Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rozz']Everything I've ordered from them has been in great condition[/QUOTE]

Same here. I recently bought a copy of Pokemon HeartGold from them for about $23.99 ("like new") and 99.9 percent of the stuff was immaculate. The game came in the original box with the manual, Pokewalker, etc. My only gripe is that there is a tiny tear on the back of the box, which they didn't state in the description, but it's honestly very minor. The previous owner's Pokemon kind of suck though. :lol:

[quote name='boylover']Warehouse Deals sucks from my experiences

Replacement cases and broken cases, scratched discs, bent instruction manuals.

And they claimed to be "Used - Like New".

Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Funny, because I bought a "Used - Like New" copy of God of War Collection and received a brand new sealed copy. Ordered yesterday, was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, came today. Warehouse Deals has been very good to me.

[quote name='FOOTE']Funny, because I bought a "Used - Like New" copy of God of War Collection and received a brand new sealed copy. Ordered yesterday, was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, came today. Warehouse Deals has been very good to me.[/QUOTE]

It's just resealed. Look closer - The sticker on the back is actually under the plastic.

[quote name='karkyco']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1275142078&sr=1-16&condition=used

DSi Mario Bundle for $121.99...says it's slightly dinged up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1275145082&sr=1-1&condition=used

Wii's dropped to $135.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1275145133&sr=1-11&condition=used

Dinged box GoW3 Ultimate Edition (bonus content may have been used) $76.99...so much for this thing being rare; it's the next Halo 3 Legendary...[/QUOTE]

i didn't see the god of war ultimate. DSi went fast i saw it now its already gone.

[quote name='poker360']i didn't see the god of war ultimate. DSi went fast i saw it now its already gone.[/QUOTE]

I hope a CAG got it...

[quote name='karkyco']I hope a CAG got it...[/QUOTE]

yeah hopefully :)

Skate 3 is listed @ 36.99 on xbox 360 but in "Acceptable" condition.. large cut on cover

i was tempted but the acceptable condition thing scared me away

[quote name='karkyco']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1275142078&sr=1-16&condition=used

DSi Mario Bundle for $121.99...says it's slightly dinged up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1275145082&sr=1-1&condition=used

Wii's dropped to $135.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1275145133&sr=1-11&condition=used

Dinged box GoW3 Ultimate Edition (bonus content may have been used) $76.99...so much for this thing being rare; it's the next Halo 3 Legendary...[/QUOTE]

been nice to got that mario bundle.. dump the game off for say 20 bucks be like getting a DSI for 99

there is a couple ds games i love to see fall another 2 bucks and i would grab them

[quote name='bredbu']Thanks man i picked this up. Great deal 125 bucks off :) still shrink wrapped, you made my day[/QUOTE]

:)

[quote name='karkyco']Is anyone else having issues with warehouse deals' amazon page when it comes to sorting games by price?

I click to browse their video games, the site tells me there are 2,759 available, and when I select "Sort by: Price High to Low" (or Low to High), it puts them in some strange, fucked up order.

Instead of having them actually sorted by price, it just throws them in some sort of crazy order. Makes trying to browse their full inventory by price useless, although the price range options are a viable alternative.

EDIT: There's a damaged box Bioshock 2 Special Edition for PS3 for $53.99[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm still having that problem as well... extremely annoying.

the sorting in general is completely awful on warehousedeals. It doesn't show all the games available if you choose a specific system. If you browse everything combined, there are a bunch more games that weren't under the system's category. But then browsing everything combined is pain because there's a couple thousand items.

it's like they don't want people to be able to efficiently look through stuff.

Yeah, sorting is ridiculous. Not only that, compare the inventory on warehousedeals.com versus amazon's warehouse deals storefront. All sorts of stuff missing on warehousedeals. The most extreme is looking at DVD/BluRay on warehousedeals.com directly - there's basically nothing listed there versus a couple thousand items on amazon.

And there's no easy way to sort the DVDs/BluRays by "BluRay only", ridiculous.

As far as sorting the games inventory by system, yeah it's screwed up because many of the entries either have no system associated with it, or the incorrect system associated. You'd think that amazon of all sites would have this working perfectly.

BTW, does anyone happen to know what the videogame Deal of the Day was?

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah, sorting is ridiculous. Not only that, compare the inventory on warehousedeals.com versus amazon's warehouse deals storefront. All sorts of stuff missing on warehousedeals. The most extreme is looking at DVD/BluRay on warehousedeals.com directly - there's basically nothing listed there versus a couple thousand items on amazon.

As far as sorting the games inventory by system, yeah it's screwed up because many of the entries either have no system associated with it, or the incorrect system associated. You'd think that amazon of all sites would have this working perfectly.

BTW, does anyone happen to know what the videogame Deal of the Day was?[/QUOTE]

there was nothing showing at 3 AM est but now its club penguin for DS :\

[quote name='ninja dog']the sorting in general is completely awful on warehousedeals. It doesn't show all the games available if you choose a specific system. If you browse everything combined, there are a bunch more games that weren't under the system's category. But then browsing everything combined is pain because there's a couple thousand items.

it's like they don't want people to be able to efficiently look through stuff.[/QUOTE]

When the site first started, they didn't HAVE sorting. It was so horrible, I emailed them about it.

Even Amazon.com's search is atrocious. For a site so big, they should be ashamed. You can't sort your search results unless you choose a category, you're constantly getting results that have absolutely nothing to do with what you searched for... When they scanned the contents of all their books and made those come up in search results, it really messed things up.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Record of Agarest War Limited Edition $37.99

--Downloadable Content " may " have been used
--but.... Manufacturer shrink wrapped ??
--large rinkle/bend on outer-box

did I do that correctly ?[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine that it might be one of the many sealed copies returned by CAGs due to it having a bent outer box.

[quote name='Rozz']I'd imagine that it might be one of the many sealed copies returned by CAGs due to it having a bent outer box.[/QUOTE]

I would be worried about the exact same thing.

Edit - Also I might be more tempted by the 360 bundle if E3 was not like a week away! Also a quick question, how do returns from amazon warehouse work? Is it the same as normal Amazon orders or are they strict?

"All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy."

At least thats what it says when you expand the 'fulfilled by amazon' part in Agarest War.

Edit: sure wish my $20 mario galaxy promo worked on amazon warehouse games. Doesn't apply when I add to cart, but auto-applies with I add games from amazon.com. I suppose that's their policy on the promo credit, but, BOO, that sucks. :(

[quote name='karkyco']
[/QUOTE]

Just search blu ray and then select the dvd/blu ray tab after you get the results and it will show only blu rays.

Got my not-quite-like-new-but-close-enough Metroid Prime Trilogy in last night. $39.99 shipped. It even included the poster, but sadly the Nintendo Club code had already been redeemed. :cry:

Warehouse is batting 50/50 now with me. I purchased MGS: PO about a year ago for $7.99 and even though it was listed as like new, the UMD looked like it had been spun across a wire brush. At least it worked and $7.99 was a deal at that point when the game was running upwards of $35 for a complete copy.

[quote name='callmewoof']Edit: sure wish my $20 mario galaxy promo worked on amazon warehouse games. Doesn't apply when I add to cart, but auto-applies with I add games from amazon.com. I suppose that's their policy on the promo credit, but, BOO, that sucks. :([/QUOTE]

Yup, it's got to be shipped and sold by Amazon. Amazon Warehouse is considered a separated entity. :cry:

[quote name='thelonepig']

Warehouse is batting 50/50 now with me. I purchased MGS: PO about a year ago for $7.99 and even though it was listed as like new, the UMD looked like it had been spun across a wire brush. At least it worked and $7.99 was a deal at that point when the game was running upwards of $35 for a complete copy.
[/QUOTE]

If that happens you can always try sending an email to amazon customer service. I got MGS: Twin Snakes in a crappy GS case and fired off an email to them and they gave me 30% back if I wanted to keep it still.

A few other times they told me to just keep the item and refunded me completely when the condition was bad enough and I provided pictures.

I'm pretty happy overall even if the condition isn't always "like new" or "mint" as they say it is.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Last night, I totally scooped up Twilight Princess on Wii for $26. =][/QUOTE]

not that great of a deal

tempted to buy a game and then flip it back to amazon... would only lose 1.50 if the trade vaule holds and with prime would get the game within 2 days ....

very tempted

[quote name='Vegan']Twilight Princess is still $35 used.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. It's some freaking haters in this hoe.

Also scooped up GunGrave OverDose on PS2 for 8 bucks today.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Thank you. It's some freaking haters in this hoe.

Also scooped up GunGrave OverDose on PS2 for 8 bucks today.[/QUOTE]

I was going to grab that Twilight Princess it's a good deal, but back log is too much right now. Glad another CAGer got it.

[quote name='finstersucks']I was going to grab that Twilight Princess it's a good deal, but back log is too much right now. Glad another CAGer got it.[/QUOTE]

its still up, but you can grab it new at amazon for $35. its going to go cheaper if your saving up your pennies

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Thank you. It's some freaking haters in this hoe.

Also scooped up GunGrave OverDose on PS2 for 8 bucks today.[/QUOTE]

was that the second gungrave game? if so $8 may have been a bit too much. i bought it years ago for less then $5 and had plenty of fun (since i loved the anime), but their was literally no challenge. just stand in place and hold down the shoot button as a i slowly turn to hit everyone running at me. i think i only died once in the whole game using that strategy.

that being said, if you loved the anime as much as i did, its still a blast to play :lol:

isn't zelda twilight princess a 2006 title or something?
$26 for a 4 year old game? no thanks.

turtle beach x11 is up on warehouse deals for $40.99

[quote name='poker360']isn't zelda twilight princess a 2006 title or something?
$26 for a 4 year old game? no thanks.

turtle beach x11 is up on warehouse deals for $40.99[/QUOTE]

That is first party Nintendo for ya... :roll:

Zelda and Mario and their resistance to price drops... :bomb:

That said $26 isn't bad for it on the Wii but the GC version is better.

My only complaint about the Warehouse Deal is that I didn't have any tracking info.. I don't know if that was cause I just got standard shipping or if that's how they roll.

Also, the Ninja Gaiden 2 case has a huge bulge in it, so much so that it pulls the other games on my shelf out when I try to pull it out. Not a major issue though.

The Wii remote that I got for 18.99 had a small wrinkle on the box but was still sealed. Gotta love Warehouse Deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back