Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Fine, then calculate the income per hour for the CPA.

$1500 for 2 hours of work. $750 less 35% for taxes. It's still $487/hour.

At the end of the day, we're all overworked and underpaid. That's the truth. And that's the last I'll say on this topic.
The last part is just the truth with any job or career unless your in charge and even then it still has its issues

I'm kind of regretting buying a Wii U. I'm getting three games with it, and there's only like 2-3 other games I want for it completely. And another one that's probably coming out in like two years or something. Does anyone know of any cool new Wii U titles coming out in the near future?
A new Bayonetta, Super Smash Bros. and Xeno game.

I'm kind of regretting buying a Wii U. I'm getting three games with it, and there's only like 2-3 other games I want for it completely. And another one that's probably coming out in like two years or something. Does anyone know of any cool new Wii U titles coming out in the near future?
Pure Chess. 3/20/14.

Put it on your calendar.

A new Bayonetta, Super Smash Bros. and Xeno game.
I forgot about Bayonetta! Alright, that adds one more to the list. Xeno is the main reason I bought the system.

Andddd, since I'm leaving to go to school for the next 3 and 1/2 hours, I just KNOWWW south park is going to pop up like 3 times on AWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
My VG AWD PS4 says it should be here on Thursday or Friday!  So maybe I'll have time to trade in!

Does anyone know how to relook at the AWD?  I can't find it in order details.

fuck. I bought it from a seller too, so it's not like I can just return it...
Don't have remorse, the system is awesome and there's a dozen really good games for it and some pretty decent ones. The eShop has some nice stuff on it too. There's more coming even if the summer's probably going to be a bit dry. You got it for an excellent price and it will be worth it in the long run.

Don't have remorse, the system is awesome and there's a dozen really good games for it and some pretty decent ones. The eShop has some nice stuff on it too. There's more coming even if the summer's probably going to be a bit dry. You got it for an excellent price and it will be worth it in the long run.
Since you say that, any recommendations? :) I know Zombie U is a big hit right? lol

I got that LN NFS PS4 just now I figured it would have been cancelled but it's not so far.I'm probably gonna cancel it myself in a few I just wanted to see if it would go through.The description has me wanting to take a chance on it though. What does anyone else think?

[SIZE=small]Condition: Used - Like New[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original, pristine packaging. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged[/SIZE]

I got that LN NFS PS4 just now I figured it would have been cancelled but it's not so far.I'm probably gonna cancel it myself in a few I just wanted to see if it would go through.The description has me wanting to take a chance on it though. What does anyone else think?

[SIZE=small]Condition: Used - Like New[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original, pristine packaging. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged[/SIZE]
It sounds fine but if you review the precedent in this thread with respect to those systems, 9 out of 10 are DOA. But keep in mind that it seems Sony will repair it for free.

You could always try cowboom too.
So I did that. Got one for $99. Here's what it looks like:

Sony PlayStation 3 160GB Slim Game System

Condition: Pre-owned

Included: Sony Playstation 3 160gb Game Console, Ac Power Cord, A/v Cable

Not Included: Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, Usb Cable, Owners Manual

Product Grade: 6 - Some fine scratches or minor scuffs

Item Notes: Significant Scratching On Rear Side Of The Console. Minor Scuffs Throughout The Frame

Can anyone with experience tell me what I should look out for with a used system, or some tips to make sure I got a good deal?

Well I just ordered a Titanfall bundle off Amazon, watch a dozen pop up on AWD as soon as it ships.

Since you say that, any recommendations? :) I know Zombie U is a big hit right? lol
I wouldn't say it's a big hit and it seems to be love/hate but it's one of the games that sold me on it. Quick list of the games that I think it's worth owning for:

DK Tropical Freeze

SMB3D World

Nintendo Land

ZombiU

Wind Waker HD

Pikmin 3

Wonderful 101

LEGO City Undercover

New SMBU

Super Luigi U

Monster Hunter 3U

Mario Kart 8 (like it's not going to be a reason to own the system)

Then there's a decent crop of games that are either multi-platform (but with the WiiU version being enhanced or largely preferable) or on that next rung down in quality:

Rayman Legends

Mass Effect 3

Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition

Sonic Lost World

Scibblenauts Unlimited/Unmasked

Deus EX HR

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Bit.trip Runner 2

RE Revelations

Ducktales

Darksiders 2

Arkham City

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

SC Blacklist

So by no means is it going to replace someone's PS3 or 360 but it's quite a nice secondary machine.

DS2U must either not want anything, must have everything, or just posts the links to taunt everyone. ;)
Grabbed the Dark Souls II CE but I think I'm gonna cancel it.
... and no I don't want it for that much if I am not going to play it right away, even though it is a great deal for here and now in short span of release. Knowing AWD's track record, I will wait for a cheaper pickup down the road since I still need to get through the last Dark Souls. No point in me picking it up to throw in my backlog when someone else can enjoy it now.

NOOOO DS2 taken :(((((
How did you know DealSeeker2 was taken. Oh you meant Dark Souls 2. :p

Just wanted to give a heads up that my Like New Ps4 came in today and I was somewhat disappointed.  The controller was grimy, the Ps4 looked used (no scratches, but not clean either) and some guy was still signed into it.  Not sure if it's worth talking to Amazon about (never done it before), but it was far from Like New.

... and no I don't want it for that much if I am not going to play it right away, even though it is a great deal for here and now in short span of release. Knowing AWD's track record, I will wait for a cheaper pickup down the road since I still need to get through the last Dark Souls. No point in me picking it up to throw in my backlog when someone else can enjoy it now.
Well aside from it's recent sentience and flipper personality.

Just wanted to give a heads up that my Like New Ps4 came in today and I was somewhat disappointed. The controller was grimy, the Ps4 looked used (no scratches, but not clean either) and some guy was still signed into it. Not sure if it's worth talking to Amazon about (never done it before), but it was far from Like New.
If you plan on keeping it then take it up with Amazon but if you plan on trading it, then no need to go that route and just wipe it down, do a factory reset, and then trade it in (if you are planning on doing that). Pick and choose your battles.

If you plan on keeping it then take it up with Amazon but if you plan on trading it, then no need to go that route and just wipe it down, do a factory reset, and then trade it in (if you are planning on doing that). Pick and choose your battles.
I'm not a flipper so I definitely plan on keeping it, do you have any idea on what I could expect from Amazon or would it not be worth the hassle?

I'm not a flipper so I definitely plan on keeping it, do you have any idea on what I could expect from Amazon or would it not be worth the hassle?
I don't think he meant to flip it rather you can trade in your used system into Gamestop and get a brand new PS4 for ~$3 + tax (on the $400 MSRP). The bonus promotion ends soon, and especially in your case I think it's worth the $20-$30 (depending on tax) to upgrade to a brand new system with a warranty.

Before you take it up with Amazon, test the unit out to see it is functional in case you have return it all together if it isn't in working order. If in working order, then contact via email (since they seem more charitable and in giving mood via that route). Let them know it was listed as like new but what you got what was not in such condition per your criteria and that you would like to keep the unit but was their anything they could do for you. Let them fill in the blanks and they will either offer you a full refund and ask to return the unit, a partial refund and a choice to keep the unit and in rare instances an offer to buy a new one for the price of the AWD price and returning the unit on their dime.

I don't think he meant to flip it rather you can trade in your used system into Gamestop and get a brand new PS4 for ~$3 + tax (on the $400 MSRP). Promotion ends soon, and especially in your case I think it's worth the $20-$30 (depending on tax) to upgrade to a brand new system.
Oh wow, that's pretty impressive. Thank you Afro for letting me know (I heard a bit about people doing this for the X1's but not Ps4's so i didn't know the trade-in value. I might check that out so I can make sure it runs a little while longer.

Before you take it up with Amazon, test the unit out to see it is functional in case you have return it all together if it isn't in working order. If in working order, then contact via email (since they seem more charitable and in giving mood via that route). Let them know it was listed as like new but what you got what was not in such condition per your criteria and that you would like to keep the unit but was their anything they could do for you. Let them fill in the blanks and they will either offer you a full refund and ask to return the unit, a partial refund and a choice to keep the unit and in rare instances an offer to buy a new one for the price of the AWD price and returning the unit on their dime.
I appreciate that advice and that you've taken the time to provide it. You are a bit of a role model on these boards and I'm thankful for what you do here :) I'm going to do as you suggested and check with Amazon via email, I don't have anything to lose and can always do as you and Afro suggested and potentially trade it if nothing else works.

Oh wow, that's pretty impressive. Thank you Afro for letting me know (I heard a bit about people doing this for the X1's but not Ps4's so i didn't know the trade-in value. I might check that out so I can make sure it runs a little while longer.
That is why I brought up the whole thing about "if you plan on trading it". It involves you buying another console (WiiU, xb1, or ps4) to get a boost of 50%. The base of ps4 is $265. The headset included has some value (I think $2.25) so it is a break even towards even a new ps4. The only catch is that they have to have a unit in stock or they have to order from store to ship to home for the 50% to apply if doing it towards another ps4. Check out GS thread for more details.

bread's done
Back