Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Got my $237 (A) PS4. Plugged it in and connected to my wifi so it worked. Have to get a game and try it out.

Are there any warranties I can get besides going through sony? What if it stops working in 5 months? Can I go through Amazon. I don't wanna do the GameStop ps4-for-ps4 trade

Got my $237 (A) PS4. Plugged it in and connected to my wifi so it worked. Have to get a game and try it out.

Are there any warranties I can get besides going through sony? What if it stops working in 5 months? Can I go through Amazon. I don't wanna do the GameStop ps4-for-ps4 trade
Why? With the 50% you're out $3 plus tax if applicable at GS and have a brand new console/warranty.

You got a one year warranty. Best option available is going with Sony and their accidental plan.

Why? With the 50% you're out $3 plus tax if applicable at GS and have a brand new console/warranty.

My "Good" "Undamaged"  PS4 came in today!!!

2qdx75x.jpg

At first I noticed it was missing the controller. I thought that's ok since I should be able to get credit through amazons great cs, but then this happened...

2lvo13.jpg

This thing is bent/cracked all out of shape! Do they even check these systems out before shipping them to a paying customer? Unbelievable!

But does it turn on?

At first I noticed it was missing the controller. I thought that's ok since I should be able to get credit through amazons great cs, but then this happened...

2lvo13.jpg

This thing is bent/cracked all out of shape! Do they even check these systems out before shipping them to a paying customer? Unbelievable!

Things like the above pisses me off since it screws over good customers and then pisses me off even more when I send in a system that looks like I just unboxed it and it gets rejected.

How I seem to always be denied on items that deserve the rating and others get by with sending the above in is beyond me.

/rant

I just got my shipment in and it did not start well, 1st the packing the ps4 came in by shipping was crap the box was almost ripping, the acceptable ps4 was missing a usb cable even tho it said everything came included then when I carried it to plug it in it sound like something is loose inside like a screw im debating wether to trade it in to gamestop or just return it 

Lucky my VG came today everything there minus the headset, but the description said it wasn't included. Everything else looked pretty new tied in bags etc. System went thru initial setup and needed a system update. Played BF4 on it for about a hour seems fine. The $10 PSN was unused also this couldn't have been a trade-in or return I mean who wouldn't use the PSN code if nothing else

I recieve my VG ps4 today it had a few smudges but eveything was in the box,ran out to GS to get some games,i tried both games and they where both unreadable SMH i called sony my return box is on its way....pissed

I have a question for redeeming the $10 PSN code that was in the box.

Well, I want to sell that PSN credit. Is it like the Xbox, where before confirming to redeem a code, when I enter it, it will tell me that it's for so-and-so(therefore, meaning it's valid).

Are there like two steps to confirm before entering? Because I don't want to sell it and then they say it was already redeemed.

Idk if I'm making sense...

My "Good" "Undamaged" PS4 came in today!!!

2qdx75x.jpg

2lvo13.jpg

Holy shit, if that's "good" condition, I'd imagine what they consider "acceptable" or maybe it's the other way around...

EDIT: On second thought, that actually looks like something Gamestop would accept as a trade-in.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?! How was there no super ultra mega restock when I've been out of the house since 9 AM EST?!

In other news my vanilla BD came and it's brand new. I've gotten so much awful luck from Amazon/AWD lately but the couple things that have come through have mostly been brand new.

In other other news this is the package that my Thief from J&R came in:

29leq1d.jpg

No kidding when I say that package is about 36" x 30".

Finally in other other other news I bought $1800 of Kindle cards today.

Dang, had a $237 Good NFS PS4 ordered but decided to try for a MINT XBONE so cancelled it. The XBONE obviously was insta-cancelled and my legit PS4 is now gone. Sad face.
Well come on now, I don't want to point it out.

My (G) :ps3: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles came in a horribly destroyed case and placed in a clear plastic bag. I inspected the disc and it was badly scratched from the bits of plastic jumbling around inside.

I'm sending it back so be careful if you see another with a similar description. Hopefully Amazon takes it out of circulation.

$1800? Where do you even buy that many and is there a sale we should know about?
Two different BBYs. Took all but a couple $25 cards. Have to make some larger business purchases so I figured I may as well get Gift Card Lung if I'm spending that money since I should get RZ points which would give me Elite for another year plus like $35 in certs. Too bad Meijer wasn't having one of their sales for 10% off or whatever it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two different BBYs. Took all but a couple $25 cards. Have to make some larger business purchases so I figured I may as well get Gift Card Lung if I'm spending that money since I should get RZ points which would give me Elite for another year plus like $35 in certs. Too bad Meijer wasn't having one of their sales for 10% off or whatever it is.
You missed it. They had 15% off just last week. 'Twas a coupon that said not applicable on GC but apparently Kindle cards are currently classified under books or something like that so it worked

Well, after that fiasco with a DS Lite coming in the 3DS XL box, I was pretty ticked, but the black 3DS XL came today. Box was a bit beat up, but the system is in perfect condition, looks barely used. I was looking to see if all the stuff was there, AR cards, manuals, etc., when I noticed a bonus. In addition to everything included in a retail box, there was a physical copy of Pokemon X in the bag with the manual. Booted it up, works perfectly fine. So now I've got an extra copy of Pokemon X to either keep or pawn off on here and get back some of the money I spent on the system.

Well, after that fiasco with a DS Lite coming in the 3DS XL box, I was pretty ticked, but the black 3DS XL came today. Box was a bit beat up, but the system is in perfect condition, looks barely used. I was looking to see if all the stuff was there, AR cards, manuals, etc., when I noticed a bonus. In addition to everything included in a retail box, there was a physical copy of Pokemon X in the bag with the manual. Booted it up, works perfectly fine. So now I've got an extra copy of Pokemon X to either keep or pawn off on here and get back some of the money I spent on the system.
Congrats! :)

thanks for that i got one of the boomerang systems. I wasn't aware there was a second 360 holiday boomerang.

bread's done
Back