Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Now that I've bought a couple games to test my nfs xbox one and installing the games it's giving me some concern, games take an eternity to install I got battlefield 4 and dead rising with a not so great att DSL.
How long does it usually take? Anyone.

[quote name="Perromalvado" post="11616477" timestamp="1395028246"]

Now that I've bought a couple games to test my nfs xbox one and installing the games it's giving me some concern, games take an eternity to install I got battlefield 4 and dead rising with a not so great att DSL.
How long does it usually take? Anyone.[/quote some mine took hours to download

i feel my brain melting after reading this page man these alts need to fuck off and stop ruining this thread so we can get back to calling eldritch a scumbag for being a flipper  :shame:  :shame:  :shame:

edit 

oh hey i can finally say fuck again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hours! K atleast I know it's the norm with xbox and not the nfs xbox that is faulty.
If it taking forever you could also try this method : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/game-installation-process-stops

When I got my Xbox one in December and it kept taking forever or getting stuck at a percentage it what Microsoft support had me to saying it a common problem something about Xbox live and the install process interfering or I don't even remember exactly what they said it been awhile

i feel my brain melting after reading this page man these alts need to fuck off and stop ruining this thread so we can get back to calling eldritch a scumbag for being a flipper :shame: :shame: :shame:
Hey now we've all moved on to harping on a $62 USB cable. That and everyone has to be nice to me or I'll never leave again. :whee:

Just to add to the awd reviews. My very good ps4, console was new untouched, controller and cables were messed around with. My like new one, accessories was untouched but console was used and had the pulsing blue light. I guess I got a new ps4. Considering contacting sony for a new one or just returning it back.

I'm rebuilding my AMZ credit and I don't even know why. Anybody can point out a new game/ CE coming to AWD that is worthwhile? AWD crisis in the making. Sure wish one of those nice MGS V: Ground Zeroes CE would have come to NA.  :twoguns: Konami.

I'm rebuilding my AMZ credit and I don't even know why. Anybody can point out a new game/ CE coming to AWD that is worthwhile? AWD crisis in the making. Sure wish one of those nice MGS V: Ground Zeroes CE would have come to NA. :twoguns: Konami.
Well it's a bit hard to say since we haven't actually seen many of the recent releases. The ones we have seen have been almost entirely over MSRP for CEs. Second Son's CE is pretty disappointing. Maybe I'm overlooking something but there's not really any CEs coming in the next two or three months after that.

Well it's a bit hard to say since we haven't actually seen many of the recent releases. The ones we have seen have been almost entirely over MSRP for CEs. Second Son's CE is pretty disappointing. Maybe I'm overlooking something but there's not really any CEs coming in the next two or three months after that.
yea next major one after second son is the watch dog ce about two months after second son comes out there a few smaller names collector editions in between them i believe but nothing major

I'd take the Titanfall CE for a $100 :twisted:  But nothing really major. Watch Dogs interest has gone down the drain. An extra year of polish and it looks comparatively worse than the E3 PC demo from 2012. Gaming wise, it figures that everything good is going to hit from September onward. Which is the best time for them to release all the awesome games, considering I'll be taking my LSAT then.  :whee:

I'd take the Titanfall CE for a $100 :twisted: But nothing really major. Watch Dogs interest has gone down the drain. An extra year of polish and it looks comparatively worse than the E3 PC demo from 2012. Gaming wise, it figures that everything good is going to hit from September onward. Which is the best time for them to release all the awesome games, considering I'll be taking my LSAT then. :whee:
Lol, LSAT.

My recommendation? Don't do it. Get out now.

Used - Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.

I assume thats a dinger?

I'd take the Titanfall CE for a $100 :twisted: But nothing really major. Watch Dogs interest has gone down the drain. An extra year of polish and it looks comparatively worse than the E3 PC demo from 2012. Gaming wise, it figures that everything good is going to hit from September onward. Which is the best time for them to release all the awesome games, considering I'll be taking my LSAT then. :whee:
Second the "don't go." Every attorney on this board (more of us than you'd think) will say the same. There are very few prospective students for whom law school is a good move in the current environment.

Need some help. I dont order much on AMD. I received my like new item and it was missing stuff. Now, they said that I can retrun it and place another order, but the new order they will adjust to the price of the item im returning. The thing is that I had $67.45 gift card balance and the rest was charged on credit card. Here is what it looks like on my email:

[SIZE=12pt]Item Subtotal: $122.99[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shipping & Handling: $4.49[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Promotion Applied: -$4.49[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Total Before Tax: $122.99[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gift Certificate/Card: -$67.45[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Order Total: $55.54[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This is from amazon site:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Item(s) Subtotal: [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]$26.96[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Shipping & Handling:[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]$0.00[/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=12pt]-----[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Total before tax:[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]$26.96[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Estimated tax to be collected:[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]$0.00[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Gift Certificate/Card Amount:[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]-$67.45[/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=12pt]-----[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Grand Total:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]$-40.49[/SIZE]

Does -$40.49 mean I get credit back to my credit card? They said the -$67.45 should go back to my account in two days. Does that sound right? The item Im returning is $26.96. Amazon try to adjust it on the new order (on amazon site)

Can anyone help explain this?

Second the "don't go." Every attorney on this board (more of us than you'd think) will say the same. There are very few prospective students for whom law school is a good move in the current environment.
I appreciate the advice, but that is the educational goal I've been in pursuit off since childhood. Clichéd as hell, but it plays to my strengths and me as a person.

Wouldn't you want to know what he has been getting on LSAT practice tests before telling him not to go? I took the test and got a 163 and decided not to go but if he got something like 168+ I don't see why he shouldn't go.

Wouldn't you want to know what he has been getting on LSAT practice tests before telling him not to go? I took the test and got a 163 and decided not to go but if he got something like 168+ I don't see why he shouldn't go.
No. I'd say give up on the whole law school thing now. I enjoy what I do but I wouldn't do it again.

I'm not saying he's a bad candidate or that he couldn't get into a top school. The reality of the legal market now is that even the best students are graduating with poor job prospects and, too often, unable to service their loans. Even T14 schools' employment numbers suck.

bread's done
Back