Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Not here on AWD but I saw injustice for 14.99 at Gamefly a little while back. I think it's up to 17.99 now though. I am looking to score this for a cheap price also. Hoping for 12.99 or under from Gamefly eventually.
Thank you

Hopefully this months sale will have it then and I can put it in his Easter basket
(Don't judge me, I like holidays and spoiling people :) )

He seemed to like a lot (to the point I thought he would break my kindle with his tapping in the screen fighting characters) so I was thinking this would maybe be something to get him to play a little

Got my other PS4 "very good" and it's missing cables and also has a left stick controller issue. Dammit AWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should get my games in today from last major re-stock including some complete retro titles.  Specifically anxious to see if Link's Awakening DX for Gameboy Color really is complete like the listing showed.

I did have 2 more games ($1.80(G) Dead Island, .78 (LN) Shrek OG Xbox) cancelled from that re-stock. Guess that's an improvement from the 4 games cancelled from the re-stock prior to this latest one :(

If any one wants a $296 like new ps4, I'm gonna cancel my order, so watch out for it.
This was going to be my 3rd under $300 ps4, I flipped the other 2 for a $150 profit each.

If any one wants a $296 like new ps4, I'm gonna cancel my order, so watch out for it.
This was going to be my 3rd under $300 ps4, I flipped the other 2 for a $150 profit each.
Were you actually getting $450 for a used system or did you trade in to GS first and sell new ones?

I'm not going to keep trading in PS4s to GS since I'm too scared I'll get banned but I'll probably sell the couple extra I have to friends and highly encourage them to go to GS and get themselves brand new PS4s instead of used.

Were you actually getting $450 for a used system or did you trade in to GS first and sell new ones?

I'm not going to keep trading in PS4s to GS since I'm too scared I'll get banned but I'll probably sell the couple extra I have to friends and highly encourage them to go to GS and get themselves brand new PS4s instead of used.
$475

I bought it at $276 for a good PS4, it had a missing HDMI cable so I replaced it with one I had lying around and waited till Amazon went out of stock than posted it up and it sold within an hour. I did the same with a like new a month ago and got about $147 in profit.

Adding "free upgrade to expedited shipping" in your listing help it sell fast. Amazon don't give you the first class shipping option for something that big anyway so even if they choose standard shipping It would still ship priority. When people think they are going to get an extra incentive for free they are more likely to buy.

as a bonus with my PS4 that came last night, the $10 code was unused!  If anybody needs a 30 day PS+ code PM me I have 2 left.

I kinda wanna get another PS4 if they pop up but now that I ordered a Titanfall bundle I dont even know what I would do with that much GS credit...and I dont really want to front that much cash.  Hmm...

$475

I bought it at $276 for a good PS4, it had a missing HDMI cable so I replaced it with one I had lying around and waited till Amazon went out of stock than posted it up and it sold within an hour. I did the same with a like new a month ago and got about $147 in profit.

Adding "free upgrade to expedited shipping" in your listing help it sell fast. Amazon don't give you the first class shipping option for something that big anyway so even if they choose standard shipping It would still ship priority. When people think they are going to get an extra incentive for free they are more likely to buy.
You sold a used ps4 for 475 on Amazon wow nice, but still cant believe people would pay that much

That's pretty smart to add the shipping incentive note. Never hurts to try and the buyers end up feeling better about the purchase too.

You sold a used ps4 for 475 on Amazon wow nice, but still cant believe people would pay that much
yea I've wondered the same. They are reasonably easy to get new for a while now and people are paying more for used. This world is in trouble with consumers like that.

Its a shame to cause the console is not nearly worth that much IMO with severe lack of functions and games. Shit I was a bit upset after I got it and I paid 400 most of which in credit on launch day.

Does Just Dance or Zumba for XBone ever come onto AWD? Haven't seen it. What would be a good price for it on there if you've seen it? It's not for me, it's for the wife, I promise.

Dang! Missed them, got one of those like new PS4s either.
I've never had PSN but I'll probably buy it once I get my PS4. I hope it comes with one of those free months codes though.
If you plan to do anything online on the ps4 then psn is mandatory now on this ps4 for any online features unlike the ps3 that was optional

Does Just Dance or Zumba for XBone ever come onto AWD? Haven't seen it. What would be a good price for it on there if you've seen it? It's not for me, it's for the wife, I promise.
I've only seen the 360 version, those are around $25 new, $20 on AWD

Both are good, if your wife wants them to work out Zumba is better. Just dance is more recreational, for example I just gave birth and can't do Zumba yet , but can do the just dance ok.

Dang! Missed them, got one of those like new PS4s either.
I've never had PSN but I'll probably buy it once I get my PS4. I hope it comes with one of those free months codes though.
don't worry most of the games come with free trials as well. So you shouldn't have to much trouble getting a month for free to give it a try.

[quote name="lakers714" post="11611548" timestamp="1394835043"]our telling me you dont have one single micro usb cable to charge the controller [/quote]if it is missing hdmi and micro I dunno that's something worth complaining about. If you bought this from anywhere else you'd expect it too, I know it. Go buy a ps4 off the shelf at target best buy whatever and I doubt you'd be happy seeing these items missing. If it said didn't include cables and it was paid for then I understand. AWD mentions these things from my experience.

I got the headset I ordered, but for some reason, I can't get it to work. :/

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Stereo-Headset-Playstation-3/dp/B0053OLY9O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1394905825&sr=8-2&keywords=ps3+headset

This is the one I ordered. I plug the little adapter thing into my ps3 and then I plugged the usb cable into the headset, but I can't figure out how to get it to work. The red light on the mic attachment comes on, and the adapter keeps flashing blue.

I got it factory refurbished from a 3rd party seller, but they had a pretty high seller rating, so I decided to take the chance.

if it is missing hdmi and micro I dunno that's something worth complaining about. If you bought this from anywhere else you'd expect it too, I know it. Go buy a ps4 off the shelf at target best buy whatever and I doubt you'd be happy seeing these items missing. If it said didn't include cables and it was paid for then I understand. AWD mentions these things from my experience.
There's too much inconsistency and that is Amazon's issue, not the customers.

For example if you look at the AWD FAQ it states that a "very good" grade may be missing minor accessories. However there's many specific "very good" listings that instead state "all accessories are present and undamaged". That would be ok if the specific listings were accurate, but they aren't.

I had that description for my PS4 which was missing a usb cable and had the messed up controller. That's not at all acceptable in my book. You can't state "all accessories are present and undamaged" if that's simply not true.

Just got that Mario and Luigi Wii U bundle in. Definitely was a dinger! Entire box outside looks like it got tossed in a pig pen, but the inside everything was brand new. Awesome deal, thanks again Eld and DS2U!

Now if some wii u games will just pop up. I have been missing everything all week

My $25 "Good" Tales of Symphonia came in. Besides all of the AWD stickers and a rip on the slip case, everything is fine. Anyone know if it's supposed to come with an instruction manual? Thanks.

My $25 "Good" Tales of Symphonia came in. Besides all of the AWD stickers and a rip on the slip case, everything is fine. Anyone know if it's supposed to come with an instruction manual? Thanks.
no it doesn't I believe only the pal region had instruction manuals but the North American version did not come with one

Pretty sure I've only seen 7 day trials in the games and they don't stack.
was unaware that they didn't stack but I was pretty sure killzone came with a 30 day and also thought battlefield 4 did too. Probably should have got up and looked. I knew ghosts only came with a 7 but I don't pay to much attention to that stuff I just buy the games and play em since I have had plus for years now. I stand corrected.

Nope, mine came factory sealed and didn't have a manual.

... and here I thought your wife would be made out of your Cult of Lara Crofts, sorta like a feminine British version of Voltron. :whistle2:k
Mixing work with pleasure is always a bad idea.

I wish they would just stop putting Skylanders on AWD.  We're not even playing it lately but then there's a pack we don't have so naturally I buy it anyway.

That wind-up/ sheep wreck island is on amazon.com for $25... I keep waiting for bestbuy to get it so I can get it for $20... but I don't want it to sell out either. argh. my kids keep playing with the damn toys and breaking them too, don't they know they aren't to be touched! lol

bread's done
Back