All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like warehouse got a bunch of used switches in. Prices not that great, but he lites are more reasonable at 160 and the pokemon one isn't seen too much:

ndV9IyC.png

They had some yesterday.  Like turquoise switch lite was 183.xx  Those are a much better price.

My breath of the wild leather case came.  It was 6.xx and listed as vg but as far as I can tell it was new and hadn't been opened.  It's a cool looking case but the way it flips was poorly thought out if you intend to use the charger cord while in the case, the joy cons don't have anywhere to go and just sit on their docks on each side as the case is open on both, only the charge port is accessible from the bottom so no headphone jack usage.  

Is warehouse just "Look through this giant list of garbage for whatever" or is there a way to sort by like...game genre or anything?

So how long does Amazon warehouse usually take to ship a console (using free-shipping, non-prime)? Mine has been stuck at the last dash for almost a week!  :whee:

So how long does Amazon warehouse usually take to ship a console (using free-shipping, non-prime)? Mine has been stuck at the last dash for almost a week! :whee:
Unless you ordered a particular listing that stated "backordered," there's nothing different about the shipment of AWD items than any other item shipped and sold by amz. Everything's just irregular across the board right now.

Is warehouse just "Look through this giant list of garbage for whatever" or is there a way to sort by like...game genre or anything?
Looking through the giant list of garbage is half the fun of Amazon Warehouse. Receiving said garbage in the mail and seeing what condition it's actually in when compared to the description is the other half. :shock:

Just picked up Pokemon Sapphire for $1.07. Yesterday ordered Smash Bros for Wii U for 1.91 and Mario Kart for Wii for 2.45. Last week I got Super Mario World for $2.47. I'm not sure why but stuff for older Nintendo consoles seems to pop up fairly regularly for stupidly cheap these days.

So the [Old Model][Discontinued] PS4 I grabbed for $140 from warehouse came and it was a Slim so I can’t complain. Took over 2 weeks to finally ship then just 1 day to arrive. Guess there is some internal shipping between warehouses not shown with all the Covid.

Anyways I’m happy, now I got to beat FF7 remake in a month! I used 4x 9V batteries with double-sided tape to secure it to an old mousepad  to offset the Slim for better airflow.  :D/

I ordered an iPega PG 9087 telescoping controller for my phone on April 24th, and the order was inexplicably cancelled. Not sure why.
I reordered the iPega controller for my phone on May 7th, and it showed up today. I'm pretty excited that I was finally able to get one of these from Amazon Warehouse, but I will be sterilizing the hell out of it before I use it since I think it originally came from China. :shock:

Amazon completely messed up my Warehouse order. Ordered a 2DS and was sent a 3DS/2DS charger...
They gave me a $5 credit, perfect timing to get Reel Fishing for $3 lol

Does anyone know if warehouse items take longer to process as returns? I went to a Whole Foods return HUB and returned 6 items last Saturday, 3 of which were warehouse items. The non-warehouse items were processed and refunded within a day, but the warehouse items still say they are waiting to be returned and have not updated their status. Is this normal to take a week?

Does anyone know if warehouse items take longer to process as returns? I went to a Whole Foods return HUB and returned 6 items last Saturday, 3 of which were warehouse items. The non-warehouse items were processed and refunded within a day, but the warehouse items still say they are waiting to be returned and have not updated their status. Is this normal to take a week?
I have had a similar experience where Amazon warehouse items they wait until they receive them to refund (took about a week), where as other things were refunded the day I dropped them off at UPS. So I think that's just how they operate with the warehouse deals stuff.

So yesterday I got the 'acceptable' NSW Darksiders Genesis Nephilim edition I ordered for $159.99. The outer box slipcover was a bit torn but everything was still sealed as far as I can tell. I'll check the contents more in depth today but I'd say around ~$220 off MSRP it was a pretty good deal. The new version is still up there for $199.99, which is still good if you need it to complete the stature set from the Apocalypse edition of Darksiders III.

So yesterday I got the 'acceptable' NSW Darksiders Genesis Nephilim edition I ordered for $159.99. The outer box slipcover was a bit torn but everything was still sealed as far as I can tell. I'll check the contents more in depth today but I'd say around ~$220 off MSRP it was a pretty good deal. The new version is still up there for $199.99, which is still good if you need it to complete the stature set from the Apocalypse edition of Darksiders III.
I had wondered about those AW sets. Kinda wish I would have pounced but I really only wanted the board game, as I have the game and while the statue is sweet never got the Apocalypse edition to complete the set. Nice score.

Sort of different than just games, but has anyone had success buying PC parts on Amazon Warehouse? I'm thinking mainly Motherboards or cases. I'm trying to do my first build, and I would hate to end up with a DOA part. 

I buy components through AWD.  Especially during the times where they have extra 20% off at checkout on select AWD items.  Like almost everything else, it's hit and miss so it's difficult to forecast what you will receive.  

From my experience I can say that AWD motherboards are a mix of customer returns and open box b-stock coming straight from the manufacturers.  Recently it's been one of the only ways I've found to get an okay deal on am4 boards.  For instance, yesterday I grabbed a couple ASUS TUF X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) boards for $142+tax ea.

Cases are probably even riskier considering how damage-prone they can be during shipment.

Honestly if it's your first build you're already going to run into problems so I wouldn't suggest potentially complicating the experience with open box components. 

I buy components through AWD. Especially during the times where they have extra 20% off at checkout on select AWD items. Like almost everything else, it's hit and miss so it's difficult to forecast what you will receive.

From my experience I can say that AWD motherboards are a mix of customer returns and open box b-stock coming straight from the manufacturers. Recently it's been one of the only ways I've found to get an okay deal on am4 boards. For instance, yesterday I grabbed a couple ASUS TUF X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) boards for $142+tax ea.

Cases are probably even riskier considering how damage-prone they can be during shipment.

Honestly if it's your first build you're already going to run into problems so I wouldn't suggest potentially complicating the experience with open box components.
I bought a Asus Prime x570-P from Warehouse, like new condition, no issues at all with it, didnt look like it was even opened. I also bought a H510 Elite from Warehouse and it came with a small dent in case which is hardly noticeable. Worth the extra like $40 off the case.

Got my b450, I think it was another $20 off. $15 off the 8x2 kit I bought and now I get to try and play with it to work. Old pair and new pair work fine independently, won't boot with all 4. Going to force lower the speed and see if that can help.

I have had a similar experience where Amazon warehouse items they wait until they receive them to refund (took about a week), where as other things were refunded the day I dropped them off at UPS. So I think that's just how they operate with the warehouse deals stuff.
Thanks for the response. I finally received my refund for all the warehouse items, so it took about 10 days to complete. Seems like the had to send them to a special Warehouse FC to get checked and processed.

They used to be $159.99. Well had a great experience with Amazon. I received a Nintendo Switch that was missing parts and was partially broken. They sent me a full refund and told me to keep the items. I was only missing the Dock and the Right Joycon was broken so I say I did good. Buying the dock will set me back $90 and the right Joycon will cost me $34.99.

They used to be $159.99. Well had a great experience with Amazon. I received a Nintendo Switch that was missing parts and was partially broken. They sent me a full refund and told me to keep the items. I was only missing the Dock and the Right Joycon was broken so I say I did good. Buying the dock will set me back $90 and the right Joycon will cost me $34.99.
Nice! You did do well on that. It always depends on the CSR, at least in my dealings. I was recently sent a 3DS charger rather than the actual system I ordered. They wanted the charger back. It probably cost more to ship it back to them.

And I miss those 159 switch lite deals. I was able to get 2 mint ones with box for about 170 after taxes. Now anything up to 190 bucks often comes repackaged. Which I don't bother with.

just ordered the special edition of last of us 2 for $53.xx in acceptable condition. The listing has been popping up all week ,with no actual way to buy it of course. They also had a LN for $63. good deal for me since I was planning on getting the regular edition for $50 at Walmart but I guess its $60 there.

Well went on a spending spree got a LE Spiderman PS4 for $99 something a PS4 Pro for $260 and several Nintendo Switches for $250 each. Spent around $5000 at Amazon this month. I think I have a problem.

Well went on a spending spree got a LE Spiderman PS4 for $99 something a PS4 Pro for $260 and several Nintendo Switches for $250 each. Spent around $5000 at Amazon this month. I think I have a problem.
I've spent nowhere near that amount on Amazon this year, but I did buy an acceptable condition ASUS Vivobook with 8 gb of RAM and a 500 gb hard drive this morning for $167 shipped. I had been looking for a clearance laptop for close to that amount of money, so I'm hoping that there won't be a problem when it shows up in the mail next weekend. I just wanted something to play my PC games on during my lunch breaks. Fingers crossed.

I've spent nowhere near that amount on Amazon this year, but I did buy an acceptable condition ASUS Vivobook with 8 gb of RAM and a 500 gb hard drive this morning for $167 shipped. I had been looking for a clearance laptop for close to that amount of money, so I'm hoping that there won't be a problem when it shows up in the mail next weekend. I just wanted something to play my PC games on during my lunch breaks. Fingers crossed.
If your buying Laptops go to Pawn Shops the deals you can get are sometimes great. They don't really know machines that well sometimes and you can get a good graphics card for cheap. I got a Acer Laptop 1650 I5 for $500 which came with a warranty (extended return policy) from the store. This was a while back so it was a really good deal. Another great deal was a Desktop $300 1660 GTX HP I5 or I7. Gave it to a friend. It was a killer deal at the time I could of sold the graphics card for $300.

If your buying Laptops go to Pawn Shops the deals you can get are sometimes great. They don't really know machines that well sometimes and you can get a good graphics card for cheap. I got a Acer Laptop 1650 I5 for $500 which came with a warranty (extended return policy) from the store. This was a while back so it was a really good deal. Another great deal was a Desktop $300 1660 GTX HP I5 or I7. Gave it to a friend. It was a killer deal at the time I could of sold the graphics card for $300.
Are you taking applications for new friends? I could use an upgrade.

Are you taking applications for new friends? I could use an upgrade.
If you put in the work and the people in your area aren't the best at spotting decent specs you can get some good deals. BestBuy's Geek Squad and Micro Center's Open Box sometimes put some cheap Desktops for sale as well just bookmark the page and check it every morning. Be willing to drive out quite a distance for a good deal. If you ever buy anything from Micro Center have a friend buy it and return then rebuy it for a 10%-25% discount. Check Slickdeals every day to. Never know when a obscure website will have a killer deal to. Understand that if the Processor and Graphics Card alone sells for more or at least .75 of their value combined value you can easily get parts for a trade as well as some cash. I've made $400+ this month. I just turn on the computer, check some websites, say to myself I will call work that I will be late, get a good deal, resell the parts and make money.

The great thing about pawnshops is the more you build rapport with them the more they are willing to negotiate with you. Use cash as well, it might hurt your credit card rewards but many of them don't file certain cash sales so it is a win for them.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/desktop-computers/all-desktops/pcmcat143400050013.c?id=pcmcat143400050013&qp=graphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201050%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201060%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201070%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201080%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201650%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201650%20SUPER%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201660%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201660%20SUPER%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201660%20Ti%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20RTX%202060%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20RTX%202060%20SUPER%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20RTX%202070%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20RTX%202070%20SUPER%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20RTX%202080%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20RTX%202080%20SUPER%5Egraphicscardsv_facet%3DVideo%20Card~NVIDIA%20GeForce%20RTX%202080%20Ti&sp=%2Bcurrentprice%20skuidsaas

https://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?Ntk=all&sortby=pricelow&N=4294967288+4294820736&myStore=true

https://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?N=4294967292+4294820736&sortby=pricelow

I had considered checking out pawn shops, but I've had a pretty good experience with Amazon Warehouse when it comes to computers. I bought an Alienware Alpha i3 on Warehouse a few years ago. And there was only one acceptable Asus Vivobook for the price, so I pulled the trigger.

I had considered checking out pawn shops, but I've had a pretty good experience with Amazon Warehouse when it comes to computers. I bought an Alienware Alpha i3 on Warehouse a few years ago. And there was only one acceptable Asus Vivobook for the price, so I pulled the trigger.
If you really want a killer deal buy a Walmart Black Friday Laptop check brickseek and try a return rebuy if any of your local Walmarts clearance it out which they usually do. Easy way to get a $225-$275 laptop with a I5 and decent graphics card. Easy upgrade to 16GB ram. It seems to have worked for the last 4 years. HP Pavilion Green One. There are literally dozens of great websites and avenues to get a good laptop or desktop for cheap. Keep in mind I do not live in your area and unsure if your local Walmart will clearance them out like mine would.

If you really want a killer deal buy a Walmart Black Friday Laptop check brickseek and try a return rebuy if any of your local Walmarts clearance it out which they usually do. Easy way to get a $225-$275 laptop with a I5 and decent graphics card. Easy upgrade to 16GB ram. It seems to have worked for the last 4 years. HP Pavilion Green One. There are literally dozens of great websites and avenues to get a good laptop or desktop for cheap.
Well, I hope my Amazon Warehouse purchase will work and last for a while before I have to buy another one! LOL!

$190-212 for Switch Lites was $160 Retail pricing

$300 for Switch regs was $250 Retail pricing

PS4 Pros $330 was $260

PS4 Phats $200 was $150

PS4 Slims $300-250 was $220-170 Retail pricing

Xbox Ones aren't any better to everything is up $50-100 Retail pricing or a $50 discount

Everything has exploded in price.

$190-212 for Switch Lites was $160 Retail pricing

$300 for Switch regs was $250 Retail pricing

PS4 Pros $330 was $260

PS4 Phats $200 was $150

PS4 Slims $300-250 was $220-170 Retail pricing

Xbox Ones aren't any better to everything is up $50-100 Retail pricing or a $50 discount

Everything has exploded in price.
there was a gray switch lite for $159 this morning

bread's done
Back