Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

ninja dog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Anyone else having decent luck with warehouse deals? I see good stuff on there all the time, though I don't usually buy it. Other times, I don't click through fast enough and lose a good find.

Yesterday, I got Final Fantasy VI Advance for $28.99. It was described as "Like New" with box, manual, instructions, game, etc. Not bad, considering new prices are $50-60 and used cart only starts at $45 on amazon. The ebay prices are definitely lower though.

I ordered Viking: Battle For Assguard 360 "used like new" from them for $6.99 prime shipped.

Great transaction, but here's the strange part:

The game came sealed and Y-seal shrinkwrapped, but on the plastic case itself (inside the wrapping) was their used inventory sticker. I always thought a Y-seal was a pretty good signifier of a brand new never opened game. Guess I'm wrong.

Game was absolute mint but without the new game smell.

Two things that always bring me back to Warehouse Deals: Very detailed/accurate listing info and 100% backing by Amazon.

Weird...and potentially scary if people can get Y-fold wrapping machines on their own.

I just ordered Ninja Gaiden (not black) for the Xbox so I can snag the DLC before it disappears--those hurricane packs are amazing and totally worth it (and free.) That was $7 shipped with prime, also described as "Like New."

I bought an HDTV from them. I paid $755 for a 40" Samsung LN40A550 about a year ago, and it was in mint condition except for some scratches on the underside of the remote.

my copy of Ninja Gaiden had the y-seal as well, but with the sticker on the inside. also, the plastic is thinner than the usual and is looser, so I don't think too many dumb scammers will try to sell their stuff as "new."

My copy of FFVI got a bit crushed on one side :bomb: but it's perfect otherwise.

[quote name='Kerig']

Two things that always bring me back to Warehouse Deals: Very detailed/accurate listing info and 100% backing by Amazon.[/QUOTE]

This.

I've bought from them multiple times, and so far have not been disappointed. And while the Warehouse might not be the cheapest re-seller out there, at least I know what I'm going to get. (Honestly, I prefer the Amazon Warehouse over Ebay for used items!)

There is nothing better than buying a game that is essentially brand new from them that was originally a return item, sent back because of some small flaw like wrinkle in the game's instruction manual.

[quote name='Spacepest']This.

I've bought from them multiple times, and so far have not been disappointed. And while the Warehouse might not be the cheapest re-seller out there, at least I know what I'm going to get. (Honestly, I prefer the Amazon Warehouse over Ebay for used items!)

There is nothing better than buying a game that is essentially brand new from them that was originally a return item, sent back because of some small flaw like wrinkle in the game's instruction manual.[/QUOTE]

Prime shipping really seals the deal

[quote name='ninja dog']Prime shipping really seals the deal[/QUOTE]

Or free $25 shipping if you don't have Prime. Hell, even regular shipping on their items is reasonable...no $9 and $10 shipping charges for regular shipping like other resellers.

[quote name='BIG5']I bought an HDTV from them. I paid $755 for a 40" Samsung LN40A550 about a year ago, and it was in mint condition except for some scratches on the underside of the remote.[/QUOTE]
I'm really thinking about buying a used TV form Amazon WArehouse too.
What did the condition say for yours? Used? Like New? I hate how they don't describe the condition of the TV in depth.

Bought an XBOX 360 last week, was listed as "New - Returned" and definitely as the case. I inspected it like a jewel appraiser when I got it and it was by all appearances 100% new. Also Jasper chipset. $155... and the timing couldnt have been better because mine red-ringed out of warranty 3 days earlier. I was waiting to find a deal and definitely scored.

[quote name='Be3fJerky']I'm really thinking about buying a used TV form Amazon WArehouse too.
What did the condition say for yours? Used? Like New? I hate how they don't describe the condition of the TV in depth.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I think it said minor cosmetic damage. Some of them said damage to screen or casing. I stayed away from those.

I have purchased 2 video games from Warehouse deals, 1 ico, and 1 Kingdom Hearts 2. Both were NEW/Sealed, although they claimed to be LIKE NEW.

The stickers are on the outside...
BTW 2nd copy of new/sealed Ico for $30ish. gg

Sorry about the bump haha.

bread's done
Back