Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Okay so the ps4 coffin finally came to my house and it asks for a receipt. For the people that have sent the ps4's from AWD what did you put in???
if you have a friend who ever ordered a new one off amazon before I don't think amazon put serial numbers on the receipts so you might be able to use there receipt

I actually just finished Infamous 1 this morning and WOW what a good game. Can't wait to start Infamous 2. This is getting me excited to get a PS4 eventually and play SS
Finished playing the 1st one myself couple of months ago and the game was a blast. That is why I am excited for second son. However, first I need to get through the 2nd one myself.

If I played through about 2/3 of Infamous 1 before I ended up selling my PS3 back around Christmas would it be worth playing all over again or just read a synopsis?   Reason I'm asking is that I just picked up another PS3 for cheap and I remember it taking me a bit of forcing myself to get into the game.  

Once I got into it though, I liked it - just not sure it's worth investing all the time again.

If I played through about 2/3 of Infamous 1 before I ended up selling my PS3 back around Christmas would it be worth playing all over again or just read a synopsis? Reason I'm asking is that I just picked up another PS3 for cheap and I remember it taking me a bit of forcing myself to get into the game.

Once I got into it though, I liked it - just not sure it's worth investing all the time again.
I personally never played the first Infamous only the 2nd and it was a fantastic game

My "Not for Sale" PS4 arrived and it is DOA. Not sure the reason. It turns on but there is no picture at all. Anyone care to give me an idea of how to proceed.

My "Not for Sale" PS4 arrived and it is DOA. Not sure the reason. It turns on but there is no picture at all. Anyone care to give me an idea of how to proceed.
Return it to amazon or contact Sony for replacement. You can also try going into safe mode by holding the power button for 7 seconds or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call Sony they should fix it for free. Just tell them you bought it second hand and don't have a receipt.

On the gold headsets avail march 26, also sounds like dinger.Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.

fucking amazon shut off my 1 click and i missed the ps3

and now they screwed up big time w my cc as well on order from yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back