All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I happened to check the link just now and they have 4 different prices as of right now.

61.56 g Moderate cosmetic damage on boxed set case. Item may come repackaged.

64.36 vg Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

66.46 like new item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.

66.46 ln no descrip

Does AWD usually do the 20% off deal around Black Friday?

I have my eye on like 10 things, ready to scoop them up.

My order arrived.  Tetris G gb was cart only despite the mention of damage to the box and 

Senran Kagura Estival Versus - Endless Summer Edition A was disc only in generic case.

Oh well can't always be winners. 

Still impressed that the steins gate elite ce came complete.

Now I am just waiting on Ys celceta ps4.

My Ys celceta PS4 copy came and it was a dinger as expected. Looks pretty perfect and as far as I can tell is still sealed.
Fu auto correct. There were no severed digits in my order. Otherwise I would be incredibly concerned.

Anyone order one of those Last of Us 2 special editions? Just got an acceptable for $36, hopefully it at least comes with the game and art book.

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed some pc components and a Nioh 2 SE (potential dinger description) for $17.50

TLOU PtII also has the SE/CE on the list.

Just a quick heads up - Amazon did start a 20% off select warehouse item sale :) States it goes through the 30th.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16059676011
Thanks for that!

Can I also ask how you guys find anything on the warehouse pages now? It's also just headsets and junk accessories everytime I look at the links. Are you using an extension/app or just looking the individual pages for specific games?

Can I also ask how you guys find anything on the warehouse pages now? It's also just headsets and junk accessories everytime I look at the links. Are you using an extension/app or just looking the individual pages for specific games?
From the link you quoted, navigate the submenu AWD Limited Time > Video Games > (platform of choice) > Games

There is, as usual, a mountain of terrible headsets & keyboards to navigate around.

From the link you quoted, navigate the submenu AWD Limited Time > Video Games > (platform of choice) > Games

There is, as usual, a mountain of terrible headsets & keyboards to navigate around.
Gotcha. That's what I've been doing, I just get discourged seeing all the junk but I'll be stalking the page in the next few days, hoping some treasure pops up!

Maybe I should stop, but when I see Smash Bros for Wii U for around a quarter, I'm going to order it. Just picked one up for $0.22. It is the fourth one I have ordered. 2 of the 3 I have received so far came complete which was a bit of a surprise. This is over the last 6 months or so.

Maybe I should stop, but when I see Smash Bros for Wii U for around a quarter, I'm going to order it. Just picked one up for $0.22. It is the fourth one I have ordered. 2 of the 3 I have received so far came complete which was a bit of a surprise. This is over the last 6 months or so.
This came in good shape with the case. And I just picked up another one, this time for $0.64 and Super Mario 64 DS for $0.86.
Edit: And more going up. Got another Smah Bros for $0.61 and Mario Kart DS for $0.46.

This came in good shape with the case. And I just picked up another one, this time for $0.64 and Super Mario 64 DS for $0.86.
Edit: And more going up. Got another Smah Bros for $0.61 and Mario Kart DS for $0.46.
Holy hell how are you finding these? Seriously, teach me...

Holy hell how are you finding these? Seriously, teach me...
There has been ALOT of stuff popping up tonight. Mario Kart Wii was $0.52, more Smash Bros have been there. I didn't get any of those as they were already gone. Really all I do is sort the Video Games cheapest to most expensive a couple of times a day. I have checked more often today because there has been quite a few things this evening.

More Mario 64 DS for $0.46. New Super Mario Bros DS was just $0.26. I am not the one getting these, but I hope you guys are.

More Mario 64 DS for $0.46. New Super Mario Bros DS was just $0.26. I am not the one getting these, but I hope you guys are.
Error going into my cart...too slow I guess

Edit: Tiger Woods 07 goes right into my cart without issue, guess you guys missed this gem...

How are you finding these? When I sort warehouse video games by lowest price I'm seeing junk in the dollars
MK3 for Gameboy just showed up for $1.90

They seem to pop up and go quick. No luck getting anything but I am starting to see stuff by checking periodically and sorting by lowest prices.

MK3 for Gameboy just showed up for $1.90

They seem to pop up and go quick. No luck getting anything but I am starting to see stuff by checking periodically and sorting by lowest prices.
Yea there's an account on twitter I follow that tweets stuff occasionally. I snagged Link to the past and 4 swords for GBA for $20 and snagged Tetris for the GB for $4

Probably dealseeker2u.
Cool, clicked on his tweets and saw an old one for a Nintendo Famicom Mini for $45 and decided to bite. Not a great deal considering -NEW- Is $70, but the mini controller slots are cool and I want it for the shelf! :rofl:

I just found a random Smash Bros Wii U for $1.91!

It's a looooooooooooooong shot but I'm hoping a Gears 3 Xbox 360 system pops again one day. Those things were going for insanely cheap (like well under $40) on warehouse years ago but I was never able to grab one.

Yeah DS2U got me some incredible deals. Follow him on twitter but I barely ever go on twitter so don't really see much. Seems like he's not terribly active there either. I know after his ban there was some communication between him and some mods, possibly even Cheapy himself but I don't believe they were able to work things out. Shame too he was a super great poster at the time. Basically ran this thread by himself and taught the rest of us the ins and outs of AWD. Doesn't feel like all that long ago but probably been years now id imagine

Is the alternative much better, though? I'm assuming that when he was here, whenever that was, the thread was lively and posted with deals and it kept people happy and coming back to this site. I'm new here but from what I can see this thread now gets little to no activity so it seems like getting rid of someone over hidden affiliate links is a moot point because it gets no activity now anyway so there is no affiliate money to even be made. The fact that he has cancer makes the situation even more distressing, but that's life I guess. Some guy who has cancer and just wants to make a few bucks and help people in the process gets banned while evil and incompetent people become leaders and politicians and will never get diagnosed with a disease.

Is the alternative much better, though? I'm assuming that when he was here, whenever that was, the thread was lively and posted with deals and it kept people happy and coming back to this site. I'm new here but from what I can see this thread now gets little to no activity so it seems like getting rid of someone over hidden affiliate links is a moot point because it gets no activity now anyway so there is no affiliate money to even be made. The fact that he has cancer makes the situation even more distressing, but that's life I guess. Some guy who has cancer and just wants to make a few bucks and help people in the process gets banned while evil and incompetent people become leaders and politicians and will never get diagnosed with a disease.
The reason there is less activity here is because there aren't as many good deals on AWD as there used to be. Some, but the really killer deals that have many items available are totally dead on AWD.

To be fair awd has been few and far between for decent deals for the last 2 or 3 years now.  It used to be that everything on their page would drop a few cents every week/few days.  Last great deal I got in on was a dinger switch lite for my mother as a birthday present for 172.xx or so.  The layout also used to not suck and was easier to sort things.  Now you can't even see the price of an item until you click the link to its individual page. 

Smash Bros Wii was just 0.98, someone got it while it was processing my order. Posting here because I haven't seen that one drop into the under $2 range that so many Nintendo games of that era have.

bread's done
Back