Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

So I missed a mini restock and someone that needs to eat a snickers :whee:

Hoping for another restock in the morn'!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one of the $296 LN PS4s...."delivery estimate" says 8:00PM by the 22nd, which would be perfect since the 50% bump at Gamestop ends 23rd.... Here's hoping it arrives by then u_u

Got one of the $296 LN PS4s...."delivery estimate" says 8:00PM by the 22nd, which would be perfect since the 50% bump at Gamestop ends 23rd.... Here's hoping it arrives by then u_u
if not, you can always use up 10,000 reward points, supposed to be a steal of the week that extends the sale, TIV might even go up a little bit

Also here's hoping to it coming in working order.

Side note: And my long venture of getting a free Xbox one is almost complete. I took $50 in game trade ins at BBY (my games which was the only investment) and flipped to various places to get an Xbox one. Took me just under 2 weeks with all the shipping and processing on AMZ but it is finally complete. That and I still got about $200 processing or still needing traded in. So the saga ends.

Back on track PvZ Garden Warfare 5 instock for one (A) 23.75 And gone again.

Was about to get annoyed that you'd get the one you just ordered on the 22nd, but I wasn't scheduled to get the one I ordered on the 15th until the 25th, which was still the delivery estimate when I checked last night. Just checked again, and mine has shipped and should be here tomorrow, woohoo.

I can't believe how cheap Xbox One's are selling for. I thought I was going to have to wait until the fall to pick one up, but if I can get one for under $350 I might get it sooner. Are these NFS Xboxes or working trade ins? 

Was about to get annoyed that you'd get the one you just ordered on the 22nd, but I wasn't scheduled to get the one I ordered on the 15th until the 25th, which was still the delivery estimate when I checked last night. Just checked again, and mine has shipped and should be here tomorrow, woohoo.
It it makes you feel better, mine hasn't shipped yet haha. But hearing about all the shipping delays.... It seems I won't get mine for a while :/

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-3/dp/B00F6YD2FK/ref=sr_1_11?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1395321680&sr=1-11

DARK SOULS 2 CE $89.xx DollareeDoo's.

Bart-vs-Australia.jpg

$89.09 LN FYI.
I was finishing my Simpson's reference, GOSH!

EDIT Mother of God you're playing Magus, super jelly.

My $24 PS3's, 2, have not shipped yet with an estimated delivery date of tomorrow. Either Amazon is going to blow my socks off.... OR they're going to cancel it.

My PS4, ordered at ~8:00AM EST just went into Preparing to Ship :D :D :D

I was finishing my Simpson's reference, GOSH!

EDIT Mother of God you're playing Magus, super jelly.

My $24 PS3's, 2, have not shipped yet with an estimated delivery date of tomorrow. Either Amazon is going to blow my socks off.... OR they're going to cancel it.
What status are the PS3's in? Mine says shipping now with a delivery date of tomorrow.

Where is the (LN) $6 Mario Kart DD?!

I've been awake for 36 hours straight waiting for it...

*Edit

$25 - 60GB PS3 should be here Friday. [Shipped]

$21 - 120GB Xbox 360 Elite should be here Tuesday. [Shipping Now]

People that ordered cheap consoles, please update when you get them. We all are pretty much playing the lottery with these very old machines. Wanna know  is lucky and who is not.

bread's done
Back