that had latched on that one) to which I replied "No" (played dumb).  He said that the consoles being ordered are a mix of defective and saved for exchanges on launch consoles that they have returned and tested (Although some may still not work YMMV human error).  He also mentioned that there is a shitstorm currently from the some getting out because they are supposed to immediately cancel, but due to the fact that so many orders were being placed on them some were able to pass to shipment.  His suggestion to me is that I was lucky mine did not ship and they are tracking emails and serials of the consoles that are shipped out.  Take that for what it's worth, but this dude and I go back a LONG time and I don't think he would steer me wrong on this.  It was enough to convince me that I will avoid those listings from here on out, I don't want to get some flag raised on my Amazon Email.

bread's done
Back