All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
So update. One of the decks came, sealed but with box dings. The other deck from the ordered bundle was missing though. So they just gave me a full refund. At this point even if it's missing any cards I'm not out any money.

ETA: Everything was still factory sealed inside, so basically we got a $42 commander deck for free.
that's interesting to hear, Ive had very bad luck with tcg orders, 3 separate different "like new" orders weren't dingers as had been in the past years, but actually arrived nearly gutted, opened packs, missing rare cards, trainer boxes missing half the contents, I'm done with warehouse for any collectibles, not worth the headache

huge awd restock across the board hit within the last hour.  found a few crazy prices on ssd's I managed to order. 

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - $16.22 Used- Very Good Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged. Cannot beat that price.

Edit: All gone.

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - $16.22 Used- Very Good Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged. Cannot beat that price.
Thanks. Grabbed one since I had a $25 gift card on my account that I got for Christmas. Someday, I might actually play a local multiplayer Switch game! :shock:

Thanks! Grabbed one. They were always a little too expensive to justify, especially with little much I play my switch, but $16 is a no brain-er.

I was able to grab one as well, thanks! Hopefully they’re in good shape. This is my first time ordering something gaming-related.
Everything I have ever bought from Amazon Warehouse has been in better condition than it was listed. I bought some headphones a few years back at a great price, listed as damaged packaging. The "damage" was a light scratch on the bottom of the box. Hardly noticeable and I threw the packaging away anyways.

Everything I have ever bought from Amazon Warehouse has been in better condition than it was listed. I bought some headphones a few years back at a great price, listed as damaged packaging. The "damage" was a light scratch on the bottom of the box. Hardly noticeable and I threw the packaging away anyways.
Good to hear! I ended up ordering two so my kids each have one for Mario Party and don’t put a lot of wear on the Joy-cons. Inventory still showed three left after I checked out. No brainer for ~$35.

Xbox Series X for $356 but I missed it, are there ways to set alerts for Amazon Warehouse deals, any trackers people are using?
There was a solid system that DS2U used to use back in the day, but since he's long gone I imagine his process for tracking items is too. Someone around here may have it written down or installed and set up still

There was a solid system that DS2U used to use back in the day, but since he's long gone I imagine his process for tracking items is too. Someone around here may have it written down or installed and set up still
Thank you for your quick reply, much appreciated. I see an old GitHub project from 2017, Java based, seems simple, but may still work, I’ll see if I can modify it at all.

The methods I used to track in the past have been mostly made useless.  With the rise of resellers using scripts/bots, the countermeasures to them made by the site will tag your IP and show you nothing but "the dogs of amazon" for a set period of time afterward.  I'm back to manual refreshing pages I'm watching. And even then I'll occasionally get dogs if I cycle through tabs too quickly.

i got one thats looks sealed untampered with with an amazon sticker slapped on the back and another thats oem but just has some light marks near the charging port

I ordered two pro controllers, and they were just delivered. One of the boxes was taped with clear packing tape, and the other had factory stickers untouched. Both of them are brand new with USB cables and the clear film around the charge port. Thanks again to the OP!

Thank you for your quick reply, much appreciated. I see an old GitHub project from 2017, Java based, seems simple, but may still work, I’ll see if I can modify it at all.
I want to say that DS2U used to use a chrome extension that would ping you if it detected changes in a page and he would set it if an items 3rd party seller title was Amazon Warehouse Deals or something but I could also totally be misremembering.

If you want to share the GitHub link you found I can take a look and let you know if it rings any bells, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't using any locally run software.

To be honest though back in the day when I was in college thems was the glory days of AWD. Now AWD feels like a shell of what it used to be. I now just have a window with a few items I'd want to track and leave the other sellers page up and occasionally check in if AWD has anything. I feel like its such a crapshoot these days that I tend to shy away from AWD for the most part

I want to say that DS2U used to use a chrome extension that would ping you if it detected changes in a page and he would set it if an items 3rd party seller title was Amazon Warehouse Deals or something but I could also totally be misremembering.

If you want to share the GitHub link you found I can take a look and let you know if it rings any bells, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't using any locally run software.

To be honest though back in the day when I was in college thems was the glory days of AWD. Now AWD feels like a shell of what it used to be. I now just have a window with a few items I'd want to track and leave the other sellers page up and occasionally check in if AWD has anything. I feel like its such a crapshoot these days that I tend to shy away from AWD for the most part
Here is the link, tried it yesterday with no luck though, I see apps like Keepa but even that doesn’t seem to catch everything, I know the XSX was at 356 yesterday for example as I saw it but wasn’t quick enough, but it doesn’t appear they picked that price up at all, I see a paid website called the Forklift but not sure this is worth it or is any better than Keepa.

https://github.com/dstuecken/Amazon-WD-Alerts

Got my pro controllers in as well, one box was completely torn up and taped together with packing tape, but controller looks new and film on charging port. Second one the seals were cut open and showed signs of use with marks and stains all over.

Great deal on them though. Thanks! Just need to figure out what to do with that second one

Got my pro controllers in as well, one box was completely torn up and taped together with packing tape, but controller looks new and film on charging port. Second one the seals were cut open and showed signs of use with marks and stains all over.

Great deal on them though. Thanks! Just need to figure out what to do with that second one
I’d be taking an alcohol wipe to it and trading it in. GameStop value is at $29.

My Pro Switch Controller came. If there were no Amazon Warehouse stickers on the box I would have thought it was brand new. Even checked to see if it was a counterfeit and it seems legit. Best $16 I spent this year.

My Pro controller arrived on Monday.  The seal had been cut to ensure that it was in there, but the rest of the box was completely intact.  The plastic film was still on the controller.  Great deal that we might never see the likes of again!

One up for $26 at the moment.  Grabbed one at $21 yesterday, so maybe another cag wants it.

I think we're also due for another 20% promo any day now.  There's usually one in January to move holiday returns.

Grabbed a Switch Pro Controller for $31 Like New AWD this morning with the description of "Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.".

I'm now looking at the listings and see a new AWD listing for $54.28 Very Good with the description of "Minor cosmetic imperfections on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.".

Is Warehouse Deals pricing normally all over the place like this? Doesn't make a lot of sense.🤔 Regardless, they still seem to be popping up for ~$27-35 mark periodically if anyone is still on the lookout. Not exactly a $17 deal, but it's still a pretty decent discount!

bread's done
Back