All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered an acceptable ps2 one time and it came not only with the original box (abeit banged up pretty well) but also with 2 controllers, 2 power cords and 2 av cords and everything was still wrapped in twist ties and plastic bags but the console.  I for a second thought they might have put 2 consoles in the same box but it was just the one. Got really excited there at the time.

3 other occasions that all top those would be the switch lite, ps3 phat (not the bc one) and og launch 3ds which all were listed as acceptable and came brand new and sealed. 

awd has always been pretty nutso with descriptions. The only ones that ever ment a damn were the dinger ones. 

New promo now live at 20%. Not quite as many items eligible as before, but many of the same ones that were 10%.
https://smile.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A16059675011&ascsubtag=b3f736449eee11ebb5f1f68da10d41810INT&brr=1&rd=1&tag=slickdeals&ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_awstre_1a1_w

I actually had a few no-rush orders that hadn't shipped yet. Cancelled and reordered at 20%.
Thanks for posting, decided to grab a 2nd dual sense ps5 controller this time. $45 is pretty solid.

Thanks for mentioning that.   Didn't see much besides a bunch of knockoff crap for various modern systems(so many headsets).   Did find Cyberpunk 2077 for $16 after the discount.    Which is at the price point I'd be willing to try it.

So I got my "Like New" Dualsense Playstation 5 Controller today and it didn't even come with the original box, just the white cardboard one with the instructions and the controller inside.

So I got my "Like New" Dualsense Playstation 5 Controller today and it didn't even come with the original box, just the white cardboard one with the instructions and the controller inside.
If the description says "repackaged" anywhere, don't expect the original box. And even then, there's still a decent chance of getting something that doesn't match the description at all. Such is AWD life.

For instance, this wired controller is pretty good for $11 after promo. But I had to do three orders to get one that wasn't heavily used. People do pretty shady stuff with controllers.

I focus more on pc components from AWD and get better results there than with stuff in the v.game category. Earlier today grabbed a 3800XT for $226.

If the description says "repackaged" anywhere, don't expect the original box. And even then, there's still a decent chance of getting something that doesn't match the description at all. Such is AWD life.

For instance, this wired controller is pretty good for $11 after promo. But I had to do three orders to get one that wasn't heavily used. People do pretty shady stuff with controllers.

I focus more on pc components from AWD and get better results there than with stuff in the v.game category. Earlier today grabbed a 3800XT for $226.
It didn't say repackaged on it, just Like New.

Anyway, I'm trying to pair it to my PS5 now and either I'm dumb and it's different than all the other consoles I've got a 2nd controller with or I can't get it to pair. I've tried disconnecting the controller that came with the system, restarting the console and having the new controller plugged in with the cable my console came with and still nothing yet. Anyone have any ideas why I can't pair it?

Edit: I figured it out, you have to hold the create button and the playstation button on the controller for it to pop up under Bluetooth accessories, then you can register it as a 2nd controller.

Edit 2: The controller works as it should, no stick drift or anything. Everything feels as it should out of the box, I just wish it came with the outer box, just a pet peeve since I like to have everything complete.

Mine still hasn't shipped yet so Here's hoping I luck out and its a dinger. The white box thing was how the 3 or 4 ps3 controllers I ordered all came years back so I'm surprised that hasn't changed. 

What's goofy is my "acceptable" dualsense was frigging pristine, box and everything. Like it had been taken out, "yep, it's a controller," and returned.

It's a crapshoot.

I found a good used standard copy of Watch Dogs Legion for Xbox One and an acceptable copy of Umihara Kawase Bazooka for PS4.  With the 20% off, it was certainly a good deal.  Fingers crossed.  :pray:

So there's realistically 0% chance that the Used - Very Good Spider-Man Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition will have the code for the remastered PS4 game included, right?  I'm very tempted to pull the trigger for $46 (after tax), but not just for Miles Morales.

So there's realistically 0% chance that the Used - Very Good Spider-Man Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition will have the code for the remastered PS4 game included, right? I'm very tempted to pull the trigger for $46 (after tax), but not just for Miles Morales.
dude wtf why
you can get it brand new sealed on ebay for less than 40 right now
and with 5% extra cash back as of yesterday...

dude wtf why
you can get it brand new sealed on ebay for less than 40 right now
and with 5% extra cash back as of yesterday...
I'm a cheap ass gamer and all for getting the best deal, but I won't support the PS5 scalpers by buying these games they got in a bundle and helping them make even more money.

I'm a cheap ass gamer and all for getting the best deal, but I won't support the PS5 scalpers by buying these games they got in a bundle and helping them make even more money.
How do you know they got it in a bundle? Or that they bought a PS5 to sell and are off loading games? Looks like most people are selling the game for less than MSRP too. I guess people can pay MSRP for these games if they really think it's connected to scalpers.

How do you know they got it in a bundle? Or that they bought a PS5 to sell and are off loading games? Looks like most people are selling the game for less than MSRP too. I guess people can pay MSRP for these games if they really think it's connected to scalpers.
Why else would they be selling it for $30 below MSRP? Because they already made hundreds on the console and can sell the game for whatever they want since it's all profit. If you search for the typical bundle items it's pretty easy to tell. People can obviously do whatever they want, but for me if there's any chance of supporting a scalper I'll just pass.

Why else would they be selling it for $30 below MSRP? Because they already made hundreds on the console and can sell the game for whatever they want since it's all profit. If you search for the typical bundle items it's pretty easy to tell. People can obviously do whatever they want, but for me if there's any chance of supporting a scalper I'll just pass.
The same reason people sell their goods for below MSRP? They are trying to get rid of it, might have been a gift and any money is good, they don't know the value of their stuff, they got it for cheaper than $30 so they aren't losing money, they just want a quick sale, etc.

But I guess everyone selling under MSRP is a scalper, because that makes sense.

I just brought new Spider-Man Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition for $35 shipped.  Don't think I am going to worry if the seller is a scalper

The same reason people sell their goods for below MSRP? They are trying to get rid of it, might have been a gift and any money is good, they don't know the value of their stuff, they got it for cheaper than $30 so they aren't losing money, they just want a quick sale, etc.

But I guess everyone selling under MSRP is a scalper, because that makes sense.
I mean sure, both situations can be true. A lot of the listings show how many they have sold and how many available. I'm sure they got 10+ copies as gifts. We clearly have a difference of opinion, and that's okay. The poster asked why someone would not buy it from ebay, I gave an answer. Time to move on...

I mean sure, both situations can be true. A lot of the listings show how many they have sold and how many available. I'm sure they got 10+ copies as gifts. We clearly have a difference of opinion, and that's okay. The poster asked why someone would not buy it from ebay, I gave an answer. Time to move on...
You also asked why else would they be selling at $30. I gave multiple answers. Time to move on...

Even someone with 10+ copies could have got them on sale, bought from a liquidation, bought directly from a distributor, got a bulk discount, combined coupons / gift card deals to get them cheaper, etc.

You know, not everything is all doom and bad out there. Don't miss out on a good price because you 'think' someone scalped PS5s.

You also asked why else would they be selling at $30. I gave multiple answers. Time to move on...

Even someone with 10+ copies could have got them on sale, bought from a liquidation, bought directly from a distributor, got a bulk discount, combined coupons / gift card deals to get them cheaper, etc.

You know, not everything is all doom and bad out there. Don't miss out on a good price because you 'think' someone scalped PS5s.
Nice job moving on. This one really strikes a chord with you huh?

i dont know why your first conclusion is that someone selling something under msrp is someone who sells things above msrp, or why you think by not buying an item theyre selling for lowball price, youre sending them a message.

more cheapassgames for the rest of us i guess.

I can sell you Miles Morales deluxe brand new for $45. I found it in an alley while I was rescuing feral kittens.

Got my $16 copy of Cyberpunk 2077 on XB1 a few hours ago.   Judging from the unboxing video I saw, the only missing was the sealed wrapping for the game case otherwise it was like a new.copy.   From the hour I've played so far, it looks like CDPR is working on the bugs as I only noticed a few texture popups from what I saw.

Got my $16 copy of Cyberpunk 2077 on XB1 a few hours ago. Judging from the unboxing video I saw, the only missing was the sealed wrapping for the game case otherwise it was like a new.copy. From the hour I've played so far, it looks like CDPR is working on the bugs as I only noticed a few texture popups from what I saw.
I saw that game on Warehouse when I was browsing this morning. I only have an Xbox One S, so I figured it would only be a disappointment when I finally booted it up. Needless to say, I passed on it. :shock:

I saw that game on Warehouse when I was browsing this morning. I only have an Xbox One S, so I figured it would only be a disappointment when I finally booted it up. Needless to say, I passed on it. :shock:
That's actually what I'm playing it on(XB1 S 500GB model). Doesn't seem that bad.

What's goofy is my "acceptable" dualsense was frigging pristine, box and everything. Like it had been taken out, "yep, it's a controller," and returned.

It's a crapshoot.
My "very good" DualSense controller arrived with bite marks on and around the left thumbstick. It even had a bubble underneath the rubber like if it had come off and was put back on. There was grime all up the sides too, so very used.

It's going back and luckily there are some "like new" controllers in stock for just a few dollars more, so I'm going to try my luck with those. Sorry to the next person who gets it. At least I cleaned out the grime for you.

My "very good" DualSense controller arrived with bite marks on and around the left thumbstick. It even had a bubble underneath the rubber like if it had come off and was put back on. There was grime all up the sides too, so very used.

It's going back and luckily there are some "like new" controllers in stock for just a few dollars more, so I'm going to try my luck with those. Sorry to the next person who gets it. At least I cleaned out the grime for you.
Did you get an original box and inserts with yours?

I honestly think they just grab a product at random without reference to whether it matches the description or not. That's the only way such disparate experiences can be reconciled.

Mine came today also (just got the shipping notification yesterday) AND IT WAS A DINGER!!!! ^O^

I rolled the dice since it had a dinger descrip of small mark on disc, small dent x-x measurement and all the usual tell tale signs. And it came with not a mark on the controller itself.  The only damage to the box was on the top where the pastic part goes through the cardboar and it was torn slightly on each corner about half an inch in each direction.  

The "like new" DualSense was brand new. It didn't even look like it had been opened before. The listing didn't have any description about condition, that area was just blank.

There was a good Xbox series expansion card for about $165. I'm good still for now, but it was tempting. If there was a current 20% off I would have snatched it.

A couple years ago I took a chance and bought a vinyl LP that was in "good condition" from Amazon warehouse. When it got to me it was as if someone was so angry with it that they threw it across the room, stomped on it and hit it on several hard objects.

In my area, this pretty accurately describes anything shipped through UPS in a bubble mailer or without a box.
i deal with ups and fedex every day and its like that everywhere
anything throwable you can assume has been thrown
if you put a fragile sticker on it they throw it extra hard
do not send any bubble mailers or envelopes through ups especially.

In my area, this pretty accurately describes anything shipped through UPS in a bubble mailer or without a box.
I can tell you that boxes make no difference. Done boxes thoroughly packed up with individual wrapped, bubble wrap and giant bubble wrap so it doesn't even make a sound when shook and they both still managed to destroy everything inside.

bread's done
Back