Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I got a Titanfall XB1 Collector's Edition for $173.24 - VG just a few minutes ago. Just one-clicked that stuff. Up for awhile but I think they are gone now, not showing up for me.

Well I missed out on everything, but my $30 x360 from yesterday is finally shipping.

Sorry btw, I didn't realize when I posted the link that there was only one.  :whistle2:

Is there a reason why there aren't as many now? It's not like the deals have stopped coming...
Just be happy about it. Took like a week of straight absolutely insane and reliably timed restocks to get that high and 10x as long for most of them to go away.

Eldy scared them away. ;)
I sniped them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9qXbgrx9rg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my LN PS4 in today, great quality but unfortunately it freezes after 20 minuets of Resogun. Anyone else have this problem? Wondering if I can get Sony to cover it.

$277 PS4 is up

Whoever got that Xbox 1 got a great deal too, damn I have both but want to buy them again bcus the prices are to good to pass up :/

My $25 60GB PS3 shipped! Hope it works.

via UPS (should be here by the end of Thursday.)

Whoa 90 people on this thread scary :whistle2:
At its peak today their were about 170 people watching this thread.

They're eagerly anticipating another restock of PS3s and $2 games.
... and for the cheap consoles.

He's lying
The 360s being referred to were posted by me shortly before the ps3 but their were only 5 of them and they got sniped super fast. I got one of them so we shall see what I get.

Well guess nothing much happened while I was gone. Also you should have seen the awful days when there were over 500 people, 90% unregistered lurkers, in the thread for two weeks.
Man those were some insane nights. Like you said part of it was because of what transpired today happened over the course of 3 nights like clockwork. You know it is intense when Cheapy had to come in tell folks to settle down.

Well I missed out on everything, but my $30 x360 from yesterday is finally shipping.

Sorry btw, I didn't realize when I posted the link that there was only one. :whistle2:
You alerted us to it so thanks! Thanks to Green card200 and coop as well since they posted a bunch of those cheap finds. Thanks as well to Vigilante who spotted and posted the first cheap find of the night that lead to all this. Here is hoping their is more to follow. :)

Back on topic:

:xb1: Xbox One with Forza Motorsport 5 (G) $321.11

i bought a 60gb one
GL and hope it comes in working order for you. My 60GB I got last time around needed a new bluray drive, so now its just sitting in my closet collecting dust lol, sorta scaed to try for this 20gb one Lol

OT: Just played a couple minutes of Infamous 2. Don't really like the new voice for cole, but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully it's as fun as everyone makes it out to be :) Still don't know if I should continue from my Infamous 1 where I played as good or go evil.

One thing I must say though, graphically this game is beautiful compared to the first. Seriously can't wait to see SS. PS4 COME TO MEEEEE.

I feel like a fool just watching the PS3 AWD page for it to pop up since Lakers said he cancelled it.. :(

EDIT: Watch it have already got sniped and I am just refreshing for no reason lmao

Congrats! The journey and an adventure begins.
Thanks! I'm definitely excited for it. I already have a PS3 but want to use this one as a MP PS3 and to play PS2 games. I hate finding boosting partners so I won't have to do that for MP trophies any more, lol. I can just play against myself. I have two ps3 controllers anyways.

Holy crap, I just got all the shipment notification emails for my stuff.

It's going to be one heck of a Friday. :drool:

Thanks! I'm definitely excited for it. I already have a PS3 but want to use this one as a MP PS3 and to play PS2 games. I hate finding boosting partners so I won't have to do that for MP trophies any more, lol. I can just play against myself. I have two ps3 controllers anyways.
CAG has a great community of folks to play with. Why not try out with one of us. I bet Eld won't mind "playing" with you a little. ;)

bread's done
Back