All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the (A) I ordered the other day got delivery pushed to May 25th so I don't know what to make of that. Assume it's a bad thing and may not get it 🤷‍♂️

So the one I ordered yesterday actually shipped and is estimated for delivery tomorrow. Unbelievable. Im curious in what condition it will actually be since it had no description.

I just received the one I ordered on Wednesday. It came in a brown box, kinda like what you'd get if you sent a console in for repairs. The cords and controller look untouched. Even the batteries were still sealed. I can't find any dust inside the console, but it does have a little scratch. It looks like it was just taken out of it's original retail box and then repackaged, never actually owned. I'd definitely say it qualifies as in like new condition. It was listed as good so I'd say it's a win. Manufacturer date of August 2021

[attachment=36909:20220513_135151.jpg][attachment=36910:20220513_135607.jpg]

I got the one in very good condition and it indeed was a dinger. The seals to the retail box were cut but the system and all contents still had there original seals. Manufacturer date of November 2021. I'm happy.[attachment=36915:20220516_150835.jpg][attachment=36916:20220516_150953.jpg]

i got my series x after about 3.5 weeks and multiple delays. but it was in perfect condition and came with the controller (also perfect condition). it was listed as acceptable.
I had no plan to buy a Series X and even just liquidated my OG/360 games to pad a planned house down payment.

Then I saw one for 271.xx in acceptable condition on AWD tonight and reflexively pulled the trigger. Hopefully my luck mirrors yours.

We've posted links to the product pages.  If it's available through AWD you'll see it under used offerings.

Anyway my one order for an (A) Series X has been delayed twice now, most recently with an "approval required" email.  Not looking good.

Note that typically they don't always show up on the system listing pages under used or on awd itself occasionally. They can only be found by already using the AWD links to the specific page in those cases.

Basically you have to bookmark the link for the sold out listing then hope you are there when it restocks.

Note that typically they don't always show up on the system listing pages under used or on awd itself occasionally. They can only be found by already using the AWD links to the specific page in those cases.

Basically you have to bookmark the link for the sold out listing then hope you are there when it restocks.
Or get really lucky scrolling through AWD listings at 3am while you're waiting for the dog to finish taking a shit >.>

That explains then. Just have to be lucky when it pops up and at random hours

Just now saw a Series X at $271 come and go.  Wouldn't let me check out due to quantity limits - my indefinitely-delayed order is still pending.  Frustrating.

That explains then. Just have to be lucky when it pops up and at random hours
Pretty much. Another trick was when they were in stock to add one to the cart and save for later and after it went oos it would update if any came back in stock. But you wouldn't see multiple listings and it typically defaults to the lowest priced option which includes regular sellers.

Pretty much. Another trick was when they were in stock to add one to the cart and save for later and after it went oos it would update if any came back in stock. But you wouldn't see multiple listings and it typically defaults to the lowest priced option which includes regular sellers.
Gotcha but appreciate the heads up. It's why I love this community helping one another at times as we all deserve deals. Speaking of which I did see that 271 series x but think they listing is borked up as can't add or anything

That always happens for a short time after someone else buys the last remaining qty.  There's a delay where it appears available but will yield a red text error when attempting to add to cart and/or checkout.

That always happens for a short time after someone else buys the last remaining qty. There's a delay where it appears available but will yield a red text error when attempting to add to cart and/or checkout.
It can stay up for years as I have drackengard in my saved cart for about 2-3 years now and it won't let me purchase it.

How do you find the warehouse page, other than searching for warehouse. Is there navigation? Curious.
I use the mobile app which has an Amazon Warehouse tile when I open the app, this is actually the best way to get popular warehouse items, well for me anyway.

I use the mobile app which has an Amazon Warehouse tile when I open the app, this is actually the best way to get popular warehouse items, well for me anyway.
What is this "tile" you speak of? Have I been using the app incorrectly all these years; is there a way to customize the layout or something?

Like so: when you tap the icon in the lower right, this or something like it should pop up.[attachment=36928:20220518_145344.jpg]

My "acceptable" is listed as expected delivery this weekend but hasn't shipped yet. Hoping it ships today.
I wouldn’t worry mine came later than expected, but did come. I imagine these will be like the Switch OLEDs and if they continue to sell out will go up in price. Switch OLEDs have been $275+ for a while now but used to be much less.

My (A) Series X came - generic brown box with no official Xbox packaging anywhere, but everything was in the box sealed and brand new. Console was still wrapped and sealed, same with controller, batteries, cables, even manuals and stuff. Overall - hell yeah. Real stoked on this one

My (A) Series X came - generic brown box with no official Xbox packaging anywhere, but everything was in the box sealed and brand new. Console was still wrapped and sealed, same with controller, batteries, cables, even manuals and stuff. Overall - hell yeah. Real stoked on this one
watch out for the expansions, I got an extra 1TB for under $100. Overall super happy with the console.

Mine was listed as 'Acceptable - contains a scratch larger than 1" on the packaging'. Delivery expected between May 25th - May 27; I'll post the condition in this thread.
Just checked and that's basically what mine was too: "Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1" on top, front or sides of item. Item will come repackaged.". Good luck let us know how it came in.

watch out for the expansions, I got an extra 1TB for under $100. Overall super happy with the console.
Oh I definitely will keep my eyes peeled. You have a link for the specific product they posted it under?

Just checked and that's basically what mine was too: "Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1" on top, front or sides of item. Item will come repackaged.". Good luck let us know how it came in.

Oh I definitely will keep my eyes peeled. You have a link for the specific product they posted it under?
Same description on mine. Still showing May 21-23 but hasn't shipped yet. Has somebody tried turning Amazon off and back on again?

Are they hot swappable, do you know? I got a card for my Series S but I wonder if I can just plug it into the X without reformatting it.
Yes, works identical to USB hard drives, can hot swap, though my first time jumping from X to S it was finicky reading for some reason, I think I was too gentle plugging it in

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I do here is the link, it was showing as the used-acceptable when it was available under this link.
https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Storage-Expansion-Solid-State/dp/B08K3S6WJM/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_mod_primary_new?crid=2A8178WZV6GFH&keywords=seagate+xbox+series+x&qid=1653223490&sbo=RZvfv%2F%2FHxDF%2BO5021pAnSA%3D%3D&sprefix=seagte+xbox%2Caps%2C219&sr=8-3

Delivery date updated from "by Monday" to "now arriving Friday."
Wonder if the delay means it's a return that hasn't been received yet.
Not sure, I did see one for $282 just a little while ago but they’re going instantly now vs the few minutes you had before to get one. But I would say yours should ship soon as they are still selling them, I know mine shipped after that last arrival date as I was given a window and it shipped after that window, don’t lose hope!

Not sure, I did see one for $282 just a little while ago but they’re going instantly now vs the few minutes you had before to get one. But I would say yours should ship soon as they are still selling them, I know mine shipped after that last arrival date as I was given a window and it shipped after that window, don’t lose hope!
I got a shipping notification an hour ago, in fact. Expected delivery Thursday!

bread's done
Back