Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Here's to hoping FFX/X2 HD LE pops up on here. Didn't have enough to pre-order until today (that and I don't like being below a certain amount of money) so missed out on the pre-order bonuses. Oh well, I just want the LE. The prices on eBay / Amazon have jumped up for the art book and game though. Luckily stores still have a bunch in stock.

Anyone know if this (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-playstation-3/1594027.p?id=1219056706108&skuId=1594027&st=final%20fantasy%20x&lp=1&cp=1) is the LE? I heard BB didn't actually have any but if this is it I might as well order it now for $31.
Heard most Walmarts only got LE. Got mine today but I ordered from Amazon the day pre orders went up -.-

Anybody grab any good $2-3 to be on the lookout for?

Also lol @ the kid who whined about his 1 star rating. I'm assuming that is who I got mine from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing Assembly Hardware. Missing Auxilary Battery. Missing Power Cord

I dont think thats a dinger lol.
I said it was a dongle dinger. :whistle2:

That was gone sometime ago unless someone had released it since I tried to buy it earlier.

I'm sure you guys are over this but just got this email from SCEA:

Great news! Your system has been serviced and is on its way back to you.
We know you're anxious to get back to gaming, so we've included your tracking information below so that you'll know exactly when your system will arrive.

This usually takes approximately three (3) to five (5) business days.

I sent in a printout of my NFS ps4 receipt from amazon with the console and got this email today and tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow, no way to tell if i will receive a refurb or the same NFS console until day after tomorrow, since i wont be home until thursday, will update later on condition. 

good news is it sounds like they did not mind me buying the ps4 secondhand

South Park stick of truth ps3 up at $45 LN

I'm a dummy and didn't see it posted over a half hour ago, d'oh!

Also a gold headset is up VG $69 one left it looks like.

If I were looking for a good headset to work universally with Xbone and PS4, is there a good option for that at this point? I'm assuming I'd have to buy the adapter for X1. Would I be better off to wait a bit for something new to come out?

If I were looking for a good headset to work universally with Xbone and PS4, is there a good option for that at this point? I'm assuming I'd have to buy the adapter for X1. Would I be better off to wait a bit for something new to come out?
The PS Gold wireless headset is universal. (with the X1 adaptor obviously) You will need the X1 adaptor for any headset you try with the X1. My $64 headset I ordered from AWD last week is delivering today. Can't wait to check it out.

Got an acceptable Gold Headset for $59.38 with this description:

Used - Acceptable

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Large mark on disk.

Should I be scared of the large mark? Sounds more aggressive than a dinger. But no mention of missing stuff, so I'm guessing the dongle is there.

Got a $59.XX Gold headset with this description:

Used - Acceptable

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Large mark on disk.

Should I be scared of the large mark? Sounds more aggressive than a dinger. But no mention of missing stuff, so I'm guessing the dongle is there.
Sounds like a dinger to me. I noticed it a while ago and was going to post it, but figured by the time I did that they would be gone, lol

Sounds like a dinger to me. I noticed it a while ago and was going to post it, but figured by the time I did that they would be gone, lol
Thanks. I have Elites now and like them a lot, but I'm getting sick of juggling micro and mini USB cords to charge different stuff. I figure I'd break even after selling the Elites. But maybe I should just cancel these if they're going to be a busted pain in the arse. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks. I have Elites now and like them a lot, but I'm getting sick of juggling micro and mini USB cords to charge different stuff. I figure I'd break even after selling the Elites. But maybe I should just cancel these if they're going to be a busted pain in the arse. Decisions, decisions.
To me that's a REALLY good price for that headset considering you can use it on almost anything. (Ps4, ps3, vita, x1). With that description it really just sounds like a dinger. It's not like they are going to send you a trampled box. If something is SUPER damaged they always remove it from the packaging and re-pack it, and with this it's not the case,

From my experience AWD over emphasizes any issues with the products so when people get them and they seem better they are happy and don't try to moan and cry to customer support for every little thing. I ordered a 'good' set last week and they are coming today. They had a similar product description. I will post pics/impressions when I get the package later.

Damn, Sony is saying it could take up to a month for a replacement. Amazon only offers refund. Bummer
Their turn around time is 7-10 business days after they receive it. They overnight boxes each way. So you're looking at 10-12 business days total.

They fixed mine and it was a not for sale system through AWD. Just sent invoice instead of a receipt.

To whomever asked. Yes my console I received back was a different serial number. Should have made sense since they sent it in a new PS4 box and I only sent it in sans box. I assume they sent the new box to match the serial number.

They initially told me to wait 3 business days for the coffin tracking.   I waited 3 business days then I called back because it never shipped.  Then they sent another coffin FED Ex ground, from Texas to Washington State.  5 business days.   Then the return label was also Fed Ex ground (5 more business days).  

So I am look at around 23 business days.   

They initially told me to wait 3 business days for the coffin tracking. I waited 3 business days then I called back because it never shipped. Then they sent another coffin FED Ex ground, from Texas to Washington State. 5 business days. Then the return label was also Fed Ex ground (5 more business days).

So I am look at around 23 business days.
Wow. All mine were next day sans the original box that was sent to me (took 2 days but was a ground box) the other labels were all overnights. Not sure if the person I talked with did that for me or what but it was nice.

In fact my local service center is 4 hours away and fedex had the package from the store to their service center in less than 8 hours. I was pretty amazed.

bread's done
Back