All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I missed it but I'ma keep checking.cgood shout anyway
They must have came and went pretty quick. I checked out with 1 for $135 a few seconds before I seen the post and I went back but they were gone.

They must have came and went pretty quick. I checked out with 1 for $135 a few seconds before I seen the post and I went back but they were gone.
surprisingly these lasted a little while, keep checking as they have been having them pretty often here recently. My acceptable was brand new even the box was in perfect shape.

I've since kept on eye on the listing and just managed to order one (A) for $287.
This morning I got hit with my 5th delay email and approval request. After clicking the approval link, the order updated to having no expected delivery date.

I was pretty annoyed at this point - especially since that pending order prevented me from ordering other awd listings I've seen pop up since then. There is a hard quantity limit (1) still in effect.

So this morning I just cancelled the order. I was able to order one again just now. Hopefully it actually ships this time.

What a fiasco. Hope you get your series x bro.

[quote name="SackAttack" post="14479553" timestamp="1653406604"]
There have been a few updates on the tracking number about facility arrivals and departures and then this morning it slipped back out of "shipped" status.

There have been a few updates on the tracking number about facility arrivals and departures and then this morning it slipped back out of "shipped" status.
Wonder what THAT'S about.
mine did this too, it went from being shipped by Amazon to some other local contract shipping company they use here but it did still arrive, mine had also slipped back from the shipped status a few days before arriving.

mine did this too, it went from being shipped by Amazon to some other local contract shipping company they use here but it did still arrive, mine had also slipped back from the shipped status a few days before arriving.
Sounds like mine shipped with UPS, got handed over to USPS, and that's when the status regressed.

Got my Shipping notification yesterday with delivery scheduled for tomorrow. Shipping is through Amazon so far, will update once delivered.

Well I was able to get an expansion drive (G) for $138->$150 after tax last night. Says it should be here tomorrow. Not as cheap as I was hoping but considering I would have gotten both the Series X plus expansion drive for less than the price of a new Series X I'm pretty happy with it

As others have reported, absolutely pristine. No original outer box, but everything inside might as well have been transferred directly from the original packaging, and no sign of the 'mark or blemish of 1" or more' or whatever the condition listing said.

For $271. Feels good man.

My Xbox arrived and it is brand new aside from missing the original box. Amazon must be cycling out these Xbox's with damaged boxes due to it being a bad customer experience to receive it that way.
Can't understand their pricing algorithm on this though, this might the best deal I've ever gotten! Thanks all for the heads up

Edit: mine was Acceptable condition FYI

Happy to see some wins in here for the Xbox Series X, I see on different selling platforms scalpers even hitting Amazon Warehouse, if you’re going to do that at least remove the Amazon Warehouse QC stickers, and selling as “new” but “only opened to verify contents” I don’t even understand, ruining the good deals.

Happy to see some wins in here for the Xbox Series X, I see on different selling platforms scalpers even hitting Amazon Warehouse, if you’re going to do that at least remove the Amazon Warehouse QC stickers, and selling as “new” but “only opened to verify contents” I don’t even understand, ruining the good deals.
How often does the Series X go up for sale here?

How often does the Series X go up for sale here?
seems like I’m seeing it once every other day or so, the issue is it’s usually one console, so you have to be right on the page at the right time, I used the pager refresher chrome extension to help me get one, and just monitored periodically took a few weeks to get one.

How am I supposed to know when more stock comes in tbh?
It sounds like everyone who got one just checked periodically. Funny enough, I hadn't checked on it in weeks and just decided to while I was watching a stream. Hopefully that means restocks are still coming frequently.

I didn't get one because my linked card had expired :rofl:

It sounds like everyone who got one just checked periodically. Funny enough, I hadn't checked on it in weeks and just decided to while I was watching a stream. Hopefully that means restocks are still coming frequently.

I been wanting a decently priced 4k blu ray player for my TV, and this would be perfect. But I can never tell. I know when the GPU mining days were hot, People had bots. Which I don't understand truth be told. $250 or so for an backup Series X would be worth it for me haha.

This is how I got one. Just had the page open in a tab that I would just refresh once every couple of hours. Eventually I was able to snag one. Honestly didn't take too long maybe like a week of doing that? Not sure if still but that were restocking pretty regularly for a good bit

This is how I got one. Just had the page open in a tab that I would just refresh once every couple of hours. Eventually I was able to snag one. Honestly didn't take too long maybe like a week of doing that? Not sure if still but that were restocking pretty regularly for a good bit
They don’t seem to be restocking as much but I imagine as the console becomes more and more available we will see more popping up. Like you I took me a little over a week of periodic refreshing, 3-5am eastern seems to be a sweet spot mine was shortly after 4am.

Damn it. Was trying to attach a screen of a like new for 199. Doesn't appear to have gone through.

Edit: whoops no there it is

Well after a solid month and ~8 delay notifications, today I finally received my (A) -no description- Series X.  

[attachment=36983:sx1.jpg]
[attachment=36984:sx2.jpg]
I'll take it for $257. After tax, it's still $50 less than what I got for my 1X last year. Happy hunting, cags.

Ordered a Switch earlier today for $209. It was listed as "Used - Acceptable" so hopefully it's in good shape.
Showed up Friday afternoon. It was a clear reboxing, as the Switch box had been beat to shit and the AC adapter had its cable rubberbanded together instead of a twist tie. That said, the Switch itself seemed to be fine with no marks on it. Hooked up and all looked good. Now I just need some games. :whee:

Anyone go Street that sketchy 300 good series x? Or the $200 like new lol.
The thing that makes me laugh was I reported the $300 one to Amazon via Chat as it was clearly a scam. They tried to act like I was scamming them by reporting a "good" business. I said well offer me an $300 Series X then and I'll buy it. They said we did, its via that seller. I said nevermind then. I don't wanna get scammed, I'd rather cancel my account if you guys think I'm trying to scam. Well they sent in the report on the "scammer" seller and within mins their profile was no longer showing on amazon website. They also had 3070/3080 GPUs for $300.

When I posted the deal, there were 50 in stock without limit. I hope I'll receive my Xbox soon
50?! Where are these coming from, field destroyed; instead of sending them to Russia?

Seriously, I didn't think 50 could even exist in one room; maybe 5 or 15 would make more sense. Unless, people are really getting that bored with current generation.

bread's done
Back