Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Hey in your opinion does the game work well on both systems ? or what I kinda mean is do both the PC and the 360 version look the same ?

I have a nice gaming rig and I could definitely play on MAX settings but I dont know if it works well on the PC.[/QUOTE]

You could always wait for the PS3 version to come out ^__^

[quote name='Squarehard']You could always wait for the PS3 version to come out ^__^[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it won't be better than the 360 version.

Although all the add ons included does sound tempting once it drops below $40 range.

[quote name='Squarehard']You could always wait for the PS3 version to come out ^__^[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt it'll be superior than the 360 version. It's incredibly stupid to port the second and not the first, especially when it's so story driven.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Highly doubt it'll be superior than the 360 version. It's incredibly stupid to port the second and not the first, especially when it's so story driven.[/QUOTE]

I'm just really curious if/how they'll let the player make ME1 choices (i.e., saving the rachni or not).

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I heard those controllers are identical to the 2600 ones, as far as usability and ports are concerned and heard they worked on the 2600. Can anyone confirm this? My 2600 controllers are not working so great.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the Flashback 2 controllers are pretty much identical to the originals and work fine. I have one of my FB2's plugged into my PC via a Stelladapter.

I just grabbed one of the 2+'s off Warehouse Deals. I don't really NEED another Flashback 2 but I hope this really is the 2+ revision, as there are a few different games and it's a really good price, especially considering Atari didn't really release these too widely and were charging a fortune for shipping (Although I see Amazon has them now for $29.99 but I'll cross my fingers it's in as good of shape as many of the "major" consoles have been. ;) )

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I'm just really curious if/how they'll let the player make ME1 choices (i.e., saving the rachni or not).[/QUOTE]

i dunno bout that but the ps3 version will include most if not all the DLC that's been released thus far

[quote name='petersa1d']Lol. The xbox 360 slim i bought last week for 208 doesnt even read my games[/QUOTE]

I bought one of those slims last week too and had the same problem. It worked for about half an hour and stopped reading games. Try pulling out your hard drive and put a game in. If it reads the disc you have a bad hard drive. Microsoft will take care of that since it's still under warranty. Call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and they will walk you through the steps for sending it in. I've already sent my hard drive in and waiting on a new one.

Diablo (PS1) - $17.99 - 1 left

Edit: Gone. See above.

They also had Silent Hill for $17.99 but it was gone between the time I first saw it and was getting ready to post a link

Just wanted to add something for all the people wondering about the condition of used PSP's for the last few pages. I'm not sure what the availability is right now, but keep this in mind for future PSP's.

On Monday I bought a PSP 3000 with MLB 2010 bundle for $117, listed as Used - Very Good with minor cosmetic blemish on the front. Got the package yesterday and the PSP box had some wear on it with tape all over. So I was a bit weary about in contents. When I opened it up I saw the cables were loose, no plastic or ties on them, same with the PSP unit. Now I was a bit worried that maybe I got a returned product or a used system. I inspected the PSP I couldn't find a anything wrong with it. No finger prints, dirt, grease, dents, dings or scratches. Nothing. So if this is a return or used product I'm impressed cause it looks brand new.

Cliff notes version: I'd assume "minor cosmetic blemish" is just Amazon covering their ass. I probably looked over the unit a heck of a lot closer then Amazon did and I couldn't find anything wrong. Nothing even close.

I bought some Beyerdynamic headphones a year and a half ago from them and it said the same thing and they had nothing wrong with them.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase. Saved me quite a bit. Now I just need to go to trade-in MLB 2010 since I'm not a baseball fan and didn't really like the game at all. Plus it's ugly and has long load times.

Well, gohastings sent the copy of star wars the force unleashed ultimate sith edition last night. If this turns out being in great condition with everything still in the package, then i'll be pumped.

[quote name='maddog66']Well, gohastings sent the copy of star wars the force unleashed ultimate sith edition last night. If this turns out being in great condition with everything still in the package, then i'll be pumped.[/QUOTE]

gohastings is totally different than the Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc. that this thread is dedicated to.

[quote name='MidValley']I got my like new Xbox 360s 4GB today. The box was a little messed up, but everything inside was unopened.[/QUOTE]

When did you order your 4g slim, and at what price? I haven't seen any xbox slims in awhile, and havent really heard anyone report anything, except for that rush of 250gb slims about 2 weeks ago

These "like-new" games I've been receiving from Warehouse deals have been hit or miss lately. A few I got should have been "good" or "very good", because cases have been worn, manuals are wrinkled, game discs are quite dirty, etc. I'm a little weary about purchasing from Warehouse deals right about now.

[quote name='earvcunanan']These "like-new" games I've been receiving from Warehouse deals have been hit or miss lately. A few I got should have been "good" or "very good", because cases have been worn, manuals are wrinkled, game discs are quite dirty, etc. I'm a little weary about purchasing from Warehouse deals right about now.[/QUOTE] Same here. Six like-new games. Two might have qualified as in very good condition. The others were all at possibly good, teetering into acceptable, possibly even into a lesser condition...

I got one of my friends a like new 250g PS3, little big planet bundle and it was pretty much brand new. Lbp was still sealed.

[quote name='BrownCracker']I got one of my friends a like new 250g PS3, little big planet bundle and it was pretty much brand new. Lbp was still sealed.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Exact same thing. But I just recently received Castlevania LoS that was supposed to be "like new" Game came in a generic black case, torn manual, but at least the discs were clean!

wow... new stuff in the warehouse!

360 slims 250 and 4, ps3 slims, wii, pspgo, psp, dsi xl.

edit: dsi xl, 360 slims gone! that was fast! the elusive black wii is still in stock.

[quote name='crewj']wow... new stuff in the warehouse!

360 slims 250 and 4, ps3 slims, wii, pspgo, psp, dsi xl.

edit: dsi xl, 360 slims gone! that was fast![/QUOTE]

I saw those and actually had a 250gb in my cart since Im still not sure why mine from Wednesday which was back ordered at the time still hasn't shipped when the same units today were in stock.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Whats the price you guys usually pull these slims in at? $236 good for a 120 Gb slim?[/QUOTE]

I payed 212 a couple months ago, not sure how recently they have hit that price, or if they have hit lower.

[quote name='Kaoz']I payed 212 a couple months ago, not sure how recently they have hit that price, or if they have hit lower.[/QUOTE]

They haven't hit anywhere close to that price in a very long time. The 120GB prices have not been going anywhere since the 160GB came out, and those have been going for $226.

I ordered one of the $220ish 160GB PS3's 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. I keep getting order delay emails to approve, and am wondering if eventually they will just cancel.

Anyone ever deal with consumerdepot.com? They have some PS3's for $199 + shipping, but not sure if they are reputable. I think I ordered some cheap stuff from them before and it was acceptable not great, never anything as big as a system though, so I am concerned.

[quote name='puh_fifer']I ordered one of the $220ish 160GB PS3's 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. I keep getting order delay emails to approve, and am wondering if eventually they will just cancel.

Anyone ever deal with consumerdepot.com? They have some PS3's for $199 + shipping, but not sure if they are reputable. I think I ordered some cheap stuff from them before and it was acceptable not great, never anything as big as a system though, so I am concerned.[/QUOTE]

It's a toss up if you order from them since they don't actually test out their used stock that they ship out, and the return window is 14 days after the purchase, and they have pretty crappy customer service, but if you feel like risking $200, you may or may not get a working PS3.

[quote name='Squarehard']It's a toss up if you order from them since they don't actually test out their used stock that they ship out, and the return window is 14 days after the purchase, and they have pretty crappy customer service, but if you feel like risking $200, you may or may not get a working PS3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I had a feeling they were kinda terrible. I thought their warranties were square trade so I considered that, but it turns out the warranty is straight from them.

Looks like I will keep waiting for Amazon, maybe complain next week and see if I can get a deal on a new one.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I wish MANISHOI still worked.[/QUOTE]

Me too, but at least I got an order through before it went out.

I had a feeling it was going to get canned quick when that one guy bought 3 PS3s. While it may not have been his fault alone, I'm sure other people did the same thing which is why it raised a flag.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I wish MANISHOI still worked.[/QUOTE]

FLOL like everyone else, I wish it was too! I added those 3 $25x.xx PS3's on the site right now to my cart and tried the code, even emailed customer service saying I'd buy them if the code still worked, no dice.

[quote name='nasum']Why on earth would you want one of those?[/QUOTE]

Because they look nice and I've got some PSP game vouchers that can be redeemed off PSN. Might as well...

I've already got a 3000.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Because they look nice and I've got some PSP game vouchers that can be redeemed off PSN. Might as well...

I've already got a 3000.[/QUOTE]

Can't you can still redeem the vouchers on your 3000. The Go is a utter waste of money.

I have a 32gb pro duo in my 3000 and don't own any UMD's. I use it exactly like a Go, but with a bigger screen and better battery life. PSPgo is an overpriced POS!

I purchased a Wii from AWD, and the repair tech forgot to remove their "CE, Wireless Checklist". Interesting read... not many items to check off on their list. Anyone else seen one of these?

Well, since everyone else reports their console conditions, I figured I'd post that the Atari Flashback 2+ that I ordered came in great shape. ;) The box had obviously been opened and the cables were sort of haphazardly put back in place but everything looks pristine. Unit works fine although I only tried one joystick.

I didn't remember to pay attention to the exact status of it when I ordered it, but it was at least "Very Good"/open box.

[quote name='Justin42']Well, since everyone else reports their console
I didn't remember to pay attention to the exact status of it when I ordered it, but it was at least "Very Good"/open box.[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, the invoice/receipt should show what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back