Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Just got a $26 acceptable PS3 60GB. Thanks to who posted it. Since you can still order it, figure it gets canceled but still.

Missed Dishonored but a $3 :360: Orange Box ain't bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks, ordered Ni no Kuni ($3.15), Skyrim ($2.70) and one of those (A) PS3 60 GB consoles ($26.41 after taxes).

Grabbed a 60gb PS3 and Portal 2 to go along with it. I already have a 500gb but I can always use more blu ray players. 

Thanks, I got one.

And just like that, I'm almost drained of credit. What a surprising restock! :whee:
The best restock yet! Also, blew all my credit on it which wasn't much to begin with. I was thinking about renewing prime for another year but this restock just made my decision that much easier. Now I pray that they don't cancel everything due to lack of availability. :pray:

You wouldnt bother trying to get "A" value for them?
When I say "gnarly", I mean "really, really messed up", like if they were bug-infested or shattered or something. Heck yeah, I'm going to try for Acceptable if they don't have any blemishes or whatnot! :bouncy:

The sole bad news for me to take from this restock is that I have to survive on no Amazon credit until my recently-mailed-in trades are processed--that means I'll miss out on any copies of DKC:TF that may pop up in the meantime, so here's hoping none do... :pray:

bread's done
Back